Jump to topic:

TN05 calls on Wylted to drop out

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 2:05:46 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Look, Wylted is just not doing well. The polls are terrible for him. Just terrible. He is losing at everything. He has lost at so many things. He even lost at a losing contest! And it's very hard to do well on the polls while you are in jail! And we know about jail. It's terrible. So many criminals there. Lyin' Wylted is probably having a great time. But we need to unite. Debate.org is not united. And look, I've seen jail before. It's not a great place. I don't even know if Wylted will make it out alive, with all the murderers and rapists. I almost feel bad for Wylted.

And look, I dropped out of the race a week ago. A week ago. I endorsed imabench. Great guy, he'll be a great president. We will be winning so much, we'll be tired of winning. And people will tell imabench "Hey imabench, could we lose for once? We are getting tired of winning!" And imabench will say "No! We will keep winning. And we will win on everything, forever". And it's no surprise imabench is doing great in the polls. Just fantastic. The latest poll, it shows him tied with donaldkeller! What a great poll. Totally classy. TBR, great guy. Fantastic polls. Classiest polls. What a yuge poll!

But Wylted, he's not doing so well. I dropped out of the race a week ago. And I'm tied with Wylted for third place! And look, obviously the people love me. Everyone loves me. I saw people crying on the streets when I dropped out. They were so sad, and then Muslims came and killed them. And obviously many of my supporters voted for imabench. I've been a great help to imabench. He came and told me, "TN05, you are the classiest. Your voters will help so much"! But I've dropped out, and as many people support me as support Wylted! That's just terrible. So I am calling on Wylted to drop out. We need to unite. But right now, there are so many candidates. Way too many candidates. But Wylted, he needs to drop out. We have a hashtag. It's a great hashtag. The hashtag is #DropOutWylted! Let's let Wylted know he should drop out. Let's Make Debate.org Great Again!
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 2:07:21 AM
At 4/17/2016 2:05:46 AM, TN05 wrote:
Look, Wylted is just not doing well. The polls are terrible for him. Just terrible. He is losing at everything. He has lost at so many things. He even lost at a losing contest! And it's very hard to do well on the polls while you are in jail! And we know about jail. It's terrible. So many criminals there. Lyin' Wylted is probably having a great time. But we need to unite. Debate.org is not united. And look, I've seen jail before. It's not a great place. I don't even know if Wylted will make it out alive, with all the murderers and rapists. I almost feel bad for Wylted.

And look, I dropped out of the race a week ago. A week ago. I endorsed imabench. Great guy, he'll be a great president. We will be winning so much, we'll be tired of winning. And people will tell imabench "Hey imabench, could we lose for once? We are getting tired of winning!" And imabench will say "No! We will keep winning. And we will win on everything, forever". And it's no surprise imabench is doing great in the polls. Just fantastic. The latest poll, it shows him tied with donaldkeller! What a great poll. Totally classy. TBR, great guy. Fantastic polls. Classiest polls. What a yuge poll!

But Wylted, he's not doing so well. I dropped out of the race a week ago. And I'm tied with Wylted for third place! And look, obviously the people love me. Everyone loves me. I saw people crying on the streets when I dropped out. They were so sad, and then Muslims came and killed them. And obviously many of my supporters voted for imabench. I've been a great help to imabench. He came and told me, "TN05, you are the classiest. Your voters will help so much"! But I've dropped out, and as many people support me as support Wylted! That's just terrible. So I am calling on Wylted to drop out. We need to unite. But right now, there are so many candidates. Way too many candidates. But Wylted, he needs to drop out. We have a hashtag. It's a great hashtag. The hashtag is #DropOutWylted! Let's let Wylted know he should drop out. Let's Make Debate.org Great Again!

Stop with the spam, dude. It's not funny anymore and it's not helping anything.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 2:14:40 AM

Nice!
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 2:17:15 AM
I know Wylted better than anyone on this site, and he isn't dropping out.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 2:21:08 AM

This is a fantastic post. A great post. High quality post. Love it!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 2:37:39 AM
At 4/17/2016 2:07:21 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

How many votes did you get for President? #DropOutWylted
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 2:43:11 AM
At 4/17/2016 2:37:39 AM, TN05 wrote:

That is completely irrelevant, no one has gotten any votes considering the actual voting hasn't started yet. Now, my recommendation is for you to be a gentleman and go do something else, hopefully something productive.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 2:46:04 AM
Look at how much that is just C&P Trump.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 2:46:21 AM
At 4/17/2016 2:43:11 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/17/2016 2:37:39 AM, TN05 wrote:

That is completely irrelevant, no one has gotten any votes considering the actual voting hasn't started yet. Now, my recommendation is for you to be a gentleman and go do something else, hopefully something productive.

Encouraging Wylted to drop out is very productive. #DropOutWylted
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 2:52:25 AM
At 4/17/2016 2:17:15 AM, Rosalie wrote:
I know Wylted better than anyone on this site, and he isn't dropping out.

If that's the case, he's making a YUGE MISTAKE.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 3:03:45 AM

It's not like he is able to read this right now.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 3:13:12 AM
At 4/17/2016 2:14:40 AM, TBR wrote:

Nice!

Hey TBR
You do know now you are not allowed to comment on any presidency issues in any forums no more , hey.
It's poll owner policy. Thank you.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 3:20:18 AM
At 4/17/2016 3:13:12 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 4/17/2016 2:14:40 AM, TBR wrote:

Nice!

Hey TBR
You do know now you are not allowed to comment on any presidency issues in any forums no more , hey.
It's poll owner policy. Thank you.

I have considered locking myself out of the DB for the poll for this reason.