Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

YUGE #TN052016 announcement!

TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 12:15:57 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Today, TN05 becomes the first candidate in the DDO election to release his health record. Here is the health record, from a doctor:

http://www.debate.org...

TN05 urges all other candidates to release their health record.
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 1:09:45 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 12:15:57 AM, TN05 wrote:
Today, TN05 becomes the first candidate in the DDO election to release his health record. Here is the health record, from a doctor:

http://www.debate.org...

TN05 urges all other candidates to release their health record.

You magnificent bastard XD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Posts: 14,371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 1:30:32 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Sir, have you thought about who you want to be your Melania?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Vaarka
Posts: 7,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 1:36:46 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 1:35:35 AM, TheFlex wrote:
VTL TN05

This is a fake claim.

I'd rather hear from a few of the other candidates before I place my vote down.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 7,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 1:37:04 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 1:36:46 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/5/2016 1:35:35 AM, TheFlex wrote:
VTL TN05

This is a fake claim.

I'd rather hear from a few of the other candidates before I place my VTL down.

Fix'd
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,848
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 3:43:00 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 12:15:57 AM, TN05 wrote:
Today, TN05 becomes the first candidate in the DDO election to release his health record. Here is the health record, from a doctor:

http://www.debate.org...

TN05 urges all other candidates to release their health record.

This is so fake. I can read the handwriting.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 3:55:52 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 3:46:24 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I will not vote for you until you build a wall and make Edeb8 pay for it.

Ed3b8 is killing us. We have to renegotiate our deals. We'll negotiate the best deals. I'll have the best people negotiating them. Because you can't negotiate the best deals without the best people, and we don't have that right now. You need a strong leader to negotiate deals. Nothing says 'strong' more than my big hands.

And ed3b8 is scared. They support the others! But Juggle must pay for the wall. Juggle has to pay. They have to. I mean, look, we're a forum. If you don't have a wall, you can't have a forum! And I'll get rid of the lines around the forums. Except the religion forum. We'll build a wall around that forum, and make CreateDebate pay for it. It will be the second classiest wall I will build.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 3:56:37 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 1:30:32 AM, thett3 wrote:
Sir, have you thought about who you want to be your Melania?

Sean Hannity already offered. But I am not a homosexual so I had to say no. I had to.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 3:56:41 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 3:55:52 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 4/5/2016 3:46:24 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
I will not vote for you until you build a wall and make Edeb8 pay for it.

Ed3b8 is killing us. We have to renegotiate our deals. We'll negotiate the best deals. I'll have the best people negotiating them. Because you can't negotiate the best deals without the best people, and we don't have that right now. You need a strong leader to negotiate deals. Nothing says 'strong' more than my big hands.

And ed3b8 is scared. They support the others! But Juggle must pay for the wall. Juggle has to pay. They have to. I mean, look, we're a forum. If you don't have a wall, you can't have a forum! And I'll get rid of the lines around the forums. Except the religion forum. We'll build a wall around that forum, and make CreateDebate pay for it. It will be the second classiest wall I will build.

*Applauds*
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 3:56:58 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 3:43:00 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/5/2016 12:15:57 AM, TN05 wrote:
Today, TN05 becomes the first candidate in the DDO election to release his health record. Here is the health record, from a doctor:

http://www.debate.org...

TN05 urges all other candidates to release their health record.

This is so fake. I can read the handwriting.

Look, the only thing fake here is Obama's birth certificate.