Jump to topic:

Taking a Hiatus

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 1:42:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Starting Monday, I will probably be forced to take a hiatus of at least a few weeks. It is important to the future of the site that BSH1 resign, so I would direct all of those who want to better the site to sign the petition found in this post. http://www.debate.org...

I will be leaving my campaign in the hands of Rosalie, who has proven herself to be an amazing leader lately. I do have a beta copy of my platform where Rosalie and famousdebater will be adding to and updating it with their thoughts in my absence. During my absence, it is likely that Rosalie will be releasing a fully updated version of the platform. The platform is a living document, and more closely resembles a business plan, so keep referring back to it, as it is updated based on legitimate concerns.

My hiatus starting Monday is a result of a warrant I have for my arrest in the state of Delaware. I will be turning myself in on Monday, and will likely spend a few weeks in jail.

I love you DDO.

#Wylted/Rose
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 3:16:31 PM
At 4/9/2016 1:42:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
Starting Monday, I will probably be forced to take a hiatus of at least a few weeks. It is important to the future of the site that BSH1 resign, so I would direct all of those who want to better the site to sign the petition found in this post. http://www.debate.org...

I will be leaving my campaign in the hands of Rosalie, who has proven herself to be an amazing leader lately. I do have a beta copy of my platform where Rosalie and famousdebater will be adding to and updating it with their thoughts in my absence. During my absence, it is likely that Rosalie will be releasing a fully updated version of the platform. The platform is a living document, and more closely resembles a business plan, so keep referring back to it, as it is updated based on legitimate concerns.

My hiatus starting Monday is a result of a warrant I have for my arrest in the state of Delaware. I will be turning myself in on Monday, and will likely spend a few weeks in jail.

I love you DDO.

#Wylted/Rose

As I often do, I have to question this post. If you are having some issues, I wish you well, hope that you can sort it all out, and move along. If its just some trolling, well then....
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 3:19:00 PM
At 4/9/2016 3:16:31 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/9/2016 1:42:19 PM, Wylted wrote:

I love you DDO.

#Wylted/Rose

As I often do, I have to question this post. If you are having some issues, I wish you well, hope that you can sort it all out, and move along. If its just some trolling, well then....

The warrant is in Delaware and my name is Kevin Whitcomb. I think verifying I have one will be easy, I've checked on it mtseld multiple times on the internet. Most states keep a public internet database with their fugitives listed
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 3:23:55 PM
What's the crime, if you don't mind me asking?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 3:28:08 PM
At 4/9/2016 3:23:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Driving with a suspended license, without insurance and failure to appear maybe a few other things
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 3:38:18 PM
At 4/9/2016 3:28:08 PM, Wylted wrote:

Driving with a suspended license, without insurance and failure to appear maybe a few other things

If it is just the two, you will not go to jail. Failure to appear... Well, that is a little more rough, but I still doubt you will spend any time in jail.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 3:53:31 PM
At 4/9/2016 3:38:18 PM, TBR wrote:

If it is just the two, you will not go to jail. Failure to appear... Well, that is a little more rough, but I still doubt you will spend any time in jail.

I hope I do. I need a break
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 4:18:46 PM
At 4/9/2016 3:53:31 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/9/2016 3:38:18 PM, TBR wrote:

I hope I do. I need a break

I honestly can understand that... Still a bad choice, but I understand.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 5:08:56 PM
You'll be okay Wylted..
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 6:21:48 PM
Look from one person to another: I think you should just call off your campaign completely.

I know that because i'm also running for president that telling you to drop out looks like a political move on my part, but i'm honestly just giving my opinion. For starters you don't have any base of support aside from people who have been a part of your campaign. Me and DK are the only people who are running legit campaigns in terms of support from the site, but you don't have a base. You tried to appeal to Abolitionists and Pro-Presidency voters alike, and you ended up courting neither, since all the abolitionists are supporting me, and the pro-presidency crowd is supporting DK. The rest who are undecided between me and DK also don't see your campaign as a viable alternative, and stuff like this is the reason why

Second, Both of your VP's have wanted to leave your campaign. Bsh left after realizing that his alliance with you backfired tremendously, and Rosalie wanted to leave the campaign shortly after that, but only stayed because she thought it would be unfair to you to leave since you weren't on the site at the time. Now you're going to be gone for weeks and are leaving your campaign in the hands of someone who genuinely doesn't want to be a part of it in the first place

Third, you've turned your campaign into a complete troll campaign in the short time youve been back on the site..... You asked Bsh to resign and made a spectacle out of the whole thing, you completely broke an agreement made between your own VP and DK not even a week ago to not comment about the election at all (where you have since made 4 or 5 threads about the presidency), and in every thread that you have made about the presidency, people have questioned whether you are just trolling or not, including this very thread.

Fourth, of all the reasons to end a presidential run, the threat of imminent arrest/having to go on trial is probably one of the best excuses you could use. People in the past have dropped out because they didnt think they can win or were just are tired of drama, but absolutely no one would hold it against you if you ended your run because of this sh** happening in Delaware.

Last, Rosalie hasnt been as good of a leader as you hype her up to be. She's been a ghost for most of this election and the only major input she's given into the whole election are her threads where she is leaving your campaign, and the thread where she announces she's decided otherwise. Outside of that, she basically hasnt done or said anything in support of your campaign. Hell Famousdebater, whose been a part of your campaign for all of a day, has campaigned for you more than Rosalie has, and he's only a part of your campaign because you put out a call for help to run your campaign and he was the only one who signed up.

So to recap: You dont have any base, nobody votes for you in polls whether they be open or anonymous, both of your VP's have left or wanted to leave your campaign at some point, your campaign is a troll campaign at this point, you have a very good reason to justify ending your run in terms of this arrest warrant you have out on you, and Rosalie isnt going to be able to save or hold together your mess of a campaign in your absence.

From one man to another, I advise you to just drop out and end this.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 6:27:58 PM
At 4/9/2016 6:21:48 PM, imabench wrote:
Look from one person to another: I think you should just call off your campaign completely.

I know that because i'm also running for president that telling you to drop out looks like a political move on my part, but i'm honestly just giving my opinion. For starters you don't have any base of support aside from people who have been a part of your campaign. Me and DK are the only people who are running legit campaigns in terms of support from the site, but you don't have a base. You tried to appeal to Abolitionists and Pro-Presidency voters alike, and you ended up courting neither, since all the abolitionists are supporting me, and the pro-presidency crowd is supporting DK. The rest who are undecided between me and DK also don't see your campaign as a viable alternative, and stuff like this is the reason why

Second, Both of your VP's have wanted to leave your campaign. Bsh left after realizing that his alliance with you backfired tremendously, and Rosalie wanted to leave the campaign shortly after that, but only stayed because she thought it would be unfair to you to leave since you weren't on the site at the time. Now you're going to be gone for weeks and are leaving your campaign in the hands of someone who genuinely doesn't want to be a part of it in the first place

Third, you've turned your campaign into a complete troll campaign in the short time youve been back on the site..... You asked Bsh to resign and made a spectacle out of the whole thing, you completely broke an agreement made between your own VP and DK not even a week ago to not comment about the election at all (where you have since made 4 or 5 threads about the presidency), and in every thread that you have made about the presidency, people have questioned whether you are just trolling or not, including this very thread.

Fourth, of all the reasons to end a presidential run, the threat of imminent arrest/having to go on trial is probably one of the best excuses you could use. People in the past have dropped out because they didnt think they can win or were just are tired of drama, but absolutely no one would hold it against you if you ended your run because of this sh** happening in Delaware.

Last, Rosalie hasnt been as good of a leader as you hype her up to be. She's been a ghost for most of this election and the only major input she's given into the whole election are her threads where she is leaving your campaign, and the thread where she announces she's decided otherwise. Outside of that, she basically hasnt done or said anything in support of your campaign. Hell Famousdebater, whose been a part of your campaign for all of a day, has campaigned for you more than Rosalie has, and he's only a part of your campaign because you put out a call for help to run your campaign and he was the only one who signed up.

So to recap: You dont have any base, nobody votes for you in polls whether they be open or anonymous, both of your VP's have left or wanted to leave your campaign at some point, your campaign is a troll campaign at this point, you have a very good reason to justify ending your run in terms of this arrest warrant you have out on you, and Rosalie isnt going to be able to save or hold together your mess of a campaign in your absence.

Pardon me? I never said I wanted to leave te campaign, bench. I said I was going to leave and come back when the election came closer. But I stayed. I have been dealing with members, they PM me on a regular basis asking me questions about our campaign.

And yes, famous has been very involved, merely because all of the questions asked were requaeding famous, himself, and what his role would be.

Please do not make accusations.

We aren't like you, we dont harass, and call members idiots, because they disagree with us.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 6:35:11 PM
At 4/9/2016 6:27:58 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Pardon me? I never said I wanted to leave te campaign, bench. I said I was going to leave and come back when the election came closer. But I stayed. I have been dealing with members, they PM me on a regular basis asking me questions about our campaign.

And yes, famous has been very involved, merely because all of the questions asked were requaeding famous, himself, and what his role would be.

We aren't like you, we dont harass, and call members idiots, because they disagree with us.

What imabench posted was directly towards Wylted. The only part that related to you was you leaving, which you defended yourself adequately, and I agree with you. I think most people like you and famous, and is why they aren't focusing on or attackign you guys. They are attacking wylted (evidenced by ima's post), because of his trolling and personal attacks. Wylted did publicly insult, degrade, and attack bsh1. So I agree that "we dont harrass", because you and famous don't, but wylted does.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 6:35:41 PM

Pardon me? I never said I wanted to leave the campaign, bench. I said I was going to leave and come back when the election came closer.

The basic point being you wanted to leave and get away from the presidency

But I stayed. I have been dealing with members, they PM me on a regular basis asking me questions about our campaign.

Like who? I find it incredibly hard to believe that people, or anyone for that matter, sees Wylted's campaign as a legitimate one that they would consider voting for.

And yes, famous has been very involved, merely because all of the questions asked were regarding famous, himself, and what his role would be.

Except thats not true http://www.debate.org... He campaigns for Wylted without anyone asking him about his role, which cant be said the same for you since youve been a ghost for most of this election

I dont call people idiots because they disagree with me, I call them idiots because they are acting like idiots.

Figures though that you tell me to not make accusations and then do exactly that one sentence later.... lol..... It only gives more credence to my point that Wylted's campaign is a complete mess and that you wont be able to fix it in his absence
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 6:39:27 PM
At 4/9/2016 6:35:41 PM, imabench wrote:

Pardon me? I never said I wanted to leave the campaign, bench. I said I was going to leave and come back when the election came closer.

The basic point being you wanted to leave and get away from the presidency

But I stayed. I have been dealing with members, they PM me on a regular basis asking me questions about our campaign.

Like who? I find it incredibly hard to believe that people, or anyone for that matter, sees Wylted's campaign as a legitimate one that they would consider voting for.

And yes, famous has been very involved, merely because all of the questions asked were regarding famous, himself, and what his role would be.

Except thats not true http://www.debate.org... He campaigns for Wylted without anyone asking him about his role, which cant be said the same for you since youve been a ghost for most of this election

I dont call people idiots because they disagree with me, I call them idiots because they are acting like idiots.

Figures though that you tell me to not make accusations and then do exactly that one sentence later.... lol..... It only gives more credence to my point that Wylted's campaign is a complete mess and that you wont be able to fix it in his absence

I am not going to sit here, and argue with you,because it leads to nowhere. I feel like you're very intimidated by us, because you constantly bring us us, and tell us that we should drop out. If you'd like, either today, or tomorrow when I have time, I can post the places where you have called others idiots for not wanting to abolish the presidency

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 6:44:16 PM
At 4/9/2016 6:39:27 PM, Rosalie wrote:

I feel like you're very intimidated by us

You have zero support. TN05 is running a more successful campaign then you. Your campaign is the laughing stock of this entire election so far because every two days someone on your ticket shoots themselves in the foot. Im not telling you to drop out because im intimidated, im telling you to drop out because it would be pathetic to drag this out even longer than you already have

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 6:50:24 PM
At 4/9/2016 6:44:16 PM, imabench wrote:

You have zero support. TN05 is running a more successful campaign then you. Your campaign is the laughing stock of this entire election so far because every two days someone on your ticket shoots themselves in the foot. Im not telling you to drop out because im intimidated, im telling you to drop out because it would be pathetic to drag this out even longer than you already have

So you won't have a problem agreeing to leave the site should you get less votes than us, and after leaving the site agreeing to send me a twenty dollar gift card for applebees
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 6:50:26 PM

Wait... Didn't I respond to a thread about "Leaving DDO entirely" not long ago? I'm sure I did.

Let me see if I can find that.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 6:52:32 PM
At 4/9/2016 6:50:24 PM, Wylted wrote:

So you won't have a problem agreeing to leave the site should you get less votes than us, and after leaving the site agreeing to send me a twenty dollar gift card for applebees

I would drop out if it was painfully evident that I got less support than you, not leave the site though

Also I wouldnt send you a $20 card to Applebees. I have class, I would make it an Olive Garden

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 6:57:40 PM
At 4/9/2016 6:52:32 PM, imabench wrote:

I would drop out if it was painfully evident that I got less support than you, not leave the site though

It will probably not look obvious unti the votes start rolling in so.....

Also I wouldnt send you a $20 card to Applebees. I have class, I would make it an Olive Garden

Okay, I'll have to drive a while to find one I'm not banned in, but thanks in advance
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 7:48:25 PM
At 4/9/2016 6:57:40 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/9/2016 6:52:32 PM, imabench wrote:

It will probably not look obvious unti the votes start rolling in so.....

Actually it would look very obvious if you werent going to do well.... For example: VP's leaving your campaign, no support in any poll, etc.

Okay, I'll have to drive a while to find one I'm not banned in, but thanks in advance

Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 7:58:07 PM

^ That's not trolling? ^
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 8:33:38 PM
At 4/9/2016 8:28:17 PM, TUF wrote:

Join the dark side. .......

We've had a talk about this.

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 9:03:59 PM
At 4/9/2016 8:33:38 PM, Rosalie wrote:

Oh yeah... how could I have forgotten.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 9:08:29 PM
At 4/9/2016 9:03:59 PM, TUF wrote:

Geeeee.....what's wrong with you?

famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 9:11:35 PM
At 4/9/2016 6:35:41 PM, imabench wrote:

The main controversy and misunderstanding was regarding my role where I posted a thread dedicated to it. In that thread Tej questioned why we should vote for Wylted and I wasn't going to simply ignore the question so I responded. I've been in contact with a few members privately via PM to also clarify things regarding our campaign and specifically my role in it.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 9:29:49 PM
At 4/9/2016 9:08:29 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/9/2016 9:03:59 PM, TUF wrote:

Geeeee.....what's wrong with you?

TUF ROSALIE 2016!!!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 9:54:22 PM
Look! Wylted is HIlary Clinton.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 10:16:41 PM
At 4/9/2016 9:54:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Look! Wylted is HIlary Clinton.

That isn't funny...