Jump to topic:

TN05 Press Conference

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 12:35:43 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
I have decided to open myself to questions from the people. Because you people love me! Everyone loves me. The SJWs love me, the trolls love me, the ancaps love me. Well, the DDO Elite doesn't love me, but we don't need them. We need a strong leader! Not those weak leaders we have. And what weak leaders we have! The deals with edeb8 have been a disaster. Just a disaster. We're losing debaters to edeb8 every day! The DDO Elite doesn't care about debaters. But I'll bring these debaters back! We're bringing debaters back! And we're going to build a wall. It will be a gorgeous wall. Terrific wall. Couldn't be any classier. And Juggle will pay for the wall. And we'll build another wall around the religion forum. And I hate to say it, but we have to temporarily ban SJWs from entering Debate.org until we find out what the hell is going on. I love the SJWs. Nobody loves SJWs more than me. I am the least anti-SJW person you will find. And I'm going to win the SJW vote. But these people, they just keep coming. It's terrible. People are dying. Dying on the streets. We'll stop that. We'll protect debaters. We have to. We don't have a choice. We're going to Make Debate.org Great Again! We're going to unite Debate.org. We're uniting Debate.org. All the polls show me on top. I'm beating everyone, it's not even fair. But I'm going to win. And we're going to Make Debate.org Great Again! We're going to get rid of the lines around the forums. It's been a disaster. So bad. I'm going to fix it. We're going to have the best people, and they are going to do the best jobs. We're going to fix our voting rules. We're going to fix our deals. We're going to fix the polls. We're doing this. We're going to Make Debate.org Great Again!
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 12:55:52 AM
At 4/6/2016 12:35:43 AM, TN05 wrote:
I have decided to open myself to questions from the people. Because you people love me! Everyone loves me. The SJWs love me, the trolls love me, the ancaps love me. Well, the DDO Elite doesn't love me, but we don't need them. We need a strong leader! Not those weak leaders we have. And what weak leaders we have! The deals with edeb8 have been a disaster. Just a disaster. We're losing debaters to edeb8 every day! The DDO Elite doesn't care about debaters. But I'll bring these debaters back! We're bringing debaters back! And we're going to build a wall. It will be a gorgeous wall. Terrific wall. Couldn't be any classier. And Juggle will pay for the wall. And we'll build another wall around the religion forum. And I hate to say it, but we have to temporarily ban SJWs from entering Debate.org until we find out what the hell is going on. I love the SJWs. Nobody loves SJWs more than me. I am the least anti-SJW person you will find. And I'm going to win the SJW vote. But these people, they just keep coming. It's terrible. People are dying. Dying on the streets. We'll stop that. We'll protect debaters. We have to. We don't have a choice. We're going to Make Debate.org Great Again! We're going to unite Debate.org. We're uniting Debate.org. All the polls show me on top. I'm beating everyone, it's not even fair. But I'm going to win. And we're going to Make Debate.org Great Again! We're going to get rid of the lines around the forums. It's been a disaster. So bad. I'm going to fix it. We're going to have the best people, and they are going to do the best jobs. We're going to fix our voting rules. We're going to fix our deals. We're going to fix the polls. We're doing this. We're going to Make Debate.org Great Again!

Who are you going to get to fix the polls?
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 1:16:31 AM
At 4/6/2016 12:55:52 AM, TBR wrote:
Who are you going to get to fix the polls?

The best people. We're going to get the best people. Better than Juggle could ever get. And look, we're going to do it. We're going to. I have a great list of people. But I can't tell you who is on the list. My opponents will try and steal it from me. You know they will. But we're going to hire the best people. We could fix the polls or get rid of them. Who knows?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 1:18:44 AM

Will you offer to sign a petition made by myself and Uther to lynch and behead any infidels who dare try to use their toilet paper the wrong way?
http://www.renovationplanning.net.au...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 1:24:34 AM
Will you reject the vote of white supremacist and former Grandwizard of the KKK imabench?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 1:31:34 AM
At 4/6/2016 1:18:44 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Will you offer to sign a petition made by myself and Uther to lynch and behead any infidels who dare try to use their toilet paper the wrong way?

Absolutely! Back in the day, they use to throw you out on a stretcher if you did that. This is a serious thing. Very serious. And we need serious solutions. We will Make Debate.org Great Again!
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 1:33:31 AM
At 4/6/2016 1:24:34 AM, imabench wrote:
Will you reject the vote of white supremacist and former Grandwizard of the KKK imabench?

I don't know anything about this 'imbench'. Is he even a him? He says he's a bench. I usually don't get endorsed by benches. I'm very proud to be endorsed by benches. And I'm going to win the bench vote. But I don't know anything about the KKK or white supremacy. I don't. All I know is what's on the internet.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 1:45:00 AM
At 4/6/2016 1:31:34 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 4/6/2016 1:18:44 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Absolutely! Back in the day, they use to throw you out on a stretcher if you did that. This is a serious thing. Very serious. And we need serious solutions. We will Make Debate.org Great Again!

I'm so glad to have you on our side. You definitely have my vote!
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:09:27 AM
TN05 is the wake up call that this site needs.

A lot of people were surprised that I'm supporting TN05, because there's been a lot of unfair talk about how TN05 hates SJWs, TN05 wants to shut down debate. None of that's true. I'm an SJW and I'll be supporting TN05 and so will my family.

TN05 is not like the other candidates with the DDO elite political talk. He says what he thinks. Sometimes that's abrasive, sometimes even - dare I say it - dangerous. He says what people are thinking. He says what needs to be said.

You know, I don't agree with every single policy. I think the wall around the religious forum is probably unnecessary. Ultimately, though, a vote for TN05 is a vote against the establishment, and a vote against practices that are killing us. It's not a safe vote. It's not an easy vote. But it's the right vote.

That's why TN05 will have my support this July.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 2:33:53 AM
At 4/6/2016 2:09:27 AM, Hoppi wrote:
TN05 is the wake up call that this site needs.

A lot of people were surprised that I'm supporting TN05, because there's been a lot of unfair talk about how TN05 hates SJWs, TN05 wants to shut down debate. None of that's true. I'm an SJW and I'll be supporting TN05 and so will my family.

TN05 is not like the other candidates with the DDO elite political talk. He says what he thinks. Sometimes that's abrasive, sometimes even - dare I say it - dangerous. He says what people are thinking. He says what needs to be said.

You know, I don't agree with every single policy. I think the wall around the religious forum is probably unnecessary. Ultimately, though, a vote for TN05 is a vote against the establishment, and a vote against practices that are killing us. It's not a safe vote. It's not an easy vote. But it's the right vote.

That's why TN05 will have my support this July.

It is such an honor to have Hoppi. I appreciate the endorsement. We're uniting Debate.org. We will Make Debate.org Great Again!