Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

2016 DDO Presidential Election Survey

imabench
Posts: 21,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:00:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dont go crazy with threads, otherwise I could convince Airmax to put a cap-limit on your posting like last time ;)
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
Sam7411
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:00:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2016 12:58:06 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
Link here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

yeah it says "you already completed it" before i even did anything
jimtimmy10
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:01:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2016 1:00:30 AM, imabench wrote:
Dont go crazy with threads, otherwise I could convince Airmax to put a cap-limit on your posting like last time ;)

Who? Me? I never go overboard with threads. Not who I am
jimtimmy10
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:01:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2016 1:00:46 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:58:06 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
Link here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

yeah it says "you already completed it" before i even did anything

I did. I got 100% of the votes
imabench
Posts: 21,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:03:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2016 1:01:17 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:00:30 AM, imabench wrote:
Dont go crazy with threads, otherwise I could convince Airmax to put a cap-limit on your posting like last time ;)


Who? Me? I never go overboard with threads. Not who I am

On a second thought if you did go spam crazy, it would only play into my hand by stirring up anti-election sentiment.... So go crazy ;)
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
Sam7411
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:03:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2016 1:01:48 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:00:46 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:58:06 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
Link here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

yeah it says "you already completed it" before i even did anything

I did. I got 100% of the votes

wow
imabench
Posts: 21,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:03:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2016 1:03:16 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:01:48 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:00:46 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:58:06 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
Link here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

yeah it says "you already completed it" before i even did anything

I did. I got 100% of the votes

wow

Amazingly this is the SECOND time a campaign has tried to rig a poll in its favor....
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
jimtimmy10
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:04:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2016 1:03:15 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:01:17 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:00:30 AM, imabench wrote:
Dont go crazy with threads, otherwise I could convince Airmax to put a cap-limit on your posting like last time ;)


Who? Me? I never go overboard with threads. Not who I am

On a second thought if you did go spam crazy, it would only play into my hand by stirring up anti-election sentiment.... So go crazy ;)

What do you mean by that?
jimtimmy10
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:04:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2016 1:03:54 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:03:16 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:01:48 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:00:46 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:58:06 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
Link here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

yeah it says "you already completed it" before i even did anything

I did. I got 100% of the votes

wow

Amazingly this is the SECOND time a campaign has tried to rig a poll in its favor....

Rig a poll? I'd never do such a thing.
imabench
Posts: 21,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:08:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2016 1:04:00 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:03:15 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:01:17 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:00:30 AM, imabench wrote:
Dont go crazy with threads, otherwise I could convince Airmax to put a cap-limit on your posting like last time ;)


Who? Me? I never go overboard with threads. Not who I am

On a second thought if you did go spam crazy, it would only play into my hand by stirring up anti-election sentiment.... So go crazy ;)

What do you mean by that?

http://www.debate.org...

You making a mockery of the election actually plays into my hand by making people sick of the presidency itself
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:22:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2016 1:00:46 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:58:06 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
Link here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

yeah it says "you already completed it" before i even did anything
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
TN05
Posts: 4,796
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:25:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2016 1:03:54 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:03:16 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:01:48 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:00:46 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:58:06 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
Link here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

yeah it says "you already completed it" before i even did anything

I did. I got 100% of the votes

wow

Amazingly this is the SECOND time a campaign has tried to rig a poll in its favor....

Jimtimmy approached me to see if I wanted him to rig a poll for me. I told him no, because I'm an honest guy. Nobody is more honest than me. Sad!
We, homo sapiens of the planet Earth, are the people of Debate.org, an online debating website owned by Juggle, and will aspire to increase the quality of debates, polls, mafia on said website, to be sufficient, meeting high standards of success and satisfaction in all areas, to consider it as "great", or superb and spectacular, again for the first time in years
Runn92
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:31:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/11/2016 2:22:16 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:00:46 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:58:06 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
Link here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com...

yeah it says "you already completed it" before i even did anything

Same..