Jump to topic:

#TN052016 on Wylted

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 2:52:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Look, Wylted's a nice guy. A nice guy. Or at least I thought he was. I just heard he's getting arrested! Arrested! What a guy. Look, we need a strong President. A President with big hands. A President who will Make Debate.org Great Again. And you can't make Debate.org Great Again in jail! We need to unite. We are uniting. I am unifying Debate.org. And we're going to Make Debate.org Great Again!
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 11:56:59 PM
At 4/9/2016 2:55:35 PM, Wylted wrote:
I just wish you were my cellmate

I can't tell how to take that.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 12:21:59 AM
At 4/9/2016 2:52:52 PM, TN05 wrote:
Look, Wylted's a nice guy. A nice guy. Or at least I thought he was. I just heard he's getting arrested! Arrested! What a guy. Look, we need a strong President. A President with big hands. A President who will Make Debate.org Great Again. And you can't make Debate.org Great Again in jail! We need to unite. We are uniting. I am unifying Debate.org. And we're going to Make Debate.org Great Again!

The election is in 3 months. Wylted will receive a maximum sentence of 1 week.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 12:33:46 AM
At 4/10/2016 12:21:59 AM, famousdebater wrote:

What if there are other crimes he's committed that we dont know about

RELEASE THE EMAILS WYLTED
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 12:41:38 AM
At 4/10/2016 12:33:46 AM, imabench wrote:

What if there are other crimes he's committed that we dont know about

RELEASE THE EMAILS WYLTED

#WyltedCrimeSpree
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 1:02:03 AM

You trust Lyin' Wylted? Sad!