Presidental Platform

agha.haider21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 1:58:54 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Hello! Here is my platform.

1. Programs - We should come up with new programs to allow other helpful users around the DDO website to have some power and be in some sort of program as well. One example of a program would be a Community Moderator Program where a few active users would be picked to help out around the site and report back to the President or VP.

2. Community Moderator Program - Community Moderator program where we would elect a few community moderators which would help moderate some parts of the DDO website, but not taking up the Presidents job. It will be a mini-job for other debate.org users that are interested in the community moderator program.

3. Bans - People should only be banned in extreme cases. For minor cases we can have a trial to see if that user should be banned or be given a warning. That way everyone gets a say on bans.

4. Electing a Secretary - We should have a Secretary as well just in case both the President or Vice President is not able to be in position or has to leave for a while.

5. Safe Forum - There can be a Safe Forum that is moderated very thoroughly. This way people can express themselves without other people throwing hatred at that person. Rules will be strict in the safe forum.

6. Debate Challenges - Have debate challenges every month, but expand them on not just keep them the same type of debate.

Thank you!
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 2:45:45 AM
You don't even meet the qualifications to vote in the election. What makes you think you are qualified to take the responsibility of the presidency?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Electrolance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 3:47:37 AM
At 4/14/2016 2:45:45 AM, tejretics wrote:
You don't even meet the qualifications to vote in the election. What makes you think you are qualified to take the responsibility of the presidency?

Because he's dank.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 7:24:54 AM

Don't antagonize him. Now he's going to respond to you.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 7:31:03 AM
At 4/14/2016 7:24:54 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Don't antagonize him. Now he's going to respond to you.

I'm not trying to "antagonize" him -- I'm trying to get a view of his thought process and get more information about his platform.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 11:48:41 AM
Geez, how many people are actually running
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 11:49:54 AM
I lost track
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 3:14:52 PM
At 4/14/2016 1:58:54 AM, agha.haider21 wrote:
Hello! Here is my platform.

1. Programs - We should come up with new programs to allow other helpful users around the DDO website to have some power and be in some sort of program as well. One example of a program would be a Community Moderator Program where a few active users would be picked to help out around the site and report back to the President or VP.

2. Community Moderator Program - Community Moderator program where we would elect a few community moderators which would help moderate some parts of the DDO website, but not taking up the Presidents job. It will be a mini-job for other debate.org users that are interested in the community moderator program.

3. Bans - People should only be banned in extreme cases. For minor cases we can have a trial to see if that user should be banned or be given a warning. That way everyone gets a say on bans.

4. Electing a Secretary - We should have a Secretary as well just in case both the President or Vice President is not able to be in position or has to leave for a while.

5. Safe Forum - There can be a Safe Forum that is moderated very thoroughly. This way people can express themselves without other people throwing hatred at that person. Rules will be strict in the safe forum.

6. Debate Challenges - Have debate challenges every month, but expand them on not just keep them the same type of debate.

Thank you!

oh wow you werent actually trolling and genuinely are an idiot
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:09:40 AM

This is the exact opposite of what most people want
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
The-Holy-Macrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:19:52 AM
At 4/15/2016 1:09:40 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

This is the exact opposite of what most people want

Yeah, that would be awesome.

(unmoderated or loosely moderated forum)