Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Time to be a whistleblower.

The_Perussi
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:15:40 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
The moderators are rediculous.

I made a thread called:
"Advertise Here (for stuff on this site)"

I put the text in quotes just in case a moderator wouldn't be cool with adverstising for other webistes which is obviously not.

So i put that so this wouldn't happen and it was removed anyways ALTHOUGH I SAID IT WAS FOR STUFF ON THIS SITE!

Seriously?

That is rediculous.

If you ban me i will unleash a great storm upon DDO.

Not a threat, a promise.

If you do this there will be hell toupee...

Just actually read before you go shooting something down.

Stop running so fast.

Don't abuse your power.

Or else you are ruining DDO.

Our presidency and moderators either don't really care or are corrupt.

Thank you.
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:16:33 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Viva la revolution!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:17:07 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
TP, I vow to bring La Resistance back into active service to serve your cause
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:20:14 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:15:40 AM, The_Perussi wrote:
The moderators are rediculous.

I made a thread called:
"Advertise Here (for stuff on this site)"

I put the text in quotes just in case a moderator wouldn't be cool with adverstising for other webistes which is obviously not.

So i put that so this wouldn't happen and it was removed anyways ALTHOUGH I SAID IT WAS FOR STUFF ON THIS SITE!

Seriously?

That is rediculous.

If you ban me i will unleash a great storm upon DDO.

Not a threat, a promise.

If you do this there will be hell toupee...

Just actually read before you go shooting something down.

Stop running so fast.

Don't abuse your power.

Or else you are ruining DDO.

Our presidency and moderators either don't really care or are corrupt.

Thank you.

We're actually like really, really corrupt. We leech money off of the users who pay money for the premium package.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
The_Perussi
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:21:31 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:20:14 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:15:40 AM, The_Perussi wrote:
The moderators are rediculous.

I made a thread called:
"Advertise Here (for stuff on this site)"

I put the text in quotes just in case a moderator wouldn't be cool with adverstising for other webistes which is obviously not.

So i put that so this wouldn't happen and it was removed anyways ALTHOUGH I SAID IT WAS FOR STUFF ON THIS SITE!

Seriously?

That is rediculous.

If you ban me i will unleash a great storm upon DDO.

Not a threat, a promise.

If you do this there will be hell toupee...

Just actually read before you go shooting something down.

Stop running so fast.

Don't abuse your power.

Or else you are ruining DDO.

Our presidency and moderators either don't really care or are corrupt.

Thank you.

We're actually like really, really corrupt. We leech money off of the users who pay money for the premium package.

There is no such thing.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:23:34 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:21:31 AM, The_Perussi wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:20:14 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:15:40 AM, The_Perussi wrote:
The moderators are rediculous.

I made a thread called:
"Advertise Here (for stuff on this site)"

I put the text in quotes just in case a moderator wouldn't be cool with adverstising for other webistes which is obviously not.

So i put that so this wouldn't happen and it was removed anyways ALTHOUGH I SAID IT WAS FOR STUFF ON THIS SITE!

Seriously?

That is rediculous.

If you ban me i will unleash a great storm upon DDO.

Not a threat, a promise.

If you do this there will be hell toupee...

Just actually read before you go shooting something down.

Stop running so fast.

Don't abuse your power.

Or else you are ruining DDO.

Our presidency and moderators either don't really care or are corrupt.

Thank you.

We're actually like really, really corrupt. We leech money off of the users who pay money for the premium package.

There is no such thing.

No wonder I haven't seen any money yet...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:50:30 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Since this is being directed at me, I suppose I'll do my best to address the issue.

At 4/11/2016 4:15:40 AM, The_Perussi wrote:
The moderators are rediculous.

Aside from the spelling, I wont disagree with this. I can accept being called ridiculous.

I made a thread called:
"Advertise Here (for stuff on this site)"

Indeed. This is in fact what you did.

I put the text in quotes just in case a moderator wouldn't be cool with adverstising for other webistes which is obviously not.

I saw that, and I appreciate that your title attempted to justify the thread.

So i put that so this wouldn't happen and it was removed anyways ALTHOUGH I SAID IT WAS FOR STUFF ON THIS SITE!

Just because it's potentially for stuff for the site (something that doesn't necessitate an "ad thread"), doesn't necessarily make it useful - or rather, not make it spam. In this case you were advertising for you mafia game, something that should be done within the games forum.

Seriously?

Yes, seriously.

That is rediculous.

I understand that you feel that way.

If you ban me i will unleash a great storm upon DDO.

What? Why did this suddenly escalate to you being banned? I don't care all that much that you made a spammy thread. I just deleted it and that was that. I also don't care (in terms of feeling any ill will towards you) that you made this thread.

Not a threat, a promise.

ok...

If you do this there will be hell toupee...

What is a hell toupee?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

Just actually read before you go shooting something down.

It was reported a couple times for being spam, I read it to confirm that it was spam, and then I delete it because it was spam. Obviously this can be subjective, and there's a lot of gray area, and there is probably some spam in this forum right now that I haven't deleted, but regardless, your mafia game advertising thread (which I suppose could be used by others for other purposes) was determined by me to be spam after I read it, and therefore I deleted it.

Stop running so fast.

Who is running?

Don't abuse your power.

I don't think this is an abuse of power. I delete spam on a regular basis, and this was spam - in other words, it served almost no purpose and had no content value.

Or else you are ruining DDO.

I think this is becoming a bit melodramatic, but fine.

Our presidency and moderators either don't really care or are corrupt.

This is a moderation issue, not something related to the president. However, the president in his capacity as president can take up your grievance, and if he does, I will consider his thoughts - just as I have yours, though to be clear, I think the extent to which I have considered your thoughts is pretty clear here.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Debate.org Moderator
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:55:39 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:50:30 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Since this is being directed at me, I suppose I'll do my best to address the issue.

At 4/11/2016 4:15:40 AM, The_Perussi wrote:
The moderators are rediculous.

Aside from the spelling, I wont disagree with this. I can accept being called ridiculous.

I made a thread called:
"Advertise Here (for stuff on this site)"

Indeed. This is in fact what you did.

I put the text in quotes just in case a moderator wouldn't be cool with adverstising for other webistes which is obviously not.

I saw that, and I appreciate that your title attempted to justify the thread.

So i put that so this wouldn't happen and it was removed anyways ALTHOUGH I SAID IT WAS FOR STUFF ON THIS SITE!

Just because it's potentially for stuff for the site (something that doesn't necessitate an "ad thread"), doesn't necessarily make it useful - or rather, not make it spam. In this case you were advertising for you mafia game, something that should be done within the games forum.

Seriously?

Yes, seriously.

That is rediculous.

I understand that you feel that way.

If you ban me i will unleash a great storm upon DDO.

What? Why did this suddenly escalate to you being banned? I don't care all that much that you made a spammy thread. I just deleted it and that was that. I also don't care (in terms of feeling any ill will towards you) that you made this thread.

Not a threat, a promise.

ok...

If you do this there will be hell toupee...

What is a hell toupee?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

Just actually read before you go shooting something down.

It was reported a couple times for being spam, I read it to confirm that it was spam, and then I delete it because it was spam. Obviously this can be subjective, and there's a lot of gray area, and there is probably some spam in this forum right now that I haven't deleted, but regardless, your mafia game advertising thread (which I suppose could be used by others for other purposes) was determined by me to be spam after I read it, and therefore I deleted it.

Stop running so fast.

Who is running?

Don't abuse your power.

I don't think this is an abuse of power. I delete spam on a regular basis, and this was spam - in other words, it served almost no purpose and had no content value.

Or else you are ruining DDO.

I think this is becoming a bit melodramatic, but fine.

Our presidency and moderators either don't really care or are corrupt.

This is a moderation issue, not something related to the president. However, the president in his capacity as president can take up your grievance, and if he does, I will consider his thoughts - just as I have yours, though to be clear, I think the extent to which I have considered your thoughts is pretty clear here.

Thank you.

Thank you.

+1
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
airmax1227
Posts: 13,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:57:22 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Are you seriously going to start spamming this OP in debate comments now?

http://www.debate.org...

Obviously It's very easy for me to delete those comments, but it's not something I want to spend much time doing, especially if you are committed to spamming this stuff en mass. I'd strongly recommend that you not continue to do this, or unfortunately I will have to take measures to be sure it doesn't continue, regardless of your threat of hell toupee.
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 5:01:26 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:54:53 AM, jimtimmy10 wrote:
This op reminds me of myself when I was a younger member

Hey, nice to see you again.

I think when we are younger there's often an inherent anti authority thing that can make us assume some malice that really isn't there. On the one hand, just being against the establishment can be fun, but on the other, I think it makes us less than thoughtful about whom (and about what) we are directing that reaction towards.
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 5:09:58 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:57:22 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Are you seriously going to start spamming this OP in debate comments now?

http://www.debate.org...

Obviously It's very easy for me to delete those comments, but it's not something I want to spend much time doing, especially if you are committed to spamming this stuff en mass. I'd strongly recommend that you not continue to do this, or unfortunately I will have to take measures to be sure it doesn't continue, regardless of your threat of hell toupee.

And unfortunately I have to extend this:

(Post #24)

http://www.debate.org...

Seriously?

You are now officially spamming the site with this. Let me be absolutely clear here in the most open and transparent way possible:

You are welcome to complain about moderation broadly and about this issue in particular, and you are welcome to insult me and everything I stand for until your heart is content. However, you must do so in a reasonable way that does not consist of you spamming the site. In other words, you may post a thread in this forum and list your grievances until you are satisfied.

But, I certainly will ban you if you continue to spam the site.
Debate.org Moderator
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 5:15:05 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:57:22 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Are you seriously going to start spamming this OP in debate comments now?

http://www.debate.org...

Obviously It's very easy for me to delete those comments, but it's not something I want to spend much time doing, especially if you are committed to spamming this stuff en mass. I'd strongly recommend that you not continue to do this, or unfortunately I will have to take measures to be sure it doesn't continue, regardless of your threat of hell toupee.

I love it when you calmly obliterate people like this. Please do it more.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
airmax1227
Posts: 13,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 5:23:09 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 5:15:05 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:57:22 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Are you seriously going to start spamming this OP in debate comments now?

http://www.debate.org...

Obviously It's very easy for me to delete those comments, but it's not something I want to spend much time doing, especially if you are committed to spamming this stuff en mass. I'd strongly recommend that you not continue to do this, or unfortunately I will have to take measures to be sure it doesn't continue, regardless of your threat of hell toupee.

I love it when you calmly obliterate people like this. Please do it more.

I think if I were to do it more, it would lose its novelty value, and you wouldn't appreciate it as much. I also don't think there are many opportunities for me to do so, and it's not something that I actually ever really want to do.
Debate.org Moderator
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 5:35:09 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 5:09:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
You are welcome to complain about moderation broadly and about this issue in particular, and you are welcome to insult me and everything I stand for until your heart is content. However, you must do so in a reasonable way that does not consist of you spamming the site. In other words, you may post a thread in this forum and list your grievances until you are satisfied.

This is exactly why I like the moderation on DDO as much as I do.

YYW should realize this isn't something you can do on many other sites.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 5:37:29 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 5:35:09 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/11/2016 5:09:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
You are welcome to complain about moderation broadly and about this issue in particular, and you are welcome to insult me and everything I stand for until your heart is content. However, you must do so in a reasonable way that does not consist of you spamming the site. In other words, you may post a thread in this forum and list your grievances until you are satisfied.

This is exactly why I like the moderation on DDO as much as I do.

YYW should realize this isn't something you can do on many other sites.

I agree, airmax is a great moderator.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 5:46:54 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 5:37:29 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/11/2016 5:35:09 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/11/2016 5:09:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
You are welcome to complain about moderation broadly and about this issue in particular, and you are welcome to insult me and everything I stand for until your heart is content. However, you must do so in a reasonable way that does not consist of you spamming the site. In other words, you may post a thread in this forum and list your grievances until you are satisfied.

This is exactly why I like the moderation on DDO as much as I do.

YYW should realize this isn't something you can do on many other sites.

I agree, airmax is a great moderator.

Thanks! I'm glad you think so.
The_Perussi
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 11:02:22 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:50:30 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Since this is being directed at me, I suppose I'll do my best to address the issue.

At 4/11/2016 4:15:40 AM, The_Perussi wrote:
The moderators are rediculous.

Aside from the spelling, I wont disagree with this. I can accept being called ridiculous.

I made a thread called:
"Advertise Here (for stuff on this site)"

Indeed. This is in fact what you did.

I put the text in quotes just in case a moderator wouldn't be cool with adverstising for other webistes which is obviously not.

I saw that, and I appreciate that your title attempted to justify the thread.

So i put that so this wouldn't happen and it was removed anyways ALTHOUGH I SAID IT WAS FOR STUFF ON THIS SITE!

Just because it's potentially for stuff for the site (something that doesn't necessitate an "ad thread"), doesn't necessarily make it useful - or rather, not make it spam. In this case you were advertising for you mafia game, something that should be done within the games forum.

Seriously?

Yes, seriously.

That is rediculous.

I understand that you feel that way.

If you ban me i will unleash a great storm upon DDO.

What? Why did this suddenly escalate to you being banned? I don't care all that much that you made a spammy thread. I just deleted it and that was that. I also don't care (in terms of feeling any ill will towards you) that you made this thread.

Not a threat, a promise.

ok...

If you do this there will be hell toupee...

What is a hell toupee?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

Just actually read before you go shooting something down.

It was reported a couple times for being spam, I read it to confirm that it was spam, and then I delete it because it was spam. Obviously this can be subjective, and there's a lot of gray area, and there is probably some spam in this forum right now that I haven't deleted, but regardless, your mafia game advertising thread (which I suppose could be used by others for other purposes) was determined by me to be spam after I read it, and therefore I deleted it.

Stop running so fast.

Who is running?

Don't abuse your power.

I don't think this is an abuse of power. I delete spam on a regular basis, and this was spam - in other words, it served almost no purpose and had no content value.

Or else you are ruining DDO.

I think this is becoming a bit melodramatic, but fine.

Our presidency and moderators either don't really care or are corrupt.

This is a moderation issue, not something related to the president. However, the president in his capacity as president can take up your grievance, and if he does, I will consider his thoughts - just as I have yours, though to be clear, I think the extent to which I have considered your thoughts is pretty clear here.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I know there are multiple moderators
but that they are controlled by you.

And thank you for your answers.

But it got NO attention pretty much.

I also spent an hour putting it together
and have no regrets what so ever.

Sorry for the spelling.

I usually use the spellcheck.

But as for it being spam i disagree because
there are much more spammy things than it.

BTW imabench posted a comment to it at some point.

So we disagree.

This is online, nobody actually cares.

Let us now move on with our lives.

Live long and prosper.
The_Perussi
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 11:04:47 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:57:22 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Are you seriously going to start spamming this OP in debate comments now?

http://www.debate.org...

Obviously It's very easy for me to delete those comments, but it's not something I want to spend much time doing, especially if you are committed to spamming this stuff en mass. I'd strongly recommend that you not continue to do this, or unfortunately I will have to take measures to be sure it doesn't continue, regardless of your threat of hell toupee.

I just wanted it in some places just
in case i was banned for my actions.

Sorry for the spam.

I know you are just doing your job.

I respect you for this.

You do work hard.

I did rage a little.
The_Perussi
Posts: 52
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 11:06:26 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 5:15:05 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:57:22 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Are you seriously going to start spamming this OP in debate comments now?

http://www.debate.org...

Obviously It's very easy for me to delete those comments, but it's not something I want to spend much time doing, especially if you are committed to spamming this stuff en mass. I'd strongly recommend that you not continue to do this, or unfortunately I will have to take measures to be sure it doesn't continue, regardless of your threat of hell toupee.

I love it when you calmly obliterate people like this. Please do it more.

XD

The mark of a possible expert leader.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:42:08 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 11:16:57 AM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
Is this spam?

http://www.debate.org...

Yes
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:46:02 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 5:35:09 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/11/2016 5:09:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
You are welcome to complain about moderation broadly and about this issue in particular, and you are welcome to insult me and everything I stand for until your heart is content. However, you must do so in a reasonable way that does not consist of you spamming the site. In other words, you may post a thread in this forum and list your grievances until you are satisfied.

This is exactly why I like the moderation on DDO as much as I do.

YYW should realize this isn't something you can do on many other sites.

Is he on the site still? I thought he left
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Vaarka
Posts: 7,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:48:42 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 12:46:02 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/11/2016 5:35:09 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/11/2016 5:09:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
You are welcome to complain about moderation broadly and about this issue in particular, and you are welcome to insult me and everything I stand for until your heart is content. However, you must do so in a reasonable way that does not consist of you spamming the site. In other words, you may post a thread in this forum and list your grievances until you are satisfied.

This is exactly why I like the moderation on DDO as much as I do.

YYW should realize this isn't something you can do on many other sites.

Is he on the site still? I thought he left

He left.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The_Great_Amalgam
Posts: 1,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:52:00 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:15:40 AM, The_Perussi wrote:
The moderators are rediculous.

I made a thread called:
"Advertise Here (for stuff on this site)"

I put the text in quotes just in case a moderator wouldn't be cool with adverstising for other webistes which is obviously not.

So i put that so this wouldn't happen and it was removed anyways ALTHOUGH I SAID IT WAS FOR STUFF ON THIS SITE!

Seriously?

That is rediculous.

If you ban me i will unleash a great storm upon DDO.

Not a threat, a promise.

If you do this there will be hell toupee...

Just actually read before you go shooting something down.

Stop running so fast.

Don't abuse your power.

Or else you are ruining DDO.

Our presidency and moderators either don't really care or are corrupt.

Thank you.

Curse the DDO Elite! Always bringing the common man down!
The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:00:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 12:42:08 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/11/2016 11:16:57 AM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
Is this spam?

http://www.debate.org...

Yes

It should be gone pretty soon.

I saw some before.