Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 7:28:26 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
This will consist of

DK and TUF (confirmed)

Imabench (confirmed)

Wylted and Rosalie (Not confirmed)

I will need a list of people to submit questions which I will pull at random, along with some that I have already written out. Along with a co moderator

Co Mod

Questionnaire People

I will take funny questions, serious ones, and some really hard ball ones. As the title says, IDGAF. So no punches will be held and tears will be shed by me and by others.

Embrace the hate and watch this sht show go down in the first episode of IDGAF in a year
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 7:30:15 PM
Also if you are lacking genitals and wish to remain anonymous, you can send me questions in private and your identity will be kept secret if they are pulled
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 7:34:01 PM
What day are you planning on doing this? I would be willing, not sure about Wylted yet.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 7:43:22 PM
At 3/25/2016 7:28:26 PM, Mikal wrote:
This will consist of

DK and TUF (confirmed)

Imabench (confirmed)

Wylted and Rosalie (Not confirmed)

I will need a list of people to submit questions which I will pull at random, along with some that I have already written out. Along with a co moderator

Co Mod

Questionnaire People

I will take funny questions, serious ones, and some really hard ball ones. As the title says, IDGAF. So no punches will be held and tears will be shed by me and by others.

Embrace the hate and watch this sht show go down in the first episode of IDGAF in a year

Btw--i need you to send me a pm
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump