Jump to topic:

TN05 on uniting Debate.org

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 1:58:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Look, Debate.org is in trouble. Big trouble. We don't win anymore. We're losing to everybody. Juggle, where have they been? We need to unite. We are uniting. I will unite Debate.org. I will Make Debate.org Great Again!
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:03:14 AM
this thread is gonna be YUGE!
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 5:47:32 PM
At 4/8/2016 3:03:14 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
this thread is gonna be YUGE!

Every thread I make is YUGE!
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years