Jump to topic:

Podcast Interview Sign Up

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:23:06 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
So several people noted interest in the creation of a DDO podcast. I think this is a fun idea, and I am definitely interested in hosting something like this if enough people are interested in the idea. I will start a pilot and see how it goes. So for part of the podcast
(or at least for episode 1) I would like to do some interviews with DDO members. I would prefer if you had a mic and access to google hangouts (or skype) for this. I will do interviews via PM as well, but I think it would be in general more interesting for your fellow DDO members to hear other voices, being in a podcast. Voice interviews will be placed higher on my priority list then PM interviews. If you want to sign up for this but want your name to be anonymous (IE don't want people associating your interview and voice with your DDO username) then please PM me your interest. Episode one will cycle through several interviews, so this might not be up until I get at least a few interviews in.

Interviews Topics will be wide and vast, a single interview may last for a while and range from several different topics. (Popular YouTube Channel react does this as well, in order to cut out having multiple separate interviews for more videos).

Please state your interest by signing up below, and I will PM you to coordinate a date and time for the interview.

(add more as needed)
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:25:25 AM
1. Harder
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:37:00 AM
At 4/12/2016 12:31:19 AM, FortisAnimi wrote:
At 4/12/2016 12:25:25 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
1. Harder
2. Fortis
3.TheRedneck
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:37:09 AM
1. Harder
2. Fortis
3. Imabench
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:37:22 AM
At 4/12/2016 12:23:06 AM, TUF wrote:
So several people noted interest in the creation of a DDO podcast. I think this is a fun idea, and I am definitely interested in hosting something like this if enough people are interested in the idea. I will start a pilot and see how it goes. So for part of the podcast
(or at least for episode 1) I would like to do some interviews with DDO members. I would prefer if you had a mic and access to google hangouts (or skype) for this. I will do interviews via PM as well, but I think it would be in general more interesting for your fellow DDO members to hear other voices, being in a podcast. Voice interviews will be placed higher on my priority list then PM interviews. If you want to sign up for this but want your name to be anonymous (IE don't want people associating your interview and voice with your DDO username) then please PM me your interest. Episode one will cycle through several interviews, so this might not be up until I get at least a few interviews in.

Interviews Topics will be wide and vast, a single interview may last for a while and range from several different topics. (Popular YouTube Channel react does this as well, in order to cut out having multiple separate interviews for more videos).

Please state your interest by signing up below, and I will PM you to coordinate a date and time for the interview.

2. Raisor (possibly)
(add more as needed)
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:54:08 AM

5. I'd like to see Lamerde and Mairkuru interviewed
(add more as needed)
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:56:32 AM

5. I'd like to see Lamerde and Mairkuru interviewed
6. Emmarie as long as I don't get called the Cword
(add more as needed)
FortisAnimi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:59:01 AM
At 4/12/2016 12:37:09 AM, imabench wrote:
1. Harder
2. Fortis
3. Imabench

Lol I love how we both just ignored that Redneck guy lol
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:00:30 AM
At 4/12/2016 12:56:32 AM, Emmarie wrote:
Emmarie as long as I don't get called the Cword

Lol fair enough. Sorry about that. Got a little defensive over my friends.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:01:24 AM
me
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:05:10 AM
1. Harder
2. Fortis
3. Imabench
4. Redneck
5. Emmarie
6. Thett3
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:09:11 AM
At 4/12/2016 1:00:30 AM, TUF wrote:

Well your cool for being man enough to admit it - I didn't even know it was you - lol - until now. Just threw it out there on a hunch.

I was overly sensitive cuz I just finished eating and was digesting my food and someone suggested that I take the mic again, and then I got a glimpse of Momma on the screen and thought yall were talking sh!t about me. I wouldn't have blamed ya if you were, but got pissed when I thought ya couldn't admit it - and then the C word got my blood to boil as that word always does, even when it's used against another female.

So are we cool now?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:20:32 AM
At 4/12/2016 1:09:11 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/12/2016 1:00:30 AM, TUF wrote:

Well your cool for being man enough to admit it - I didn't even know it was you - lol - until now. Just threw it out there on a hunch.

I was overly sensitive cuz I just finished eating and was digesting my food and someone suggested that I take the mic again, and then I got a glimpse of Momma on the screen and thought yall were talking sh!t about me. I wouldn't have blamed ya if you were, but got pissed when I thought ya couldn't admit it - and then the C word got my blood to boil as that word always does, even when it's used against another female.

So are we cool now?

I was cool 10 seconds after it happened. I don't hold on to that type of emotion for longer than that. And yeah the "C" word was a very bad choice of a word. Sometimes you say sh1t without thinking when your in the moment. Anyways we are cool now. I had to appologize to everyone else in the chat for that already
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:24:11 AM
/in

Can interviews be conducted at any time, or just at night to coincide with Hangout time?
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:45:51 AM
/in.... reluctantly

I second Subutai's question. I can only do it at certain times a day.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:52:40 AM
I tried to do this once but sucked at it. Philos' was good though. I'd love to see these return!

I'm pretty boring though, so /out
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:52:49 AM
At 4/12/2016 1:24:11 AM, Subutai wrote:
/in

Can interviews be conducted at any time, or just at night to coincide with Hangout time?

I have fridays and saturdays off, and am off most afternoons. (4pm CST)
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:52:49 AM
/in

Time and date is a bit tricky. May have to do a PM. But I can probably skype. Maybe.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:53:49 AM
At 4/12/2016 1:52:40 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I tried to do this once but sucked at it. Philos' was good though. I'd love to see these return!

*coughs*

"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:58:10 AM
At 4/12/2016 1:53:49 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 4/12/2016 1:52:40 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

*coughs*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

OMG I STILL HAVEN'T DONE THAT

Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 2:20:37 AM

/in for the PM interview...
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 2:25:48 AM
At 4/12/2016 1:52:49 AM, TUF wrote:
At 4/12/2016 1:24:11 AM, Subutai wrote:
/in

I have fridays and saturdays off, and am off most afternoons. (4pm CST)

In that case, sign me up. We'll work out a time when the time comes.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 2:26:23 AM

/in for a PM interview.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 2:30:06 AM
Q: Am I cool enough to participate
A: no.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 8:18:13 PM
/in.

I'll have to do it via PM though. I'm almost always online at different times to everybody else since I live in the UK.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy