Jump to topic:

campaign debate

Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 7:21:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
FREEDO opponents, looking for a opportunity to argue why he should not be elected?
go to this link http://www.debate.org...

this debate was sponsored by Rational Organization For Lobbying Mister FREEDO As Okay for president.

we are not supported by FREEDO, his campaign committee, or any other canadites or their committee's.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 8:18:48 AM
It seems the debate has been accepted; if there are any who was interested in accepting this debate against the Rational Organization For Lobbying Mister FREEDO As Okay but just lost the chance, then please use this very thread to post your cases and we FREEDO sympathizers of the Rational Organization For Lobbying Mister FREEDO As Okay will do our best to apologetically defend him.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 8:20:33 AM
Supporting FREEDO for president is supporting pure hypocrisy. I am not saying that he is a hypocrite at all, but his ideology speaks for itself.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 8:33:19 AM
At 11/24/2010 8:20:33 AM, Mirza wrote:
Supporting FREEDO for president is supporting pure hypocrisy. I am not saying that he is a hypocrite at all, but his ideology speaks for itself.

The thing is, if you just wait a few moments it will change its name. I don't know if there is a true ideology in there, but he always has a new and creative name for one every few days. I think that what you call hypocrisy is just his inability to stick to one long enough to fully grasp it. Good guy though.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 8:42:06 AM
At 11/24/2010 8:33:19 AM, innomen wrote:

The thing is, if you just wait a few moments it will change its name. I don't know if there is a true ideology in there, but he always has a new and creative name for one every few days. I think that what you call hypocrisy is just his inability to stick to one long enough to fully grasp it. Good guy though.
No, it is not about him. I have nothing against him. The case is that he holds a strong anarchist view, so running for president of the site, being elected by others, is beyond his ideology, and a direct contradiction to it.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 9:02:55 AM
At 11/24/2010 8:42:06 AM, Mirza wrote:

No, it is not about him. I have nothing against him. The case is that he holds a strong anarchist view, so running for president of the site, being elected by others, is beyond his ideology, and a direct contradiction to it.

The thing about FREEDO is he's completely frivolous, so you can't really take any of it seriously. Sometimes i'm surprised when someone addresses his stuff with a serious response. http://www.debate.org..., or http://www.debate.org... this last one was particularly ridiculous and when JKenyon (after he stopped laughing and cleaned up his pee) seriously addressed that nonsense. How about this - Freedo: "In my opinion, no Anarchist would support bloodshed."
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2010 8:21:11 AM

His inconstancy is so that at least four about 1 week during the year he will probably represent your veiw's. Would that not make him the perfect president of DDO?
Yes, he would be representing inconsistency among a site full of reasonably consistency people, but what's more important, that our president represent our reasonableness our simply each of us in turn?

Think about it, I haven't.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2010 8:24:46 AM
At 11/24/2010 9:02:55 AM, innomen wrote:

The thing about FREEDO is he's completely frivolous, so you can't really take any of it seriously. Sometimes i'm surprised when someone addresses his stuff with a serious response. http://www.debate.org..., or http://www.debate.org... this last one was particularly ridiculous and when JKenyon (after he stopped laughing and cleaned up his pee) seriously addressed that nonsense. How about this - Freedo: "In my opinion, no Anarchist would support bloodshed."

as long as his contradictory beliefs do not take the form of "I'm a believer Coexistance who thinks real peace lovers support bloodshed" we should not be concerned.

A Scout is Obedient.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2010 8:34:06 AM
At 11/27/2010 8:24:46 AM, Marauder wrote:

as long as his contradictory beliefs do not take the form of "I'm a believer Coexistance who thinks real peace lovers support bloodshed" we should not be concerned.

I cannot conceive of any reason why i would ever be concerned.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2010 8:50:37 AM
At 11/27/2010 8:34:06 AM, innomen wrote:
At 11/27/2010 8:24:46 AM, Marauder wrote:
How about this - Freedo: "In my opinion, no Anarchist would support bloodshed."

I cannot conceive of any reason why i would ever be concerned.

really? are you trying at all? I know becoming DDO president doesnt actually let him do anything but for the campaign lets pretend it does. you could be worried that perhaps in the middle of his presidency the thought occurs to him that bloodshed is consistent with his beliefs. A bloodshed commiting president sounds scary but I'm here to tell you to not worry. the party party is not about worrying about problems like those, or worrying about anything for that matter. and besides the thought will not cross his mind anyway because that would require thinking with his brain. But FREEDO he doesn't do that, he does it all with his gut, and I commend him for that. Listen to your Gut FREEDO if your reading this. Your gut told you a few days ago that Koopin was the inside man. the only reason you dropped that was because of 'evidence', but keep up the speed to which you react to what your gut tells you. keep doing just like you did then, not waiting for 'proof' for we know hesitation is a weakness. We should all follow his example and think with our guts without hesitation.

A Scout is Obedient.