Jump to topic:

I'm not running for President of DDO

dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 4:43:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
With so many people running for President of DDO, may I suggest that it would be easier for us voters if we just made a list of who's NOT running. It is my contention that this list would be shorter.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 4:47:11 PM
If we're at the point where it's going to be easier to make a list of the people who aren't running than the people who are running, there are too many people running.
Lying on the hill, crawling over the windowsill into your living room, they stare out, glass-eyed aimless heads, bodies torn by vultures. You are the man whose hands are rank with the smell of death. - Peter Hammill, "The Emperor in His War Room"
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 5:07:49 PM
At 3/24/2016 4:47:11 PM, Subutai wrote:
If we're at the point where it's going to be easier to make a list of the people who aren't running than the people who are running, there are too many people running.

That is the OP's point...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 5:08:50 PM
At 3/24/2016 5:07:49 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 3/24/2016 4:47:11 PM, Subutai wrote:

That is the OP's point...

Or was it the point's OP
-socrates