Jump to topic:

Vote Here!

Public_Agenda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 11:16:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay, I don't care what side you vote for . . . Well, I do. But vote for the side you believe actually won. Either way, I think more people need to vote on this important topic! :)

http://www.debate.org...
Superboy777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 1:58:32 PM
i would like to point out there is a forum topic called not enough voting that alot of people have gone to and recommend u go there. also i find it unfair that u are advertising ur side and instead believe that u should just tell people to vote for your debate.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2010 2:10:43 PM
At 11/24/2010 1:58:32 PM, Superboy777 wrote:
i would like to point out there is a forum topic called not enough voting that alot of people have gone to and recommend u go there. also i find it unfair that u are advertising ur side and instead believe that u should just tell people to vote for your debate.

What are you talking about? He isn't telling people to choose a side, he is just telling people to vote. Panda recommended putting it in your signature, but you guys avoid the forums (except on occasions like this) so that only works for the forum active people. I always wonder why you guys (lot's of you guys) only lurk in the debate side, and never go into the forums.