Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Name the maneuvers, DDO Presidents elec use.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 6:35:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
A quick weekly wrap up

It's 3 months out.

This week I've seen 3 good old painting of opponent's characters maneuvers.

I've seen 2 stay out of the limelight maneuvers.

And now I see Wylted going with undetermined but more then 2 weeks break maneuver.
( A great card may I add ) but being played 1 month to early I believe.

With added, "Admit of a non connected non threatening criminal offense" or what I like to call . The his a normal person , just like you and I maneuver.

Wich can also provide great preemptive strike defense . And a cover for the brutally, barbaric, sickening attacks that will be deployed With 1 month to go.

Good game guys
Good game.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 6:44:39 PM
At 4/9/2016 6:35:37 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
A quick weekly wrap up

It's 3 months out.

This week I've seen 3 good old painting of opponent's characters maneuvers.

I've seen 2 stay out of the limelight maneuvers.

And now I see Wylted going with undetermined but more then 2 weeks break maneuver.
( A great card may I add ) but being played 1 month to early I believe.

With added, "Admit of a non connected non threatening criminal offense" or what I like to call . The his a normal person , just like you and I maneuver.

Wich can also provide great preemptive strike defense . And a cover for the brutally, barbaric, sickening attacks that will be deployed With 1 month to go.

Good game guys
Good game.

New stats just in.
5 painting of opponent's characters maneuvers.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 5:28:22 PM
Today's maneuvering acts . Wrap-up

Today we see the 3 main prez elect all taking different moves.

We have the stay out of the limelight maneuver, being preformed by the team that's best describes as, a 2 week old valentine's present. Team Wylt and Rose.
whilst playing this card , they have obtained and injected the services of a 14 year old boy genius, we all come to know as, famousdebater. Yes ladies and gentlemen, this young man has no trouble what so ever of calling a adult a idiot. So be careful on your spelling and comma placements., his performing the painting of people's characters maneuver, and by answering people's questions, can make a great scapegoat for the crew When needed. Also covers all age groups.

For imabench it's business as usual in the thick of it , easy to find, ever-present , for today he now has a new character to paint , that being famousdebater, And a nice start his made may I add, with 3 coats applied to famousdebater, and all in the color crap .

And we have team what's there names hyard or something . Playing it cool maneuver. posting on non presidency posts , trying to appear present but not in the back and fourth argumentative state . Wich is known to provide the I'm better then that impression.

Thus concludes , today's best president maneuvering is imabench. Get in there and smear it on.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 5:49:39 PM
At 4/10/2016 5:32:53 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Who's DK and tuff ?

Donald.Keller and TUF. They announced before but are keeping quiet
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 6:46:27 PM
You're starting to sound like Vi_Spex.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 8:23:41 AM
Take note:

Geogeer, moving old posts to be on the front page, commenting on week old stuff.
Stuff like this will not get past me.

Also "new" members with comments on the presidency wich will more then like be putting posts to the front or posting who would you vote for comments. It's not hard at all to find out who you are working for. Should and will be exposed .

This is a dog act .
And if a idiot like me can see this , we all can.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:32:47 PM
This sorta feels like the election and the campaigns are a horse race and that Deb8ABull is the announcer who is commenting on every move that is going down XD
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:36:26 PM
At 4/11/2016 1:32:47 PM, imabench wrote:
This sorta feels like the election and the campaigns are a horse race and that Deb8ABull is the announcer who is commenting on every move that is going down XD

I'm just watching this for the lols and for the food. It makes a day less awful.