Jump to topic:

I would like to apologize

Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:51:49 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
I would like to apologize to everyone here for not having created any drama.

To all of you excessively touchy and emotional members, please forgive me for not having insulted you.

I will attempt to amend my ways. From now on I will be using stronger language. Shucks will be replaced with dang, and I may occasionally question whether a comment was in good taste, by asking, "Do you think that comment of yours was in good taste?"
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:01:39 AM
At 4/17/2016 6:51:49 AM, Geogeer wrote:

To all of you excessively touchy and emotional members, please forgive me for not having insulted you.

I will attempt to amend my ways. From now on I will be using stronger language. Shucks will be replaced with dang, and I may occasionally question whether a comment was in good taste, by asking, "Do you think that comment of yours was in good taste?"

You have now created drama.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 1:40:58 PM
At 4/17/2016 7:01:39 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Dang.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 1:49:45 PM
At 4/17/2016 1:40:58 PM, Geogeer wrote:

Dang.

I don't know what ya did .
Nor do I care.
But I strongly advise you to pull ya head in , this ain't no cattle train.
Got it ?
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 2:05:45 PM

Geogeer, You are a great disappointment to this site for not assimilating into the culture of bad language and sleazebag remarks and personal attacks. I suggest you pick a person soon and have at them for no good reason. Gosh darn it! I don't know how you have maintained your decorum this long. Get with the program.
TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 4:56:17 PM

You okay?
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 5:09:59 PM

That post couldn't get any more Canadian.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:29:43 PM
At 4/17/2016 5:09:59 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

That post couldn't get any more Canadian.

Sorry about that...
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:36:13 PM
At 4/17/2016 4:56:17 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:

You okay?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:45:16 PM
At 4/17/2016 2:05:45 PM, Peepette wrote:

Geogeer, You are a great disappointment to this site for not assimilating into the culture of bad language and sleazebag remarks and personal attacks. I suggest you pick a person soon and have at them for no good reason. Gosh darn it! I don't know how you have maintained your decorum this long. Get with the program.

http://cdn.shopify.com...
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:53:09 PM

http://cdn.shopify.com...
SkyLeach
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 8:21:20 PM
I picked some side drama just to get this requirement over with. I also chose a source of drama where I didn't have to do any of the work.

I can teach you, but I'll have to charge.
Math is just another language, however one without analogy.

- http://arxiv.org...
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 8:41:55 PM
At 4/17/2016 8:21:20 PM, SkyLeach wrote:
I picked some side drama just to get this requirement over with. I also chose a source of drama where I didn't have to do any of the work.

I can teach you, but I'll have to charge.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com...