Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

[deleted by Airmax]

RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:45:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/15/2016 4:44:31 AM, TUF wrote:
Thanks alot obama- I mean airmax

> Implying Obama isn't just another airmax multi
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
TUF
Posts: 23,275
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:45:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/15/2016 4:45:43 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 4/15/2016 4:44:31 AM, TUF wrote:
Thanks alot obama- I mean airmax

> Implying Obama isn't just another airmax multi

[deleted by Airmax]
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:46:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Personally, I'm getting very weary of [deleted by Airmax]
"I thought about the Paschal Candle. Wounded in its wax, wounded in its wick, wounded in its light, having the Passion of Christ in it and having therefore the woundedness of the world in it, it was there at our cradle, going before us and guiding us in time, and now again, there it is at our coffin, going before us and guiding us into eternity."
- John Moriarty -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
YYW
Posts: 43,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:47:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/15/2016 4:46:12 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
Personally, I'm getting very weary of [deleted by Airmax]

I know he [deleted by Airmax].
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 5:23:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
All in a day's work.

Oh shoot wrong account
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,651
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 9:37:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
http://33.media.tumblr.com...
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator & Official Voting Group Czar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 43,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 10:15:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/15/2016 5:29:52 AM, TBR wrote:
At 4/15/2016 4:43:17 AM, YYW wrote:
[deleted by Airmax]

Nice to see you back around YYW

[deleted by Airmax]
SamStevens
Posts: 3,940
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 1:03:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/16/2016 12:58:00 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/15/2016 4:43:17 AM, YYW wrote:
[deleted by Airmax]

Well that may just be [deleted by Airmax]

You should [deleted by Airmax]
"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will

https://www.youtube.com...
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 1:07:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/16/2016 1:03:32 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/16/2016 12:58:00 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/15/2016 4:43:17 AM, YYW wrote:
[deleted by Airmax]

Well that may just be [deleted by Airmax]

You should [deleted by Airmax]

Thanks for th- [deleted by Airmax]
SamStevens
Posts: 3,940
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 1:12:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/16/2016 1:07:46 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/16/2016 1:03:32 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/16/2016 12:58:00 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/15/2016 4:43:17 AM, YYW wrote:
[deleted by Airmax]

Well that may just be [deleted by Airmax]

You should [deleted by Airmax]

Thanks for th- [deleted by Airmax]

Anytime bae. Anything for [deleted by Airmax]
"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will

https://www.youtube.com...
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 1:20:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/16/2016 1:12:49 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/16/2016 1:07:46 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/16/2016 1:03:32 AM, SamStevens wrote:
At 4/16/2016 12:58:00 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/15/2016 4:43:17 AM, YYW wrote:
[deleted by Airmax]

Well that may just be [deleted by Airmax]

You should [deleted by Airmax]

Thanks for th- [deleted by Airmax]

Anytime bae. Anything for [deleted by Airmax]

you scum, stop calling me bae, but [deleted by Airmax]