Jump to topic:

A polite request for BSH1 to resign.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 2:53:28 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
The office of presidency is a public office, and we as a public have the right to demand the resignation of one of our elected leaders, especially when the leader has engaged in conduct unbecoming of his office. This thread is a request for BSH1 to resign,but it is also a plan on what to do, once he does resign.

Interim President

Once BSH1 resigns, we should put an interim president in, until he next election. I am asking BSH1 to send his supporters to DK/Tuf for the interim election, so they can try their plan out. This support would come in exchange from him agreeing to not run for re-election. This would put the next presidential race in a better position, it will be heads up between me and Imabench. This would insure that atleast 2 serious campaigns can get a chance at changing DDO for the better.

The sins of BSH1

The use of Thugs to strong arm opponents

The list of sins is so long, I hope I can keep them contained to one post. While in office as presidency, BSH1 has made every attempt to make himself look dignified and civil, but behind the scenes, he acts like a thug.

He has enlisted the help of 1harder and Endark, to attack people, so he doesn't have to harm his reputation by doing that himself. In my pre-presidential announcement thread it can be clearly seen. As soon as BSH1 feels attacked, so he backs off of saying anything, so he doesn't look "Too Mean". Once he feels like he might lose his cool and say something nasty, he backs off the conversation, while his two thugs come in to attack. http://www.debate.org...

This is a strategy that has been used repeatedly, last election cycle, when it looked like I might win, Endark was sicked on me and attacked ferociously. When FT and F16 wanted to reform Beginner's mafia, he sicked his henchman on them, and even attempted to form a bigger posse behind the scenes, to lend his henchman some support.

BSH1, I am asking that you resign because you act like a thug by sicking henchmen on people you have a problem with. Hell just look at any thread YYW is in, practically every thread has BSH1's henchmen attacking him. I really respect YYW, for his ability to handle all of those attacks.

We don't need a thug that uses henchmen as our president.

BSH1 has attacked a child

In my pre-presidential announcement thread, BSH1 attacked Famousdebater. literally calling him too incompetent to send Airmax a PM to request a thread be stickied. I requested he apologize by creating a thread dedicated to apologizing to famousdebater. He refused. Now what type of leader is that? First he attacks a kid, then he refuses to offer a public apology.

I can tell you that, as your next president. If I make a mistake, I will apologize the second I do it, and if it is something as horrendous as making a little kid cry by attacking his character, I will certainly make a public apology. Hey we are all human. We make mistakes, but a true leader admits to them, and learns from them.

BSH1, I want you to resign, because your attitude towards young productive members, and your inability to admit when you make a mistake, is not very presidential.

Emotional instability

We need a president who can keep his cool, even in high stress situations. There are many examples of BSH1 not being able to keep his cool. He won the last election, and he was on the verge of stepping down after he won. He was having an emotional breakdown and was threatening to leave the site. I could only imagine what he would have done if he lost.

BSH1, I am asking you to resign because a real president needs to be able to keep his cool in high pressure situations. He needs to make a good decision based on rational thought, not as a result of a hissy fit.

Imabench wants BSH1 to resign

I'm not the only serious candidate that wants BSH1 to resign. I'm not sure how serious Bench is, but he has provided a list of reasons that he thinks BSH1 should resign.

Her is his list.

" - Mention how whiny he is
- Accuse him of being Asian and that that is somehow a bad thing
- Mention that he doesnt even watch The Office
- Claim that he has a girly sneeze
- State that you plan on filing a lawsuit against him for money laundering" http://www.debate.org...

BSH1, resign because Imabench wants you to.

BSH1 has told people to commit suicide

After the last election BSH1 told me to kill myself. I gave him a chance to take it back also, but he doubled down on it, and told me to kill myself again.

BSH1, resign because it is inappropriate for a president to go around telling his rivals to literally commit suicide.

Petition for BSH1 to resign

BSH1, and finally resign because there is popular support behind the ideal of you doing so.

1. Wylted
etc.........
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 2:59:45 AM
At 4/8/2016 2:53:28 AM, Wylted wrote:
The office of presidency is a public office, and we as a public have the right to demand the resignation of one of our elected leaders, especially when the leader has engaged in conduct unbecoming of his office. This thread is a request for BSH1 to resign,but it is also a plan on what to do, once he does resign.

Interim President

Once BSH1 resigns, we should put an interim president in, until he next election. I am asking BSH1 to send his supporters to DK/Tuf for the interim election, so they can try their plan out. This support would come in exchange from him agreeing to not run for re-election. This would put the next presidential race in a better position, it will be heads up between me and Imabench. This would insure that atleast 2 serious campaigns can get a chance at changing DDO for the better.

The sins of BSH1

The list of sins is so long, I hope I can keep them contained to one post. While in office as presidency, BSH1 has made every attempt to make himself look dignified and civil, but behind the scenes, he acts like a thug.

He has enlisted the help of 1harder and Endark, to attack people, so he doesn't have to harm his reputation by doing that himself. In my pre-presidential announcement thread it can be clearly seen. As soon as BSH1 feels attacked, so he backs off of saying anything, so he doesn't look "Too Mean". Once he feels like he might lose his cool and say something nasty, he backs off the conversation, while his two thugs come in to attack. http://www.debate.org...

This is a strategy that has been used repeatedly, last election cycle, when it looked like I might win, Endark was sicked on me and attacked ferociously. When FT and F16 wanted to reform Beginner's mafia, he sicked his henchman on them, and even attempted to form a bigger posse behind the scenes, to lend his henchman some support.

BSH1, I am asking that you resign because you act like a thug by sicking henchmen on people you have a problem with. Hell just look at any thread YYW is in, practically every thread has BSH1's henchmen attacking him. I really respect YYW, for his ability to handle all of those attacks.

In my pre-presidential announcement thread, BSH1 attacked Famousdebater. literally calling him too incompetent to send Airmax a PM to request a thread be stickied. I requested he apologize by creating a thread dedicated to apologizing to famousdebater. He refused. Now what type of leader is that? First he attacks a kid, then he refuses to offer a public apology.

I can tell you that, as your next president. If I make a mistake, I will apologize the second I do it, and if it is something as horrendous as making a little kid cry by attacking his character, I will certainly make a public apology. Hey we are all human. We make mistakes, but a true leader admits to them, and learns from them.

BSH1, I want you to resign, because your attitude towards young productive members, and your inability to admit when you make a mistake, is not very presidential.

Emotional instability

We need a president who can keep his cool, even in high stress situations. There are many examples of BSH1 not being able to keep his cool. He won the last election, and he was on the verge of stepping down after he won. He was having an emotional breakdown and was threatening to leave the site. I could only imagine what he would have done if he lost.

BSH1, I am asking you to resign because a real president needs to be able to keep his cool in high pressure situations. He needs to make a good decision based on rational thought, not as a result of a hissy fit.

I'm not the only serious candidate that wants BSH1 to resign. I'm not sure how serious Bench is, but he has provided a list of reasons that he thinks BSH1 should resign.

Her is his list.

- State that you plan on filing a lawsuit against him for money laundering" http://www.debate.org...

After the last election BSH1 told me to kill myself. I gave him a chance to take it back also, but he doubled down on it, and told me to kill myself again.

BSH1, resign because it is inappropriate for a president to go around telling his rivals to literally commit suicide.

BSH1, and finally resign because there is popular support behind the ideal of you doing so.

1. Wylted
etc.........

"sad to see him go"
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:03:03 AM

Interim President

Great start.

The sins of BSH1

I'm really vicious. Just look at my profile pic. That's the stare of the Devil.

You called F-16 and FT "armchair quarterbacks".

YYW attacked more often than he was attacked by the end of his time here.

He made a kid cry who hasn't even seen these vicious attacks yet? Wow. Not even I have that thugging ability.

You're very Presidential. You just lie about your residence to get votes, lie about your supporters, and ask people how the d!ck in their mouths taste when they call you out.

Emotional instability

It was kind of a round of d!ck moves. Even Ima and Mikal thought your campaign was out of line.

He was trolling you. He thinks you're ridiculous.

Her is his list.

You are so ridiculous. I would vote Bench before you.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:10:38 AM

Interim President

The sins of BSH1

Emotional instability

Her is his list.

1. Wylted
etc.........

Well, you clearly didn't take my advice.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:11:35 AM
Great start.

Thanks, I knew he would sick one of his thugs on me.

I'm really vicious. Just look at my profile pic. That's the stare of the Devil.

pretty cool profile pic.

You called F-16 and FT "armchair quarterbacks".

Yeah, I fell into BSH1's spell for a minute. sorry guys

YYW attacked more often than he was attacked by the end of his time here.

I don't disagree, just pointing out that he had thugs sicked on him.

He made a kid cry who hasn't even seen these vicious attacks yet? Wow. Not even I have that thugging ability.

If you had that kind of ability, you wouldn't be a henchman

You're very Presidential. You just lie about your residence to get votes, lie about your supporters, and ask people how the d!ck in their mouths taste when they call you out.

What are you? Some sort of homophobe, who thinks tasting dick is an insult? Grow up and stop being a bigot

It was kind of a round of d!ck moves. Even Ima and Mikal thought your campaign was out of line.

Well They are bot attention whorres and that's their primary motivation.

I wouldn't brag about that
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:17:58 AM
At 4/8/2016 3:14:33 AM, Wylted wrote:

I have a fiance. Please stop this

"This is the words that are really offensive "stop" or "stop it". Those words cut off dialogue completely, and you lose empathy from people. I've never seen an adult resort to that type of behavior. Most adults will explain that what you said hurt them if you accidently stepped over a line, that way you know to be more sensitive around that person in the future, (remember your tragedies aren't the same as others). Ignoring the comment is also effective. Ignoring a comment sends the same message as saying stop it, both things tell the person that you don't like a certain type of comment, but areas where silence is polite "stop it" is rude, controlling and immature. You only resort to the words "stop it" once your subtle signals aren't picked up on, and usually you follow stop it by explaining to a person the subtle signals you sent and why they were an idiot for not picking up on them. The commanding people around and ignorance of using "stop" or "stop it" in interactions as a first resort instead of absolute last is stupid and inappropriate. Start picking on a 5 year old and see what I mean. It's usually the first words out of their mouts, and it's appropriate for a 5 year old, but not so with a grown man."

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:20:57 AM
At 4/8/2016 3:17:58 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

"This is the words that are really offensive "stop" or "stop it". Those words cut off dialogue completely, and you lose empathy from people. I've never seen an adult resort to that type of behavior. Most adults will explain that what you said hurt them if you accidently stepped over a line, that way you know to be more sensitive around that person in the future, (remember your tragedies aren't the same as others). Ignoring the comment is also effective. Ignoring a comment sends the same message as saying stop it, both things tell the person that you don't like a certain type of comment, but areas where silence is polite "stop it" is rude, controlling and immature. You only resort to the words "stop it" once your subtle signals aren't picked up on, and usually you follow stop it by explaining to a person the subtle signals you sent and why they were an idiot for not picking up on them. The commanding people around and ignorance of using "stop" or "stop it" in interactions as a first resort instead of absolute last is stupid and inappropriate. Start picking on a 5 year old and see what I mean. It's usually the first words out of their mouts, and it's appropriate for a 5 year old, but not so with a grown man."

I'm surprised you didn't put your hands over your ears and repeatedly yel "stop it" like a 5 year old. at the computer screen.
perhaps you are maturing
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:21:44 AM
At 4/8/2016 3:20:57 AM, Wylted wrote:

I'm surprised you didn't put your hands over your ears and repeatedly yel "stop it" like a 5 year old. at the computer screen.
perhaps you are maturing

Another #successfulstump

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:23:35 AM
At 4/8/2016 3:21:44 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/8/2016 3:20:57 AM, Wylted wrote:

perhaps you are maturing

Another #successfulstump

I concede. You win this time,
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:38:27 AM

This would put the next presidential race in a better position, it will be heads up between me and Imabench. This would insure that at least 2 serious campaigns can get a chance at changing DDO for the better.

Well thats all I need to hear to make an informed decision ;D

1. Wylted
2. Imabench
3. XLAV
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:41:09 AM
This entire thread (and the previous one) is a giant troll by Wylted.

Wylted has joined imabench in wanting to abolish the presidency. imabench promised a VP slot to Wylted in exchange for Wylted acting like a moron and riling people up so everyone gets even madder at the presidency and supports imabench.

Don't fall into the imaTrump/Wylted trap.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:51:32 AM
At 4/8/2016 3:41:09 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Wylted has joined imabench in wanting to abolish the presidency. imabench promised a VP slot to Wylted in exchange for Wylted acting like a moron and riling people up so everyone gets even madder at the presidency and supports imabench.

I didnt offer him my VP spot..... I offered him $3.50 and a party-sized bag of starburst that dont have any yellow ones in them

He accepted
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:53:43 AM
At 4/8/2016 3:51:32 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/8/2016 3:41:09 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

I didnt offer him my VP spot..... I offered him $3.50 and a party-sized bag of starburst that dont have any yellow ones in them

He accepted

Also, thanks for the dick pic
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:54:17 AM
At 4/8/2016 3:03:03 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

I knew it was trolling and I'm a noob! Wylted is a deceiver, who twists everything to his own power hungry advantage.

not true

me too

oh and coding is altered on this thread - couldn't paste and erase and had to edit by hand - loser!
not you harder1 - wylted the loser
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:57:07 AM
The DK/TUF group will not be signing this. Attacking the president himself is not an appropriate way to show disapproval to his administration.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 3:58:37 AM
At 4/8/2016 3:54:17 AM, Emmarie wrote:

I knew it was trolling and I'm a noob! Wylted is a deceiver, who twists everything to his own power hungry advantage.

not true

me too

oh and coding is altered on this thread - couldn't paste and erase and had to edit by hand - loser!

What is your deal?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 4:00:51 AM
At 4/8/2016 3:57:07 AM, donald.keller wrote:
The DK/TUF group will not be signing this. Attacking the president himself is not an appropriate way to show disapproval to his administration.

Then don't sign, but this statement was unnecessary, let's keep this campaign clean
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 4:03:29 AM
At 4/8/2016 4:00:51 AM, Wylted wrote:

Then don't sign, but this statement was unnecessary, let's keep this campaign clean

I feel there is a sense of intentional hypocrisy here. Either way, attacking Bsh himself is not appropriate. He does what he believes is right for the site he cares deeply for.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 4:06:21 AM
At 4/8/2016 4:03:29 AM, donald.keller wrote:

I feel there is a sense of intentional hypocrisy here. Either way, attacking Bsh himself is not appropriate. He does what he believes is right for the site he cares deeply for.

He has an obsessive need to be loved by everyone. His motivating factor is to be loved by everyone, while I'm willing to fall on a sword or play the villian to do what is right for the site.

I am not the hero DDO deserves, but I am the one it needs.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 4:11:27 AM
At 4/8/2016 3:58:37 AM, Wylted wrote:

not true

me too

What is your deal?
You're sexual innuendos - not toward me - but in general - you seem like a perv.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 4:15:10 AM

not true

me too

What is your deal?
just a recent example from your ama - but I've seem many like this
[http://www.debate.org...]

Can you roll your tongue, whistle, or wiggle your ears?

Roll my tongue maybe. I'm awesome with my tongue ;)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 4:16:02 AM
At 4/8/2016 4:11:27 AM, Emmarie wrote:

not true

me too

What is your deal?
You're sexual innuendos - not toward me - but in general - you seem like a perv.

Oh like when I sexually harass threat? Ask Endark how BSH1's dick tastes? etc?

I guess that is a fair assessment, though I think cocky jerk is more accurate
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 4:18:27 AM
At 4/8/2016 4:15:10 AM, Emmarie wrote:

not true

me too

What is your deal?

Oh my God, upon rereading that it sounds incredibly gross. It was in response to Sapphique also, I think I was drunk
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 4:24:14 AM
At 4/8/2016 4:18:27 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/8/2016 4:15:10 AM, Emmarie wrote:

not true

me too

What is your deal?

Oh my God, upon rereading that it sounds incredibly gross. It was in response to Sapphique also, I think I was drunk
lol
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 4:26:10 AM

I feel there is a sense of intentional hypocrisy here. Either way, attacking Hitler himself is not appropriate. He does what he believes is right for the country he cares deeply for.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 4:26:45 AM
At 4/8/2016 4:06:21 AM, Wylted wrote:

He has an obsessive need to be loved by everyone. His motivating factor is to be loved by everyone, while I'm willing to fall on a sword or play the villian to do what is right for the site.

I am not the hero DDO deserves, but I am the one it needs.

How DARE you steal my campaign slogan!