Jump to topic:

Presedential Campaign

agha.haider21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:53:17 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I know that I haven't been on debate.org for very long. It has been a very busy year for me since I just started a new school, but now I will have more time for debate.org! There has been a lot of unrest recently on debate.org and I think that we all need to put debate.org back to PEACE. I will do many things if I am elected president, but I will make my choices carefully to make sure no harm comes to anyone. We need to bring order to DDO!

Thank you!
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:02:39 PM
At 4/11/2016 2:01:26 PM, TUF wrote:
Not sure how anyone can expect to beat this campaign ticket.

Yeah we're totally f*cked arent we? :(
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:04:28 PM
At 4/11/2016 2:02:39 PM, imabench wrote:

We might as well all just concede and throw are support towards this ticket
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:05:22 PM
At 4/11/2016 2:04:28 PM, TUF wrote:

We might as well all just concede and throw are support towards this ticket

our*
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:06:09 PM
Look out Forever23, looks like you've now got some real competition!
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:07:42 PM
At 4/11/2016 1:53:17 PM, agha.haider21 wrote:
I know that I haven't been on debate.org for very long. It has been a very busy year for me since I just started a new school, but now I will have more time for debate.org! There has been a lot of unrest recently on debate.org and I think that we all need to put debate.org back to PEACE. I will do many things if I am elected president, but I will make my choices carefully to make sure no harm comes to anyone. We need to bring order to DDO!

Thank you!

Please tell me you'll create a sub forum called "Safe Space" ? I need to be able to express my ideals without fear of reprisal.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:09:12 PM

Forget any thoughts or inclinations I may have previously withheld about the other candidates. I know who I'm voting for!
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:20:35 PM
At 4/11/2016 2:08:31 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
By the amount of people running, soon the Kitchen Sink will run for President.

Ill bet that before the end of the day someone actually creates an account called "Kitchen Sink" and uses that account to announce that it is running for President
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:22:30 PM
At 4/11/2016 2:20:35 PM, imabench wrote:

Ill bet that before the end of the day someone actually creates an account called "Kitchen Sink" and uses that account to announce that it is running for President

I hope he chooses the blocked up waste disposal as his VP if he is elected.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
TheFlex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:22:57 PM

......don't tempt me.
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:25:30 PM

#MakeKitchensGreatAgain
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:25:59 PM
At 4/11/2016 2:22:30 PM, Vaarka wrote:

I hope he chooses the blocked up waste disposal as his VP if he is elected.

Ugh thats such an affirmative action pick meant to pander to voters. If Sink had any balls, he'd go with dishwasher as his VP pick.

agha.haider21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:26:47 PM
Hey guys! Thanks for all the support~! If I am elected, I will take all of YOUR ideas and try my best to possibly make your ideas happen! I will make sure DDO will advance greatly throughout my time as DDO President! :)
childfornicator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:29:17 PM
At 4/11/2016 2:26:47 PM, agha.haider21 wrote:
Hey guys! Thanks for all the support~! If I am elected, I will take all of YOUR ideas and try my best to possibly make your ideas happen! I will make sure DDO will advance greatly throughout my time as DDO President! :)

You sound good
agha.haider21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:20:18 PM
I wasn't very descriptive when I made my Presidential Campaign, but I just wanted to let you guys know what I would do as a president. First off, I would ban people for no reason. If they do something that is just a simple mistake I would give a warning. I wouldn't just ban the person for not a big reason! I am not going to say anything bad about any other candidates because as I said before that would not help DDO stay in order and may cause more chaos in this election. I may be slightly new to DDO, but I definitely know what I am doing. I know that Wylted is running a campaign to make bsh1 resign. Yes, he may have not made the best decisions, but we shouldn't gang up on him either. He was just simply doing his job to make sure DDO was running smoothly, although DDO is running very smoothly anymore. If I am elected, I will make sure I take YOUR ideas and will try hard to make your ideas happen on debate.org! During my time as president I will make sure NOBODY feels down or bullied. I WILL take your ideas and make them happen. I will make this upcoming year the BEST YEAR EVER on DDO! Thank you!
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:21:27 PM

You are really going to need to put more effort than this. Most people have written thousands of characters worth of content regarding their campaign. You've written a couple of sentences with no new platforms, no new campaigns, and no support regarding the problem with Juggle.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
childfornicator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:23:01 PM
At 4/11/2016 3:20:18 PM, agha.haider21 wrote:
I wasn't very descriptive when I made my Presidential Campaign, but I just wanted to let you guys know what I would do as a president. First off, I would ban people for no reason

That is a bad thibg to do.

. If they do something that is just a simple mistake I would give a warning. I wouldn't just ban the person for not a big reason! I am not going to say anything bad about any other candidates because as I said before that would not help DDO stay in order and may cause more chaos in this election. I may be slightly new to DDO, but I definitely know what I am doing. I know that Wylted is running a campaign to make bsh1 resign. Yes, he may have not made the best decisions, but we shouldn't gang up on him either. He was just simply doing his job to make sure DDO was running smoothly, although DDO is running very smoothly anymore. If I am elected, I will make sure I take YOUR ideas and will try hard to make your ideas happen on debate.org! During my time as president I will make sure NOBODY feels down or bullied. I WILL take your ideas and make them happen. I will make this upcoming year the BEST YEAR EVER on DDO! Thank you!

Ut is good that you run a good campaign and poibt out who does not run a clean campaign to gelp us new people choose
agha.haider21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:23:01 PM
At 4/11/2016 3:21:27 PM, famousdebater wrote:

You are really going to need to put more effort than this. Most people have written thousands of characters worth of content regarding their campaign. You've written a couple of sentences with no new platforms, no new campaigns, and no support regarding the problem with Juggle.

I understand that! I'm just getting started! Don't worry. :)
agha.haider21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:23:39 PM
At 4/11/2016 3:21:27 PM, famousdebater wrote:

I understand that! I'm just getting started! Don't worry. :) I'll be continuously adding more things to my campaign.
agha.haider21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:25:29 PM
At 4/11/2016 3:20:18 PM, agha.haider21 wrote:
I wasn't very descriptive when I made my Presidential Campaign, but I just wanted to let you guys know what I would do as a president. First off, I *WOULD NOT* ban people for no reason. If they do something that is just a simple mistake I would give a warning. I wouldn't just ban the person for not a big reason! I am not going to say anything bad about any other candidates because as I said before that would not help DDO stay in order and may cause more chaos in this election. I may be slightly new to DDO, but I definitely know what I am doing. I know that Wylted is running a campaign to make bsh1 resign. Yes, he may have not made the best decisions, but we shouldn't gang up on him either. He was just simply doing his job to make sure DDO was running smoothly, although DDO is running very smoothly anymore. If I am elected, I will make sure I take YOUR ideas and will try hard to make your ideas happen on debate.org! During my time as president I will make sure NOBODY feels down or bullied. I WILL take your ideas and make them happen. I will make this upcoming year the BEST YEAR EVER on DDO! Thank you!

UGH!! Sorry guys I meant that I *WOULDN'T ban people for no reason! Sorry about that, my error.
childfornicator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:26:21 PM
Why arebpeople running for president? Do they get paid? I know they get to be mods vecause this candidate can ban people, but are there other benefits
agha.haider21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:27:54 PM
At 4/11/2016 3:26:21 PM, childfornicator wrote:
Why arebpeople running for president? Do they get paid? I know they get to be mods vecause this candidate can ban people, but are there other benefits

Well, I would really love to be a President because I would like DDO to start running smoothly again. A lot of the other candidates are bad-mouthing other candidates which is not a good thing to do AT ALL!
Kitchen_Sink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:36:40 PM

Good idea.
The way white people is.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:42:55 PM
At 4/11/2016 3:36:40 PM, Kitchen_Sink wrote:

Good idea.

God d@mn it

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:43:38 PM
At 4/11/2016 3:27:54 PM, agha.haider21 wrote:

Well, I would really love to be a President because I would like DDO to start running smoothly again. A lot of the other candidates are bad-mouthing other candidates which is not a good thing to do AT ALL!

Well how do you plan on running DDO smoothly? You need to tell us your plans on how to achieve these goals.

Kitchen_Sink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:45:38 PM
At 4/11/2016 3:42:55 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/11/2016 3:36:40 PM, Kitchen_Sink wrote:

Good idea.

God d@mn it

Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
You said God d@mn it
I said shut up and vote for me
I said oh oh oh
Shut up and vote for me
The way white people is.
childfornicator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:46:55 PM

Aren't you bad mouthingvother candidates in that statement?
agha.haider21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:04:11 PM
At 4/11/2016 3:46:55 PM, childfornicator wrote:

Aren't you bad mouthingvother candidates in that statement?

No, I'm just stating something.