Jump to topic:

Political Sabotage

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2010 12:13:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I was going to avoid negative campaigning but this can't be ignored.

It's as if innomen has initiated a war against the Party Party. He's desperate to win.

Here is the chain of events as it unfolded:

Koopin was skyping with innomen when innomen mentioned the "Party Party Conference" message, this is a message he was not included in yet knew the name of without us knowing of any of our members to have told him.

Koopin posted this fact in the message. Directly after that occurred innomen posted these comments on Koopin's wall:
http://oi54.tinypic.com...

These comments were posted to give the impression that Koopin himself was the mole, which we didn't realize until my investigation. These comments were posted when we were first trying to organize ourselves in discovering whether we had a mole or not. When the comments were seen Koopin became a suspect by many people, especially because he mentioned that he has been skyping with him.

Poor Koopin, though. My investigation shows that he was innocent.
The proof is a screen cap of a later Skype conversation:
http://www.debate.org...
Not only does he admit to his sabotage here but he also says he he already talked to me about it, which is a lie.

Who knew innomen was such a political slime ball.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2010 12:16:27 PM
At 11/18/2010 12:13:04 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I was going to avoid negative campaigning but this can't be ignored.

It's as if innomen has initiated a war against the Party Party. He's desperate to win.

Here is the chain of events as it unfolded:

Koopin was skyping with innomen when innomen mentioned the "Party Party Conference" message, this is a message he was not included in yet knew the name of without us knowing of any of our members to have told him.

Koopin posted this fact in the message. Directly after that occurred innomen posted these comments on Koopin's wall:
http://oi54.tinypic.com...

These comments were posted to give the impression that Koopin himself was the mole, which we didn't realize until my investigation. These comments were posted when we were first trying to organize ourselves in discovering whether we had a mole or not. When the comments were seen Koopin became a suspect by many people, especially because he mentioned that he has been skyping with him.

Poor Koopin, though. My investigation shows that he was innocent.
The proof is a screen cap of a later Skype conversation:
http://www.debate.org...
Not only does he admit to his sabotage here but he also says he he already talked to me about it, which is a lie.

Who knew innomen was such a political slime ball.

Oi.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2010 12:24:03 PM
Slime ball is a rather ugly accusation. Particularly coming from one who was banned for posting a penis. Yes Koopin is innocent, so please don't take it out on him, he is completely loyal to you.
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2010 12:56:52 PM
At 11/18/2010 12:56:00 PM, Koopin wrote:
Innomen has also tried to recruiter other members to be a mole in our campaign.

Enough with the mudslinging....
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2010 2:53:43 PM
So the party party, which justs wants to have fun and party, is starting the attacks. I would have guessed it would have been the Authoparty, if they hadn't withdrawn from the election.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2010 2:59:16 PM
At 11/18/2010 2:53:43 PM, OreEle wrote:
So the party party, which justs wants to have fun and party, is starting the attacks. I would have guessed it would have been the Authoparty, if they hadn't withdrawn from the election.

In all honesty, i did antagonize them a bit; and was looking to see if they were up for some fun, but the party party is not really about fun.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2010 3:04:42 PM
At 11/18/2010 3:02:37 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Indeed. How much fun can a mock election really be without stirring up controversy? Isn't that what you're all about, FREEDO? Stirring the pot? Or does it only fly when you stir other people up?

Exactly as i saw it. Why keep it dry and boring? Unless that is truly the nature of the party party.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2010 3:07:32 PM
At 11/18/2010 3:05:09 PM, OreEle wrote:
By the way, who are all the VP candidates?

Funny you should mention that, i currently have that slot open and am willing to look at participants.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2010 3:12:38 PM
At 11/18/2010 3:07:32 PM, innomen wrote:

Funny you should mention that, i currently have that slot open and am willing to look at participants.

I spoke a little too soon. Some one who has helped a lot will be announcing their participation in the run.
ALVARADO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2010 3:27:46 PM
At 11/18/2010 3:12:38 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/18/2010 3:07:32 PM, innomen wrote:

I spoke a little too soon. Some one who has helped a lot will be announcing their participation in the run.

Thanks innomen, but i think i will let someone who is more experienced with this site take the spot. Since Mirza isn't running, you do have my support, but i would decline the position of vice presidency.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2010 10:07:08 PM
Inno let me get this right,

1) You were just playing around
2) You thought we would just play back
3) When we play back in the same way that real politcs would go (which is what I thought the point was) you say we don't know how to play?

Lol
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2010 1:02:50 AM
At 11/18/2010 10:07:08 PM, lovelife wrote:
Inno let me get this right,

1) You were just playing around
Yes
2) You thought we would just play back
Yes
3) When we play back in the same way that real politcs would go (which is what I thought the point was) you say we don't know how to play?
That's half the story. Because i believe in the sanctity of PM's i will not give you the rest, but your party needs to grow a couple.

Lol
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2010 1:29:32 AM
Indeed. How much fun can a mock election really be without stirring up controversy? Isn't that what you're all about, FREEDO? Stirring the pot? Or does it only fly when you stir other people up?

Ok everybody...let me break out of character for the first and last time, right now(and I'm not specifically talking about this election-game)

Every truly entertaining story needs a good side and a bad side, it needs a struggle. I will openly say I oppose many things when in reality I oppose nothing. Outside of the game mindset I live my life by I am ultimately glad that the world is full of these supposedly "bad" things, so that I may have the pleasure of over-coming them.

Now everybody quite your whining and start playing along.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2010 1:48:14 AM
At 11/19/2010 1:29:32 AM, FREEDO wrote:

Ok everybody...let me break out of character for the first and last time, right now(and I'm not specifically talking about this election-game)

Every truly entertaining story needs a good side and a bad side, it needs a struggle. I will openly say I oppose many things when in reality I oppose nothing. Outside of the game mindset I live my life by I am ultimately glad that the world is full of these supposedly "bad" things, so that I may have the pleasure of over-coming them.

Freedo, the only whining i hear is from the cry baby party. Had i played around with either Cody and his party or theL and her party i am sure they wouldn't have wouldn't have cried 'boo hoo foul' - but probably would have countered the activity. I made my efforts barely covert for a reason.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2010 2:06:49 AM
At 11/19/2010 1:48:14 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/19/2010 1:29:32 AM, FREEDO wrote:

Freedo, the only whining i hear is from the cry baby party. Had i played around with either Cody and his party or theL and her party i am sure they wouldn't have wouldn't have cried 'boo hoo foul' - but probably would have countered the activity. I made my efforts barely covert for a reason.

If you really do have a mole then you'll see how we have "countered the activity".
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2010 5:49:17 AM
Lol the only whining I see is from people saying we aren't playing.....which I was pretty sure we were. I thought that it was just a game, maybe FREEDO was in on it was just a game of "find the mole", and then publicly play back with the independent party publicly.
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2010 5:54:07 AM
At 11/19/2010 5:49:17 AM, lovelife wrote:
Lol the only whining I see is from people saying we aren't playing.....which I was pretty sure we were. I thought that it was just a game, maybe FREEDO was in on it was just a game of "find the mole", and then publicly play back with the independent party publicly.

Maybe. However, you guys did whine a lot....
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2010 5:57:18 AM
At 11/19/2010 5:54:07 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:
At 11/19/2010 5:49:17 AM, lovelife wrote:

Maybe. However, you guys did whine a lot....

How so?
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2010 5:58:26 AM
Lol and I'm sure if it was serious everyone would have known who the mole was and made a new thread excluding said mole, had it been serious.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2010 7:56:38 AM
At 11/19/2010 5:58:26 AM, lovelife wrote:
Lol and I'm sure if it was serious everyone would have known who the mole was and made a new thread excluding said mole, had it been serious.

All is going as planned. Thanks to Freedo for the heads up. Phase two is underway.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2010 10:38:37 AM
At 11/19/2010 7:56:38 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/19/2010 5:58:26 AM, lovelife wrote:

All is going as planned. Thanks to Freedo for the heads up. Phase two is underway.

Awesome
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2010 11:31:38 PM
At 11/19/2010 3:00:47 PM, innomen wrote:
To answer an earlier question, i have asked USAFkid to be my VP, it is up to him if he chooses to take it.

Isn't that like asking a Ritalin addicted child to watch over the red cordial?
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2010 6:36:27 PM
At 11/19/2010 11:31:38 PM, Puck wrote:
At 11/19/2010 3:00:47 PM, innomen wrote:
To answer an earlier question, i have asked USAFkid to be my VP, it is up to him if he chooses to take it.

Isn't that like asking a Ritalin addicted child to watch over the red cordial?

Ritalin? No. Im more civilized. Ecstasy is more my suit. :P And no, I can be very very organized at points and also very, I dont know how to say it really, I guess, I'm a good leader. Innomen knows me very very well, and knows that although I do act silly on this site, at other points I do take matters seriously. As of this point, I accept innomen's invitation to run with him on the independent ticket.