Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Introduce Yourself.

TN05
Posts: 4,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.
Make Debate.org Great Again!
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,590
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 6:27:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

No no. Edeb8 will pay for it.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 6:31:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

Is this like trump?
TN05
Posts: 4,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 6:34:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:31:53 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

Is this like trump?

Look, Trump seems like a nice enough guy. But we need a tough guy to run Debate.org. Someone with big, strong hands. I am that guy! We will make Debate.org great again!

#TN052016
#MakeDebate.orgGreatAgain
Make Debate.org Great Again!
TN05
Posts: 4,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 6:37:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:27:28 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

No no. Edeb8 will pay for it.

Look, eded8 is ripping us off. But Juggle must pay for the wall. They have to. We don't have any other choice. I'll negotiate better deals with ed3b8. We'll have the best, classiest negotiators. And edeb8 will have to agree. They have to. But Juggle will pay for the wall. And CreateDebate will pay for another wall around the religion forum.
Make Debate.org Great Again!
Rigoletto
Posts: 62
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 6:39:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:37:06 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:27:28 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

No no. Edeb8 will pay for it.

Look, eded8 is ripping us off. But Juggle must pay for the wall. They have to. We don't have any other choice. I'll negotiate better deals with ed3b8. We'll have the best, classiest negotiators. And edeb8 will have to agree. They have to. But Juggle will pay for the wall. And CreateDebate will pay for another wall around the religion forum.

And this is why I dislike Trump supporters.
Rigoletto
Posts: 62
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 6:39:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:22:07 PM, The_Perussi wrote:
I created ths for newcomers to introduce themselves.

I am Rigoletto.
Rosalie
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 6:42:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

Yeah....NO. DDo's Trump (YYW) and I discussed this already edb8 will pay for the wall, it's going to be a huge, beautiful wall.
I'm the press conference, you're a conversation.

"I hate f@ggots"-Zaroette
Rigoletto
Posts: 62
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 6:43:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:42:13 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

Yeah....NO. DDo's Trump (YYW) and I discussed this already edb8 will pay for the wall, it's going to be a huge, beautiful wall.

You didn't respond to my comment.
Rosalie
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 6:45:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:43:14 PM, Rigoletto wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:42:13 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

Yeah....NO. DDo's Trump (YYW) and I discussed this already edb8 will pay for the wall, it's going to be a huge, beautiful wall.

You didn't respond to my comment.

Because I'm in class right now, and don't have time to respond to all of your comment. I will when I get home. I still have 7 hours left here, Lol.
I'm the press conference, you're a conversation.

"I hate f@ggots"-Zaroette
TN05
Posts: 4,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 6:55:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:42:13 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

Yeah....NO. DDo's Trump (YYW) and I discussed this already edb8 will pay for the wall, it's going to be a huge, beautiful wall.

Well the walls I will build with be even yuger and classier. The wall around Debate.org will be paid for by Juggle. It will have a nice, big door in the middle. The wall around the religion forum will be paid for by CreateDebate, and will have no door.
Make Debate.org Great Again!
Rigoletto
Posts: 62
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 7:23:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:45:13 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:43:14 PM, Rigoletto wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:42:13 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

Yeah....NO. DDo's Trump (YYW) and I discussed this already edb8 will pay for the wall, it's going to be a huge, beautiful wall.

You didn't respond to my comment.

Because I'm in class right now, and don't have time to respond to all of your comment. I will when I get home. I still have 7 hours left here, Lol.

Oh fair enough sorry
Emilrose
Posts: 5,424
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 7:29:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm not a newcomer, but just thought I'd introduce myself anyway...my name is Taban and I'm 104 y/o lady from Turkestan. I like to use DDO in my free time when I'm not tending to the goats, making special embroideries, and sitting outside.
The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 7:32:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:34:19 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:31:53 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

Is this like trump?

Look, Trump seems like a nice enough guy. But we need a tough guy to run Debate.org. Someone with big, strong hands. I am that guy! We will make Debate.org great again!

#TN052016
#MakeDebate.orgGreatAgain

Will there be hell toupee?
bsh1
Posts: 29,006
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 8:15:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:39:37 PM, Rigoletto wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:37:06 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:27:28 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

No no. Edeb8 will pay for it.

Look, eded8 is ripping us off. But Juggle must pay for the wall. They have to. We don't have any other choice. I'll negotiate better deals with ed3b8. We'll have the best, classiest negotiators. And edeb8 will have to agree. They have to. But Juggle will pay for the wall. And CreateDebate will pay for another wall around the religion forum.

And this is why I dislike Trump supporters.

He doesn't support Trump...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

29,000th Post & Sort of Farewell: http://www.debate.org...
TN05
Posts: 4,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 11:21:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 8:15:17 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:39:37 PM, Rigoletto wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:37:06 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:27:28 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

No no. Edeb8 will pay for it.

Look, eded8 is ripping us off. But Juggle must pay for the wall. They have to. We don't have any other choice. I'll negotiate better deals with ed3b8. We'll have the best, classiest negotiators. And edeb8 will have to agree. They have to. But Juggle will pay for the wall. And CreateDebate will pay for another wall around the religion forum.

And this is why I dislike Trump supporters.

He doesn't support Trump...

Don't spoil it for him! :)
Make Debate.org Great Again!
Rigoletto
Posts: 62
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 11:38:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 8:15:17 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:39:37 PM, Rigoletto wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:37:06 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:27:28 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

No no. Edeb8 will pay for it.

Look, eded8 is ripping us off. But Juggle must pay for the wall. They have to. We don't have any other choice. I'll negotiate better deals with ed3b8. We'll have the best, classiest negotiators. And edeb8 will have to agree. They have to. But Juggle will pay for the wall. And CreateDebate will pay for another wall around the religion forum.

And this is why I dislike Trump supporters.

He doesn't support Trump...

Oh a troll i should have known
Rigoletto
Posts: 62
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 11:38:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 11:21:50 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 4/5/2016 8:15:17 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:39:37 PM, Rigoletto wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:37:06 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:27:28 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:24:47 PM, TN05 wrote:
This is why we need a wall! We'll build a wall around Debate.org. Juggle will pay for the wall.

No no. Edeb8 will pay for it.

Look, eded8 is ripping us off. But Juggle must pay for the wall. They have to. We don't have any other choice. I'll negotiate better deals with ed3b8. We'll have the best, classiest negotiators. And edeb8 will have to agree. They have to. But Juggle will pay for the wall. And CreateDebate will pay for another wall around the religion forum.

And this is why I dislike Trump supporters.

He doesn't support Trump...

Don't spoil it for him! :)

haha good one man
Vaarka
Posts: 11,604
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 12:34:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
My name is Vaarka, though you can call me "Vaar" if the additional syllable of "ka" is too much for you.

Keep in mind that I still prefer Vaarka XD
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 12:35:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:22:07 PM, The_Perussi wrote:
I created ths for newcomers to introduce themselves.

I'm your new God, a better one. So, you will bow down and profess your love to me, your Goddess, or I shall destroy you.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Rosalie
Posts: 5,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 12:36:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oh, and I forgot to mention.....I love sweet tea and red vines.
I'm the press conference, you're a conversation.

"I hate f@ggots"-Zaroette
Emmarie
Posts: 1,909
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 12:38:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/5/2016 6:22:07 PM, The_Perussi wrote:
I created ths for newcomers to introduce themselves.
YYW?

lol I got this message when I tried to post this > The following exception(s) occurred:

Your post is not unique.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,636
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 12:48:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2016 12:34:53 AM, Vaarka wrote:
My name is Vaarka, though you can call me "Vaar" if the additional syllable of "ka" is too much for you.

Keep in mind that I still prefer Vaarka XD

Vaarilulu :D <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Vaarka
Posts: 11,604
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 12:48:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2016 12:48:03 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/6/2016 12:34:53 AM, Vaarka wrote:
My name is Vaarka, though you can call me "Vaar" if the additional syllable of "ka" is too much for you.

Keep in mind that I still prefer Vaarka XD

Vaarilulu :D <3

I'd prefer even Vaarklie over that XD
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,636
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 12:49:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2016 12:38:28 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/5/2016 6:22:07 PM, The_Perussi wrote:
I created ths for newcomers to introduce themselves.
YYW?

lol I got this message when I tried to post this > The following exception(s) occurred:

Your post is not unique.

Oh, that happens when your comment has already gone through. It could be that you clicked "post" more than once, or in my case usually, it's an internet lag problem, and I think my comment hasn't posted, but it did. :)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,636
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 12:50:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/6/2016 12:48:45 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/6/2016 12:48:03 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/6/2016 12:34:53 AM, Vaarka wrote:
My name is Vaarka, though you can call me "Vaar" if the additional syllable of "ka" is too much for you.

Keep in mind that I still prefer Vaarka XD

Vaarilulu :D <3

I'd prefer even Vaarklie over that XD

Vaaripoohki :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.