Total Posts:62|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Gender options on debate.org

triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:23:27 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

When Juggle was active, they made those updates because a user named Kbub lobbied for them to increase the number of options.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:24:38 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:23:27 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

When Juggle was active, they made those updates because a user named Kbub lobbied for them to increase the number of options.

Heretic!

http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:26:28 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:24:38 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:23:27 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

When Juggle was active, they made those updates because a user named Kbub lobbied for them to increase the number of options.

Heretic!

http://www.debate.org...

Lol. I mean, I don't mind the many options, because I disagree than gender is necessarily a binary.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:39:18 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

I'm glad you find joy in mocking the deep and very real pain experienced by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people's worldwide, becuase you're too bigoted and intolerant to accept someone different than you.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:40:37 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:39:18 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

I'm glad you find joy in mocking the deep and very real pain experienced by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people's worldwide, becuase you're too bigoted and intolerant to accept someone different than you.

You don't say! You're the one oppressing me and not accepting me for my differences because I identify as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I'm now making 2 more tumblr entries about you on my tumblr blog!
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:42:25 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:40:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:39:18 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

I'm glad you find joy in mocking the deep and very real pain experienced by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people's worldwide, becuase you're too bigoted and intolerant to accept someone different than you.

You don't say! You're the one oppressing me and not accepting me for my differences because I identify as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I'm now making 2 more tumblr entries about you on my tumblr blog!

People like you are the reason suicides happen.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:45:50 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:42:25 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:40:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:39:18 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

I'm glad you find joy in mocking the deep and very real pain experienced by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people's worldwide, becuase you're too bigoted and intolerant to accept someone different than you.

You don't say! You're the one oppressing me and not accepting me for my differences because I identify as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I'm now making 2 more tumblr entries about you on my tumblr blog!

People like you are the reason suicides happen.

Natural selection (:
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:48:00 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:45:50 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:42:25 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:40:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:39:18 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

I'm glad you find joy in mocking the deep and very real pain experienced by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people's worldwide, becuase you're too bigoted and intolerant to accept someone different than you.

You don't say! You're the one oppressing me and not accepting me for my differences because I identify as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I'm now making 2 more tumblr entries about you on my tumblr blog!

People like you are the reason suicides happen.

Natural selection (:

Well, I had an okay opinion of you before tonight. See you. I hope one day you try to become a decent person.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:50:38 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:48:00 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:45:50 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:42:25 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:40:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:39:18 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

I'm glad you find joy in mocking the deep and very real pain experienced by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people's worldwide, becuase you're too bigoted and intolerant to accept someone different than you.

You don't say! You're the one oppressing me and not accepting me for my differences because I identify as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I'm now making 2 more tumblr entries about you on my tumblr blog!

People like you are the reason suicides happen.

Natural selection (:

Well, I had an okay opinion of you before tonight. See you. I hope one day you try to become a decent person.

But seriously, someone suicide over something like what I just said... That's pretty stupid to be honest. They're letting themselves get offended so easily if they commit suicide over a joke like that.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 1:07:28 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:42:25 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:40:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:39:18 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

I'm glad you find joy in mocking the deep and very real pain experienced by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people's worldwide, becuase you're too bigoted and intolerant to accept someone different than you.

You don't say! You're the one oppressing me and not accepting me for my differences because I identify as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I'm now making 2 more tumblr entries about you on my tumblr blog!

People like you are the reason suicides happen.
lighten up - systematic oppression is the reason suicides happen and systematic oppression leads to dysfunctional families and a lack of moral support. If people weren't systematically oppressed and their families were not placed under the stress of family members being sent to prison for unjust reasons and moms getting cut off social programs for failing to file paperwork - they'd be able to handle discourse with individuals they don't agree with. Quit blaming people who are powerless against systematic oppression and unite against the oppressor.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 1:08:46 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 1:07:28 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:42:25 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:40:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:39:18 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

I'm glad you find joy in mocking the deep and very real pain experienced by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people's worldwide, becuase you're too bigoted and intolerant to accept someone different than you.

You don't say! You're the one oppressing me and not accepting me for my differences because I identify as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I'm now making 2 more tumblr entries about you on my tumblr blog!

People like you are the reason suicides happen.
lighten up - systematic oppression is the reason suicides happen and systematic oppression leads to dysfunctional families and a lack of moral support. If people weren't systematically oppressed and their families were not placed under the stress of family members being sent to prison for unjust reasons and moms getting cut off social programs for failing to file paperwork - they'd be able to handle discourse with individuals they don't agree with. Quit blaming people who are powerless against systematic oppression and unite against the oppressor.

Wrong. Individual intolerance is the reason suicides happen. Bullying. Bigotry. Hate.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 1:11:33 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 1:08:46 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:07:28 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:42:25 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:40:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:39:18 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

I'm glad you find joy in mocking the deep and very real pain experienced by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people's worldwide, becuase you're too bigoted and intolerant to accept someone different than you.

You don't say! You're the one oppressing me and not accepting me for my differences because I identify as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I'm now making 2 more tumblr entries about you on my tumblr blog!

People like you are the reason suicides happen.
lighten up - systematic oppression is the reason suicides happen and systematic oppression leads to dysfunctional families and a lack of moral support. If people weren't systematically oppressed and their families were not placed under the stress of family members being sent to prison for unjust reasons and moms getting cut off social programs for failing to file paperwork - they'd be able to handle discourse with individuals they don't agree with. Quit blaming people who are powerless against systematic oppression and unite against the oppressor.

Wrong. Individual intolerance is the reason suicides happen. Bullying. Bigotry. Hate.

There are several reasons - but a guy acting like somewhat of a jerk on a website is ridiculous.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 1:13:46 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 1:11:33 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:08:46 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:07:28 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:42:25 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:40:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:39:18 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

I'm glad you find joy in mocking the deep and very real pain experienced by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people's worldwide, becuase you're too bigoted and intolerant to accept someone different than you.

You don't say! You're the one oppressing me and not accepting me for my differences because I identify as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I'm now making 2 more tumblr entries about you on my tumblr blog!

People like you are the reason suicides happen.
lighten up - systematic oppression is the reason suicides happen and systematic oppression leads to dysfunctional families and a lack of moral support. If people weren't systematically oppressed and their families were not placed under the stress of family members being sent to prison for unjust reasons and moms getting cut off social programs for failing to file paperwork - they'd be able to handle discourse with individuals they don't agree with. Quit blaming people who are powerless against systematic oppression and unite against the oppressor.

Wrong. Individual intolerance is the reason suicides happen. Bullying. Bigotry. Hate.

There are several reasons - but a guy acting like somewhat of a jerk on a website is ridiculous.

Hence why I said people like him. It's baffling to me how so many people don't understand how suicide works. Person A walks past person B in the hallway and pushes him against the wall, making him drop his books everywhere. Person B goes home and kills himself. He did not kill himself because of Person A's actions. Person A was just the final straw or, rather, the breaking point.
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 1:20:48 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Why do you care? It doesn't harm you, and some people might identify among those gender identities. Harm principle -- it doesn't harm anyone to have those identities, it does prevent people from expressing their gender identities, so you absolutely shouldn't care.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 1:22:00 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 1:13:46 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:11:33 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:08:46 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:07:28 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:42:25 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:40:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:39:18 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

I'm glad you find joy in mocking the deep and very real pain experienced by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people's worldwide, becuase you're too bigoted and intolerant to accept someone different than you.

You don't say! You're the one oppressing me and not accepting me for my differences because I identify as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I'm now making 2 more tumblr entries about you on my tumblr blog!

People like you are the reason suicides happen.
lighten up - systematic oppression is the reason suicides happen and systematic oppression leads to dysfunctional families and a lack of moral support. If people weren't systematically oppressed and their families were not placed under the stress of family members being sent to prison for unjust reasons and moms getting cut off social programs for failing to file paperwork - they'd be able to handle discourse with individuals they don't agree with. Quit blaming people who are powerless against systematic oppression and unite against the oppressor.

Wrong. Individual intolerance is the reason suicides happen. Bullying. Bigotry. Hate.

There are several reasons - but a guy acting like somewhat of a jerk on a website is ridiculous.

Hence why I said people like him. It's baffling to me how so many people don't understand how suicide works. Person A walks past person B in the hallway and pushes him against the wall, making him drop his books everywhere. Person B goes home and kills himself. He did not kill himself because of Person A's actions. Person A was just the final straw or, rather, the breaking point.

So everybody should walk on eggshells because some people may be close to a breaking point? Why not address the causes of systematic oppression in the first place, and attempt to invite others to join it. The movement could gain more empathy from those who do not identify as being oppressed if they were invited to join - rather than segregating individuals because they don't agree verbatim.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 1:24:14 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 1:22:00 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:13:46 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:11:33 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:08:46 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:07:28 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:42:25 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:40:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:39:18 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

I'm glad you find joy in mocking the deep and very real pain experienced by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people's worldwide, becuase you're too bigoted and intolerant to accept someone different than you.

You don't say! You're the one oppressing me and not accepting me for my differences because I identify as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I'm now making 2 more tumblr entries about you on my tumblr blog!

People like you are the reason suicides happen.
lighten up - systematic oppression is the reason suicides happen and systematic oppression leads to dysfunctional families and a lack of moral support. If people weren't systematically oppressed and their families were not placed under the stress of family members being sent to prison for unjust reasons and moms getting cut off social programs for failing to file paperwork - they'd be able to handle discourse with individuals they don't agree with. Quit blaming people who are powerless against systematic oppression and unite against the oppressor.

Wrong. Individual intolerance is the reason suicides happen. Bullying. Bigotry. Hate.

There are several reasons - but a guy acting like somewhat of a jerk on a website is ridiculous.

Hence why I said people like him. It's baffling to me how so many people don't understand how suicide works. Person A walks past person B in the hallway and pushes him against the wall, making him drop his books everywhere. Person B goes home and kills himself. He did not kill himself because of Person A's actions. Person A was just the final straw or, rather, the breaking point.

So everybody should walk on eggshells because some people may be close to a breaking point?

Everybody should act like decent human beings with basic senses of empathy and not go out of their way to demean entire groups of people.

Why not address the causes of systematic oppression in the first place, and attempt to invite others to join it. The movement could gain more empathy from those who do not identify as being oppressed if they were invited to join - rather than segregating individuals because they don't agree verbatim.

Why are these mutually exclusive?
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 1:31:13 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 1:24:14 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Everybody should act like decent human beings with basic senses of empathy and not go out of their way to demean entire groups of people.

I do not see anything wrong with "demeaning entire groups of people." Do we not demean groups of people such as communists, fascists/nazis, radical islamists, violent criminals, rapists, terrorists, and etc?

There are clearly only two genders, male and female. If you have two X chromosomes, you're a female. If you have an X and one Y chromosome, you're a male. The opposite applies if you have gender dysphoria/transgender. The only exception to this is a very small minority of people called 'hermaphrodites.' And clearly most people whom identify outside of the gender binary are definitely not hermaphrodites.

Genders outside the binary are purely ridiculous. There is no such thing as genderqueer, genderfluid, agender, etc. If one were to actually subscribe to this concept, it is evident they need to take a basic biology class.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 1:35:50 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 1:24:14 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:22:00 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:13:46 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:11:33 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:08:46 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 1:07:28 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:42:25 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:40:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:39:18 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

I'm glad you find joy in mocking the deep and very real pain experienced by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people's worldwide, becuase you're too bigoted and intolerant to accept someone different than you.

You don't say! You're the one oppressing me and not accepting me for my differences because I identify as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I'm now making 2 more tumblr entries about you on my tumblr blog!

People like you are the reason suicides happen.
lighten up - systematic oppression is the reason suicides happen and systematic oppression leads to dysfunctional families and a lack of moral support. If people weren't systematically oppressed and their families were not placed under the stress of family members being sent to prison for unjust reasons and moms getting cut off social programs for failing to file paperwork - they'd be able to handle discourse with individuals they don't agree with. Quit blaming people who are powerless against systematic oppression and unite against the oppressor.

Wrong. Individual intolerance is the reason suicides happen. Bullying. Bigotry. Hate.

There are several reasons - but a guy acting like somewhat of a jerk on a website is ridiculous.

Hence why I said people like him. It's baffling to me how so many people don't understand how suicide works. Person A walks past person B in the hallway and pushes him against the wall, making him drop his books everywhere. Person B goes home and kills himself. He did not kill himself because of Person A's actions. Person A was just the final straw or, rather, the breaking point.

So everybody should walk on eggshells because some people may be close to a breaking point?

Everybody should act like decent human beings with basic senses of empathy and not go out of their way to demean entire groups of people.

Descent human beings is a subjective term - there are many people I don't share the same experiences with - who are descent human beings - but more rash in the way they chose to express themselves.

Why not address the causes of systematic oppression in the first place, and attempt to invite others to join it. The movement could gain more empathy from those who do not identify as being oppressed if they were invited to join - rather than segregating individuals because they don't agree verbatim.

Why are these mutually exclusive?

Nit picking about Micro aggressions deflects attention that is needed on systematic oppression. If my words or ideas are not considered because of my hairstyle for instance - than what kind of dialog can result?

If someone like triangle is ignored in how he feels as far as being marginalized because he doesn't "fit" into and oppressed group, than no one will even know if he has any good ideas about how to fight the oppressor who wants us to hate each other over differences in communication style or external factors. The fact that anyone who opposes the platform of SJW becomes marginalized - does exactly what the oppressor wants in taking the attention and blame off of institutions that love it when individuals are divided over micro aggressions.
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 2:30:24 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

Excuse me? I would watch what you say unless you've been through some of the sh*t some of these people have been through. I heavily suggest that you retract your statement and your little sarcasm shows how you really don't understand the situation and want to hurt people who are actually in these areas.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 2:57:03 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 2:30:24 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

Excuse me? I would watch what you say unless you've been through some of the sh*t some of these people have been through. I heavily suggest that you retract your statement and your little sarcasm shows how you really don't understand the situation and want to hurt people who are actually in these areas.

I understand transgender people, but others willingly choose to identify with made up genders that don't exist.
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 3:17:09 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 2:57:03 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 2:30:24 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

Excuse me? I would watch what you say unless you've been through some of the sh*t some of these people have been through. I heavily suggest that you retract your statement and your little sarcasm shows how you really don't understand the situation and want to hurt people who are actually in these areas.

I understand transgender people, but others willingly choose to identify with made up genders that don't exist.

So Herms are made up?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 3:32:25 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 3:17:09 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2016 2:57:03 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 2:30:24 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

Excuse me? I would watch what you say unless you've been through some of the sh*t some of these people have been through. I heavily suggest that you retract your statement and your little sarcasm shows how you really don't understand the situation and want to hurt people who are actually in these areas.

I understand transgender people, but others willingly choose to identify with made up genders that don't exist.

So Herms are made up?

I mentioned in another post that herms are an exception. I understand herms, but many non-hermaphrodites identify out of the gender binary. It's a plain out insult to actual hermaphrodites to identify as these made up genders.
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 3:42:11 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 3:32:25 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 3:17:09 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2016 2:57:03 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 2:30:24 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

Excuse me? I would watch what you say unless you've been through some of the sh*t some of these people have been through. I heavily suggest that you retract your statement and your little sarcasm shows how you really don't understand the situation and want to hurt people who are actually in these areas.

I understand transgender people, but others willingly choose to identify with made up genders that don't exist.

So Herms are made up?

I mentioned in another post that herms are an exception. I understand herms, but many non-hermaphrodites identify out of the gender binary. It's a plain out insult to actual hermaphrodites to identify as these made up genders.

You've been arguing for binary genders though.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 3:51:55 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 3:42:11 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2016 3:32:25 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 3:17:09 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2016 2:57:03 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 2:30:24 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

Excuse me? I would watch what you say unless you've been through some of the sh*t some of these people have been through. I heavily suggest that you retract your statement and your little sarcasm shows how you really don't understand the situation and want to hurt people who are actually in these areas.

I understand transgender people, but others willingly choose to identify with made up genders that don't exist.

So Herms are made up?

I mentioned in another post that herms are an exception. I understand herms, but many non-hermaphrodites identify out of the gender binary. It's a plain out insult to actual hermaphrodites to identify as these made up genders.

You've been arguing for binary genders though.

Yeah, hermaphrodites are the exception.
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 4:04:23 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/3/2016 3:51:55 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 3:42:11 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2016 3:32:25 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 3:17:09 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2016 2:57:03 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 2:30:24 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:36:49 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:34:13 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:28:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:25:24 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 4/3/2016 12:21:34 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
If you go to http://www.debate.org... , then you can see that there are so many useless gender options. If Juggle were to actually be active, then Juggle should remove all but two genders.

Um. No. Restricting people's identities is one of the last things we need Juggle to be doing,

But i'm offended that an A-10C Thunderbolt II isn't an option for gender. ): They're definitely restricting people's identities!

A plane isn't a human being. Intersex, agender, transgender, and all the others are. There are many, many things Juggle needs to do around here. Enforcing an outdated and discriminatory gender binary is not one.

You're offending me you racist bigoted upper class straight cis white male! I am triggered that you're not letting me express my gender identity as an A-10C Thunderbolt II! I am now going to complain about you on my tumblr blog.

Excuse me? I would watch what you say unless you've been through some of the sh*t some of these people have been through. I heavily suggest that you retract your statement and your little sarcasm shows how you really don't understand the situation and want to hurt people who are actually in these areas.

I understand transgender people, but others willingly choose to identify with made up genders that don't exist.

So Herms are made up?

I mentioned in another post that herms are an exception. I understand herms, but many non-hermaphrodites identify out of the gender binary. It's a plain out insult to actual hermaphrodites to identify as these made up genders.

You've been arguing for binary genders though.

Yeah, hermaphrodites are the exception.

If there's an exception then there cannot be only two genders.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~