Jump to topic:

ED Public Service Announcement

Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:36:51 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
It seems that many of the future Presidential Candidates suffer from Premature Declaration - also known as Early Declaration (ED).

What is interesting is that the mere sight of ED in some members is resulting in immediate ED in other members. The net result is that the forum is being left an ugly mess and instead of the endeavour building to an exciting election day, it is leaving all parties dissatisfied with the current state of affairs.

I would suggest that the candidates learn a distraction technique or two...
U.n
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 11:21:09 AM
At 4/12/2016 7:36:51 AM, Geogeer wrote:
It seems that many of the future Presidential Candidates suffer from Premature Declaration - also known as Early Declaration (ED).

What is interesting is that the mere sight of ED in some members is resulting in immediate ED in other members. The net result is that the forum is being left an ugly mess and instead of the endeavour building to an exciting election day, it is leaving all parties dissatisfied with the current state of affairs.

IOW it's a perfect simulation of present day US politics.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 4:30:50 PM
At 4/12/2016 11:21:09 AM, U.n wrote:

IOW it's a perfect simulation of present day US politics.

Don't make light of the candidates Electoral Dysfunction. Their self-esteem is low enough as is...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 5:00:40 PM

Are you kidding me? Its the only interesting thing happening on the forums right now.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 5:10:55 PM
At 4/12/2016 5:00:40 PM, TBR wrote:

Are you kidding me? Its the only interesting thing happening on the forums right now.

Ah the voyeurs... coming to the defense of those who's elections climaxed early because they didn't have the necessary equipment to go for the long haul.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 5:11:17 PM

Lol, this was brilliant Geo.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 8:29:44 PM

Someone should try and get the candidates to agree to stop spamming about the election for a while.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 8:44:47 PM
At 4/12/2016 8:29:44 PM, Raisor wrote:

Someone should try and get the candidates to agree to stop spamming about the election for a while.

Thats assuming they would even agree to such a proposal in the first place, or actually agree to it and then break it almost immediately afterwards
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 8:48:49 PM
At 4/12/2016 8:29:44 PM, Raisor wrote:

No honour among thieves?

He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much.
coal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 9:02:34 PM

I was pretty sure you were going to tell me you suffered from erectile dysfunction.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 9:12:26 PM
At 4/12/2016 9:02:34 PM, coal wrote:

I was pretty sure you were going to tell me you suffered from erectile dysfunction.

No... I have sufficient young children to prove my virility.

However, it is a good point as to whether there is any correlation between Erectile Dysfunction and Electoral Dysfunction. Could it be that some people need a pill to overcome their inadequacies?
coal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 9:21:29 PM
At 4/12/2016 9:12:26 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 4/12/2016 9:02:34 PM, coal wrote:

No... I have sufficient young children to prove my virility.

However, it is a good point as to whether there is any correlation between Erectile Dysfunction and Electoral Dysfunction. Could it be that some people need a pill to overcome their inadequacies?

I think most of the people here would just benefit from a good round of therapy and antidepressants. Maybe some counseling. But def. professional psychological help.

To much barking. Too little wagging.