Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

YUGE TN05 announcement! TOTAL GAME CHANGER!!!

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:10:53 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Look, it's been a great ride. We've ridden so far and so long. My big hands have held the steering wheel of our lives for the past week. It's been so yuge that it is hard to believe. It would make your head spin. And I have a great announcement for tonight. A terrific announcement. I am announcing that I, the great TN05, maker of all deals, am suspending my campaign for President. You might be asking yourself, "TN05, you are so amazing! Why would you suspend your campaign"? And that's a good question. A very good question. I've decided that the Presidency is beneath me. The DDO Elite is working so hard to fight me. So hard. And it isn't working. They've kept me out of all the polls. And yet I win all the polls. Nobody is better than me in the polls, that I can tell you. But I've decided that the Presidency is useless. We will still build a wall around Debate.org, and another around the religion forum. We will still ban mafia until we find out what the hell is going on. We will still deport all social justice warriors. But we cannot do it this way. We cannot. It's just not possible.

I just had a great talk with imabench. A great talk. Great guy. And we talked about great things. And imabench told me "you are running a fabulous campaign. One of a kind, cant beat it, totally amazing. You run campaigns unlike anyone else on the site, because youre not a loser like the rest of them". And it's true. Nobody is running as great as me. But imabench told me that we need to unite. And we're uniting Debate.org. One thing we talked about were conventions. Right now, the President makes decisions. He makes lots of decisions. But Juggle, Juggle needs to approve a lot of them. The President can't do much. He can't. Imabench has said we should have conventions instead. Big conventions. Classy conventions. Yuge conventions. We'll have so many conventions it will make your head spin. Just the other day, George Washington told imabench "Your conventions will be so big, they will make the constitutional convention look like a boy scout meeting". And these conventions, we'll make great ideas. People will give ideas. I'll give the best ideas, of course. Nobody gives better ideas than me. We'll have the best ideas. And the people will vote, and they'll decide if these ideas are yuge or if they are losers. And they'll decide my ideas are great, of course. We all know that. The DDO Elite cannot stop that. We're uniting. The DDO Elite cannot stop us.

And Wylted, we talked about Wylted. What a loser. He loses so much, it's not even funny. Sad! The only thing he wins is a free trip to jail. We can't have a President in jail! Wylted is a leightweight chocker. He's going to lose. And we're going to help him lose. But we need to unite. We're uniting Debate.org. It's happening right now! All the polls show it. Jimtimmy has a better chance of winning than Wylted.

So today I'm announcing my endorsement of imabench. I'm so proud - so very proud - that he will be our first bench president. He's going to Make Debate.org Great Again!
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:30:29 AM
This is a fantastic endorsement, an amazing endorsement, one of the best endorsements ive ever seen, and only someone as classy as TN05 would be able to pull something off like this. No one else can do what he does, no one, because theyre all losers who are running this site into the ground and are letting edeb8 kill us. Im so happy to have TN05's endorsement, this is a great day today, an amazing day, perhaps the best day of the election so far. TN05 is a tough negotiator and a businessman, one of the best, he knows other businessmen that youve never even heard of. Im so happy to have his endorsement, and im happy to have his approval to make this site great again.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:36:23 AM
Lol.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 4:21:44 AM
At 4/12/2016 1:10:53 AM, TN05 wrote:
Look, it's been a great ride. We've ridden so far and so long. My big hands have held the steering wheel of our lives for the past week. It's been so yuge that it is hard to believe. It would make your head spin. And I have a great announcement for tonight. A terrific announcement. I am announcing that I, the great TN05, maker of all deals, am suspending my campaign for President. You might be asking yourself, "TN05, you are so amazing! Why would you suspend your campaign"? And that's a good question. A very good question. I've decided that the Presidency is beneath me. The DDO Elite is working so hard to fight me. So hard. And it isn't working. They've kept me out of all the polls. And yet I win all the polls. Nobody is better than me in the polls, that I can tell you. But I've decided that the Presidency is useless. We will still build a wall around Debate.org, and another around the religion forum. We will still ban mafia until we find out what the hell is going on. We will still deport all social justice warriors. But we cannot do it this way. We cannot. It's just not possible.

I just had a great talk with imabench. A great talk. Great guy. And we talked about great things. And imabench told me "you are running a fabulous campaign. One of a kind, cant beat it, totally amazing. You run campaigns unlike anyone else on the site, because youre not a loser like the rest of them". And it's true. Nobody is running as great as me. But imabench told me that we need to unite. And we're uniting Debate.org. One thing we talked about were conventions. Right now, the President makes decisions. He makes lots of decisions. But Juggle, Juggle needs to approve a lot of them. The President can't do much. He can't. Imabench has said we should have conventions instead. Big conventions. Classy conventions. Yuge conventions. We'll have so many conventions it will make your head spin. Just the other day, George Washington told imabench "Your conventions will be so big, they will make the constitutional convention look like a boy scout meeting". And these conventions, we'll make great ideas. People will give ideas. I'll give the best ideas, of course. Nobody gives better ideas than me. We'll have the best ideas. And the people will vote, and they'll decide if these ideas are yuge or if they are losers. And they'll decide my ideas are great, of course. We all know that. The DDO Elite cannot stop that. We're uniting. The DDO Elite cannot stop us.

And Wylted, we talked about Wylted. What a loser. He loses so much, it's not even funny. Sad! The only thing he wins is a free trip to jail. We can't have a President in jail! Wylted is a leightweight chocker. He's going to lose. And we're going to help him lose. But we need to unite. We're uniting Debate.org. It's happening right now! All the polls show it. Jimtimmy has a better chance of winning than Wylted.

So today I'm announcing my endorsement of imabench. I'm so proud - so very proud - that he will be our first bench president. He's going to Make Debate.org Great Again!

Bastard! You owe me the hundreds of lines of code I wrote with your name on it for the poll!
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:53:06 AM
At 4/12/2016 1:10:53 AM, TN05 wrote:

You know, for someone trying to personify the Trump strategy you sure did pull a Chris Christie move here.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...