Jump to topic:

Make Debate.org Great Again

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 12:05:44 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
I am announcing that I, TN05, am running for the office of DDO President. With an estimated ELO of over 9,000, I am one of the premier debaters in the site. Well-known and loved by all, TN05 boasts the largest hands in Debate.org.

Debate.org is in trouble. We just don't win anymore. We've negotiated terrible deals with ed3b8 and CreateDebate. Our website is being invaded by SJWs. And Juggle, where are they? We can't do anything right. We need to start winning again, and that starts with electing the right people. When I am DDO President, I will put the right people in charge. When I am DDO President, we will build a wall around Debate.org and Juggle will pay for it. We will deport all social justice warriors back to tumblr. We're going to fix our deals with ed3b8. We will make Debate.org great again!

Q&A:
Q: How will you bring back the DDO Dream?
A: Look. We can bring the DDO Dream back. That I will tell you. We're bringing it back. Okay? And I understand what you're saying. And I get that from so many people. 'Is The DDO Dream dead?' They are asking me the question 'Is the DDO Dream dead?' And the DDO Dream is in trouble. That I can tell you. Okay? It's in trouble. But we're going to get it back and do some real debates. How about that man with the lovely red avatar. Stand up! Stand up! What an avatar.

Q: What is your stance on mafia?
A: Look, the mafia is bad, OK? They go out and kill people. Not really the nicest guys. When JFK was assassinated, I saw the mafia celebrating in the streets. It was on TV. So we can't trust the mafia. We're going to have to put a ban on mafia until we find out what the hell is going on.

Q: What is your stance on trolls?
A: Look, I understand some people don't like trolls. Myself included. But trolls are the law of the land. We can't change it. We can't. We have to appoint the right people. And they aren't really trolls. They are goblins.

Q: How will you deport all social justice warriors?
A: We'll have a deportation force. We'll have to hire some new moderators, but that is fine. Debate.org presidents can do that. Or at least, they will be able to.

Q: What if moderators don't want to deport all social justice warriors?
A: Look, they are going to do it. They will do as I say.

Q: How will you build a wall around Debate.org and make Juggle pay for it?
A: It's going to be a tremendous wall. The classiest wall in the world. And we're going to do it, OK? Those are the facts.

Q: Who will you appoint to your cabinet?
A: I will appoint the best people.

Q: Will you pledge to support the winner of the Presidency?
A: Look, we made a deal. And they have kept the deal so far. But if they do not treat me fairly, we'll have to reconsider. And if they ignore the will of the people and reject me, there might be bad things happening. I'm not saying there should be riots, but there will be riots.

Q: Will you make Debate.org great again?
A: Yes! Only I can make Debate.org great again.

#TN052016 #MakeDebate.orgGreatAgain
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 1:01:51 AM
At 4/4/2016 12:09:00 AM, Torton wrote:
Man, criticism of Drumpf gone meta.

Look, this is serious. We don't win anymore. We need a winner to be president and only I can do that!

#TN052016
#MakeDebate.orgGreatAgain
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 1:18:12 AM
At 4/4/2016 12:27:41 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
The sad part is I read it with Trump's voice and it sounded like the sort of thing he would naturally say.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 1:25:06 AM
At 4/4/2016 12:05:44 AM, TN05 wrote:
I am announcing that I, TN05, am running for the office of DDO President. With an estimated ELO of over 9,000, I am one of the premier debaters in the site. Well-known and loved by all, TN05 boasts the largest hands in Debate.org.

Debate.org is in trouble. We just don't win anymore. We've negotiated terrible deals with ed3b8 and CreateDebate. Our website is being invaded by SJWs. And Juggle, where are they? We can't do anything right. We need to start winning again, and that starts with electing the right people. When I am DDO President, I will put the right people in charge. When I am DDO President, we will build a wall around Debate.org and Juggle will pay for it. We will deport all social justice warriors back to tumblr. We're going to fix our deals with ed3b8. We will make Debate.org great again!

Q&A:
Q: How will you bring back the DDO Dream?
A: Look. We can bring the DDO Dream back. That I will tell you. We're bringing it back. Okay? And I understand what you're saying. And I get that from so many people. 'Is The DDO Dream dead?' They are asking me the question 'Is the DDO Dream dead?' And the DDO Dream is in trouble. That I can tell you. Okay? It's in trouble. But we're going to get it back and do some real debates. How about that man with the lovely red avatar. Stand up! Stand up! What an avatar.

Q: What is your stance on mafia?
A: Look, the mafia is bad, OK? They go out and kill people. Not really the nicest guys. When JFK was assassinated, I saw the mafia celebrating in the streets. It was on TV. So we can't trust the mafia. We're going to have to put a ban on mafia until we find out what the hell is going on.

Q: What is your stance on trolls?
A: Look, I understand some people don't like trolls. Myself included. But trolls are the law of the land. We can't change it. We can't. We have to appoint the right people. And they aren't really trolls. They are goblins.

Q: How will you deport all social justice warriors?
A: We'll have a deportation force. We'll have to hire some new moderators, but that is fine. Debate.org presidents can do that. Or at least, they will be able to.

Q: What if moderators don't want to deport all social justice warriors?
A: Look, they are going to do it. They will do as I say.

Q: How will you build a wall around Debate.org and make Juggle pay for it?
A: It's going to be a tremendous wall. The classiest wall in the world. And we're going to do it, OK? Those are the facts.

Q: Who will you appoint to your cabinet?
A: I will appoint the best people.

Q: Will you pledge to support the winner of the Presidency?
A: Look, we made a deal. And they have kept the deal so far. But if they do not treat me fairly, we'll have to reconsider. And if they ignore the will of the people and reject me, there might be bad things happening. I'm not saying there should be riots, but there will be riots.

Q: Will you make Debate.org great again?
A: Yes! Only I can make Debate.org great again.

#TN052016 #MakeDebate.orgGreatAgain

Nice!!!
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:39:41 AM
Exciting announcement. New campaign posters!

Make Debate.org Great Again Poster - http://www.debate.org...

Uncle Sam Poster -

Follow the official #TN052016 #MakeDebate.orgGreatAgain image folder here!
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:43:07 AM
I have only the classiest graphic designers and they created these terrific banners. Others don't even have banners. Sad!
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:58:13 AM
At 4/4/2016 3:43:07 AM, TN05 wrote:
I have only the classiest graphic designers and they created these terrific banners. Others don't even have banners. Sad!

Back in the 80's he did an interview with an interior decorator and Ivana. He was... well let say the decorator was embarrassed, Ivana tried her best, and Trump was like "What! Its all the MOST EXPENSIVE stuff, its got to be great!"
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 1:51:56 PM
At 4/4/2016 3:58:13 AM, TBR wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:43:07 AM, TN05 wrote:

Back in the 80's he did an interview with an interior decorator and Ivana. He was... well let say the decorator was embarrassed, Ivana tried her best, and Trump was like "What! Its all the MOST EXPENSIVE stuff, its got to be great!"

Trump seems a bit of a glutton. Guess he never read his Bible. Sad!
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 4:11:40 PM
At 4/4/2016 12:27:41 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
The sad part is I read it with Trump's voice and it sounded like the sort of thing he would naturally say.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...