Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Jedi4's presidental campayn

Jedi4
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 8:09:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am going to run the race for the president's chair and stuff. Why vote for me? Because I am the only honest campain president guy who will do what he will do. My goal is to turn DDO into a communistic USSR utopia.

-I will ban people arbitrarily
- Required test on memes for all members. If you fail the test twice, you are banned.
- Airmax will stripped of power and will be required to have his naked self as his avatar of face banned.
- Bsh1 will me stripped of power and will be required to have his naked self as his avatar of face banned.
- Jedi4 will be made into a god that needs to be worshiped by all.
- Free cake.
- Free ice cream
- Free ice cream cake.
- All female members of the site will be required to spend at least a weekend at my villa in Romania
- Male members of my choosing will be required to spend at least a weekend at my villa in Romania.
- I can enslave any member at anytime
- The means of production will belong to me.
- I can pick two members to fight to the death.
- Drama will be solved by fights to the death.
- All fights to the death will be using sword and shield.

Vote jedi4 the only true president man.

Quality, quantity and loveship is my goal.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,909
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 8:12:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2016 8:09:04 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
I am going to run the race for the president's chair and stuff. Why vote for me? Because I am the only honest campain president guy who will do what he will do. My goal is to turn DDO into a communistic USSR utopia.

-I will ban people arbitrarily
- Required test on memes for all members. If you fail the test twice, you are banned.
- Airmax will stripped of power and will be required to have his naked self as his avatar of face banned.
- Bsh1 will me stripped of power and will be required to have his naked self as his avatar of face banned.
- Jedi4 will be made into a god that needs to be worshiped by all.
- Free cake.
- Free ice cream
- Free ice cream cake.
- All female members of the site will be required to spend at least a weekend at my villa in Romania
- Male members of my choosing will be required to spend at least a weekend at my villa in Romania.
- I can enslave any member at anytime
- The means of production will belong to me.
- I can pick two members to fight to the death.
- Drama will be solved by fights to the death.
- All fights to the death will be using sword and shield.

Vote jedi4 the only true president man.

Quality, quantity and loveship is my goal.

I'm in
SolonKR
Posts: 4,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 10:06:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2016 8:09:04 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
Will you continue your epic space odyssey fan-fiction?
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
Jedi4
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 10:29:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2016 10:06:05 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 4/8/2016 8:09:04 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
Will you continue your epic space odyssey fan-fiction?

Oh hell yes
SolonKR
Posts: 4,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 10:29:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2016 10:29:02 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
At 4/8/2016 10:06:05 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 4/8/2016 8:09:04 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
Will you continue your epic space odyssey fan-fiction?

Oh hell yes

Then I'll definitely have to give this ticket some deep consideration.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 6:23:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/8/2016 8:09:04 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
I am going to run the race for the president's chair and stuff. Why vote for me? Because I am the only honest campain president guy who will do what he will do. My goal is to turn DDO into a communistic USSR utopia.

-I will ban people arbitrarily
- Required test on memes for all members. If you fail the test twice, you are banned.
- Airmax will stripped of power and will be required to have his naked self as his avatar of face banned.
- Bsh1 will me stripped of power and will be required to have his naked self as his avatar of face banned.
- Jedi4 will be made into a god that needs to be worshiped by all.
- Free cake.
- Free ice cream
- Free ice cream cake.
- All female members of the site will be required to spend at least a weekend at my villa in Romania
- Male members of my choosing will be required to spend at least a weekend at my villa in Romania.
- I can enslave any member at anytime
- The means of production will belong to me.
- I can pick two members to fight to the death.
- Drama will be solved by fights to the death.
- All fights to the death will be using sword and shield.

Vote jedi4 the only true president man.

Quality, quantity and loveship is my goal.

Would you be interested in an Under-Co-Vice President of Villas, Unwilling Prostitution, and Space Exploration (UCOVP VUPSE) position?
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"Over her head the stars, the thoughts of God in the heavens,
Shone on the eyes of man, who had ceased to marvel and worship"
- Henry Longfellow -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -