Jump to topic:

I'm not running for President of DDO

dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 4:43:49 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
With so many people running for President of DDO, may I suggest that it would be easier for us voters if we just made a list of who's NOT running. It is my contention that this list would be shorter.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 4:47:11 PM
If we're at the point where it's going to be easier to make a list of the people who aren't running than the people who are running, there are too many people running.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 5:07:49 PM
At 3/24/2016 4:47:11 PM, Subutai wrote:
If we're at the point where it's going to be easier to make a list of the people who aren't running than the people who are running, there are too many people running.

That is the OP's point...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 5:08:39 PM
technically speaking im running to END it, not BE it :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 5:08:50 PM
At 3/24/2016 5:07:49 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 3/24/2016 4:47:11 PM, Subutai wrote:

That is the OP's point...

Or was it the point's OP
-socrates
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 5:09:00 PM
I will not also, maybe next year.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka