Jump to topic:

Conspiracy Theory

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:05:53 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
YYW and Bsh may be the same person and this is the most elaborate charade that has ever been created in the history of DDO and debate .....com

Manifestations of a time long past that echo through to our current era.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:08:52 PM
At 3/31/2016 4:05:53 PM, Mikal wrote:
YYW and Bsh may be the same person and this is the most elaborate charade that has ever been created in the history of DDO and debate .....com

Well, there is a thing.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:12:22 PM

It's an elaborate ruse.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 4:35:07 PM

It makes sense.The love and hate are both manifestations of the inter-indentity rage and affection of a smeagol/gollum-esque character.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2016 8:52:54 PM
At 3/31/2016 4:35:07 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

It makes sense.The love and hate are both manifestations of the inter-indentity rage and affection of a smeagol/gollum-esque character.

YYW loves his own votes so much that he created BSH to double the amount of votes he was casting, then fell in love with himself. The recent attacks with both of them are a rouse