Jump to topic:

Vote Electrolance

Electrolance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 10:45:57 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Vote Electrolance even though I have no idea what is up with this presidency garbage.

-I will banish Trump from the U.S
-I'll send beer to anyone whom requests it.
The_Great_Amalgam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:11:53 PM
At 4/11/2016 10:45:57 PM, Electrolance wrote:
Vote Electrolance even though I have no idea what is up with this presidency garbage.

Imabench's point that the Presidential Election is a joke is getting clearer and clearer, in the worst ways possible.
Electrolance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:19:41 PM
At 4/12/2016 1:11:53 PM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:

Imabench's point that the Presidential Election is a joke is getting clearer and clearer, in the worst ways possible.

I am a presidency repellent.
Electrolance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:23:40 PM
At 4/12/2016 11:22:25 AM, U.n wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:57:25 AM, Electrolance wrote:
Welcome to Narnia.

You had me at beer.

Of course. Who doesn't love destroying their brain and having free sex?
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 5:18:15 PM
Posted: 7 months ago

I have no doubt that all of these people are created by imabench or imabench supporters to reinforce this point. Never, ever, in history of the DDO presidential election have their EVER been this many troll campaign. Coincidentally this all seems to be happening once imabench (the user who's in the Hall of Fame for being a troll) announces that he wants to abolish the presidency. Nevertheless, if none of these troll campaigns get elected then the presidency is serious because there will be serious programs in charge. Since literally **nobody** is voting for these troll campaigns this means that you have nothing to worry about since a serious campaign is almost certainly going to be elected.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Electrolance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:02:01 PM
At 4/12/2016 5:18:15 PM, famousdebater wrote:

I have no doubt that all of these people are created by imabench or imabench supporters to reinforce this point. Never, ever, in history of the DDO presidential election have their EVER been this many troll campaign. Coincidentally this all seems to be happening once imabench (the user who's in the Hall of Fame for being a troll) announces that he wants to abolish the presidency. Nevertheless, if none of these troll campaigns get elected then the presidency is serious because there will be serious programs in charge. Since literally **nobody** is voting for these troll campaigns this means that you have nothing to worry about since a serious campaign is almost certainly going to be elected.

I would know a lot about this presidency nonsense if that was the case.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:12:40 PM

I have no doubt that all of these people are created by imabench or imabench supporters to reinforce this point. Never, ever, in history of the DDO presidential election have their EVER been this many troll campaign.

Actually we seem to be right at the average amount of troll campaigns in a presidential election. Youve only been around the site for 6 months so you dont really know these type of things, but just about every presidential election has had a half dozen or so troll campaigns be announced during the election only to flake out before election day.....

Coincidentally this all seems to be happening once imabench (the user who's in the Hall of Fame for being a troll) announces that he wants to abolish the presidency. Nevertheless, if none of these troll campaigns get elected then the presidency is serious because there will be serious programs in charge. Since literally **nobody** is voting for these troll campaigns this means that you have nothing to worry about since a serious campaign is almost certainly going to be elected.

And just like all the troll candidates, nobody is voting for Wylteds campaign either ;)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:17:52 PM
At 4/12/2016 7:12:40 PM, imabench wrote:

I have no doubt that all of these people are created by imabench or imabench supporters to reinforce this point. Never, ever, in history of the DDO presidential election have their EVER been this many troll campaign.

Actually we seem to be right at the average amount of troll campaigns in a presidential election. Youve only been around the site for 6 months so you dont really know these type of things, but just about every presidential election has had a half dozen or so troll campaigns be announced during the election only to flake out before election day.....

Last campaign there weren't this many and after looking into this further from other members on the site who've been around longer they seem to be in agreement.

Coincidentally this all seems to be happening once imabench (the user who's in the Hall of Fame for being a troll) announces that he wants to abolish the presidency. Nevertheless, if none of these troll campaigns get elected then the presidency is serious because there will be serious programs in charge. Since literally **nobody** is voting for these troll campaigns this means that you have nothing to worry about since a serious campaign is almost certainly going to be elected.

And just like all the troll candidates, nobody is voting for Wylteds campaign either ;)

I don't have time to spent a couple of hours of my life explaining things to you - like I had to do in that previous thread only to have the thread deleted. You are massively misguided in your attitude towards Wylted's campaign and you seem to massively misunderstand and misinterpret data regarding the support for our campaign.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:23:01 PM
At 4/12/2016 7:17:52 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 4/12/2016 7:12:40 PM, imabench wrote:

Last campaign there weren't this many and after looking into this further from other members on the site who've been around longer they seem to be in agreement.

Last election was unique because we had a president who actually lasted a full term for once. The only person who ran a troll campaign was Wylted, who only took it seriously after people united behind him to end the presidency.

I don't have time to spent a couple of hours of my life explaining things to you - like I had to do in that previous thread only to have the thread deleted. You are massively misguided in your attitude towards Wylted's campaign and you seem to massively misunderstand and misinterpret data regarding the support for our campaign.

lol, I dont misunderstand and misinterpret zero..... You have zero support for your campaign from people who are not already a part of the proposed administration, you havent won a single poll that you didnt first try to rig, and you dont even have a platform to campaign on...... Youve routinely failed to name a single person who even supports your campaign, and no one has stepped forward on your behalf either.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015