Jump to topic:

TN05 to skip next presidential debate

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 1:05:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Look, I have not been treated fairly. We had an agreement. The agreement has been broken. The DDO Elite is trying to steal the election from me! We can't let that happen. We can't. So I am skipping the presidential debate. Instead I will hold me own event where I debate myself over which of my ideas is the best. I'm a unifier. We're going to unify Debate.org. We are unifying Debate.org. We're going to Make Debate.org Great Again!
Make Debate.org Great Again!
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:15:16 AM
At 4/10/2016 1:05:12 AM, TN05 wrote:
Look, I have not been treated fairly. We had an agreement. The agreement has been broken. The DDO Elite is trying to steal the election from me! We can't let that happen. We can't. So I am skipping the presidential debate. Instead I will hold me own event where I debate myself over which of my ideas is the best. I'm a unifier. We're going to unify Debate.org. We are unifying Debate.org. We're going to Make Debate.org Great Again!

lol
Check your facts, not your privilege -- Christina Hoff Sommers

Trigger warning!! Trigger warning!! This is Ben Shapiro Thug Life. Trigger warning!! The Thug Life chose me. -- Ben Shapiro
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:28:49 AM
At 4/10/2016 1:05:12 AM, TN05 wrote:

Im still thoroughly enjoying seeing announcements like this. Keep it up ;D
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015