Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Objectively Bad vs Good Votes

Mikal
Posts: 11,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 5:20:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I want to take this time to Shun Whiteflame and Raisor for these objectively bad votes

http://www.debate.org...

Debate is not a matter of perception, and you must read this stuff objectively. Your own personal feelings and thoughts do not matter. The fact that you have 6+ years of debating experience does not matter either. Just because you think you vote well does not actually necessitate that you actually do. Please learn to vote better like the other people complaining about you. Who cares that you actually take the time to vote when others are to lazy to do it

Please step up

<3
YYW
Posts: 41,453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 5:23:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2016 5:20:36 PM, Mikal wrote:
I want to take this time to Shun Whiteflame and Raisor for these objectively bad votes

http://www.debate.org...

Debate is not a matter of perception, and you must read this stuff objectively. Your own personal feelings and thoughts do not matter. The fact that you have 6+ years of debating experience does not matter either. Just because you think you vote well does not actually necessitate that you actually do. Please learn to vote better like the other people complaining about you. Who cares that you actually take the time to vote when others are to lazy to do it

Please step up

<3

I can't tell if you're serious or trolling.

The reality is that both were incompetent votes; and while Raisor is a so-so voter, whiteflame is consistently terrible. Whether intended meaningfully or as satire, this certainly creates a forum to discuss the issue.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 8:25:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2016 8:23:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
GODAMNIT raisor, respond to me when I call you out

Ill freaking sacrifice you to Daedra

The Nine Divines are boring, but Daedra? They're never boring.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 22,175
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 9:47:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2016 5:20:36 PM, Mikal wrote:
I want to take this time to Shun Whiteflame and Raisor for these objectively bad votes

http://www.debate.org...

Debate is not a matter of perception, and you must read this stuff objectively. Your own personal feelings and thoughts do not matter. The fact that you have 6+ years of debating experience does not matter either. Just because you think you vote well does not actually necessitate that you actually do. Please learn to vote better like the other people complaining about you. Who cares that you actually take the time to vote when others are to lazy to do it

Please step up

<3

I've talked to raisor about his vote in a hangout. He did actually read the debate, but he just didn't initially explain his points well enough. He was contacted by a couple people, and went back and posted a better RFD: http://www.debate.org...

Read the comments mate, Jeez.

Whiteflame, I actually think his vote is passable. I haven't seen any direct arguments as to why his vote isn't passable, but if you have some direct thoughts on why it doesn't pass that isn't directly based off the opinions of others, I'd love to hear them.
bsh1
Posts: 28,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 9:50:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2016 9:47:37 PM, TUF wrote:
Read the comments mate, Jeez.

I think Mikal's post was parody...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Live Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...

Summertime Tournament: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 22,175
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 9:52:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2016 9:50:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/30/2016 9:47:37 PM, TUF wrote:
Read the comments mate, Jeez.

I think Mikal's post was parody...

Ugh
Mikal
Posts: 11,628
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 11:52:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2016 9:50:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/30/2016 9:47:37 PM, TUF wrote:
Read the comments mate, Jeez.

I think Mikal's post was parody...

How dare you claim this is satire. This is a legitimate and serious issue that needs to be addressed. The voting mod is displaying bias and I found out that Raisor is helping newbs vote with short RFDS without teaching them how to properly vote.

This is why you were dropped as wylteds co co co co vp

Gosh
bsh1
Posts: 28,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 11:52:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2016 11:52:23 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/30/2016 9:50:00 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/30/2016 9:47:37 PM, TUF wrote:
Read the comments mate, Jeez.

I think Mikal's post was parody...

How dare you claim this is satire. This is a legitimate and serious issue that needs to be addressed. The voting mod is displaying bias and I found out that Raisor is helping newbs vote with short RFDS without teaching them how to properly vote.

This is why you were dropped as wylteds co co co co vp

Gosh

Lol
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Live Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...

Summertime Tournament: http://www.debate.org...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:00:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/30/2016 8:25:36 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 3/30/2016 8:23:39 PM, Mikal wrote:
GODAMNIT raisor, respond to me when I call you out

Ill freaking sacrifice you to Daedra

The Nine Divines are boring, but Daedra? They're never boring.

Stealth build + Mehrunes' Razor = Beast mode
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:04:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've had a few drinks but the point remains: Mikal is DDO's Matthew Mcconaughey.

http://www.debate.org...
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Raisor
Posts: 4,936
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:07:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2016 4:02:17 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Raisor votes like he vigs.

M*ther f*cker I will fight you
If I gotta go hard on a bitch Ima make it look sexy
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:14:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/31/2016 4:07:33 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 3/31/2016 4:02:17 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Raisor votes like he vigs.

M*ther f*cker I will fight you

I'm planning a Star Wars mafia game. I already know your role.

http://img.ifcdn.com...
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...