Total Posts:83|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What's up with #hate bsh movement

Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:09:49 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
When he was elected, he was unanimously elected, and was very attentive to the office and to the best of my knowledge was doing a great job. In the past month or two a group of individuals have just berated him with insults and hate.

What did I miss?

I know the F-16 mafia thing, in which imo BSH did literally nothing wrong. Mafia elitists trying to shift a new meta into the site while he was modding which conflicted with each other. I viewed that entire event as F-16 just going ape sht on him because of trying to shift the meta and him responding with due cause. YYWs issue with him obv stem from relationship sht.

What the hell is the cause of the rest of the animosity? Like has he did that much wrong to take that much flack, and what did i miss if it's deserved?
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:11:36 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
#Mikal2016
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:32:54 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 6:09:49 PM, Mikal wrote:
When he was elected, he was unanimously elected, and was very attentive to the office and to the best of my knowledge was doing a great job. In the past month or two a group of individuals have just berated him with insults and hate.

What did I miss?

I know the F-16 mafia thing, in which imo BSH did literally nothing wrong. Mafia elitists trying to shift a new meta into the site while he was modding which conflicted with each other. I viewed that entire event as F-16 just going ape sht on him because of trying to shift the meta and him responding with due cause. YYWs issue with him obv stem from relationship sht.

What the hell is the cause of the rest of the animosity? Like has he did that much wrong to take that much flack, and what did i miss if it's deserved?

Clearly, he's a moron that proved that the presidency is useless by stepping down halfway through his first term and then did a debate with Airmax explaining how the presidency is useless. Then he goes around pretending like he "proved" the worthlessness of the presidency when all he "proved" was that he was an idiot.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:33:59 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I'm literally curious and serious, like what the hell did I miss

Blade of truth who is a mod hates bsh, because bsh thinks hes a bad mod for calling someone a cunt?

BSH told someone to die?

YYW hates whiteflame because he thinks he can't vote (imo this is objectively wrong) and from what i've seen not many people share this sentiment at all

like da fuq is all is sht
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:34:55 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 6:32:54 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/17/2016 6:09:49 PM, Mikal wrote:
When he was elected, he was unanimously elected, and was very attentive to the office and to the best of my knowledge was doing a great job. In the past month or two a group of individuals have just berated him with insults and hate.

What did I miss?

I know the F-16 mafia thing, in which imo BSH did literally nothing wrong. Mafia elitists trying to shift a new meta into the site while he was modding which conflicted with each other. I viewed that entire event as F-16 just going ape sht on him because of trying to shift the meta and him responding with due cause. YYWs issue with him obv stem from relationship sht.

What the hell is the cause of the rest of the animosity? Like has he did that much wrong to take that much flack, and what did i miss if it's deserved?

Clearly, he's a moron that proved that the presidency is useless by stepping down halfway through his first term and then did a debate with Airmax explaining how the presidency is useless. Then he goes around pretending like he "proved" the worthlessness of the presidency when all he "proved" was that he was an idiot.

I mean your so overbearing your wife cheated on you. I'll take stepping down because of life issues over that any day

now please scurry away with your passive aggressive useless bull sht

buh bye
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:39:27 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 6:33:59 PM, Mikal wrote:
I'm literally curious and serious, like what the hell did I miss

Blade of truth who is a mod hates bsh, because bsh thinks hes a bad mod for calling someone a cunt?

BSH told someone to die?

YYW hates whiteflame because he thinks he can't vote (imo this is objectively wrong) and from what i've seen not many people share this sentiment at all

like da fuq is all is sht

He spammed over two hundred newbies to snag the president position from Bladerunner, then made stupid threads about why he was leaving.

But that's not why he's a moron. He's a moron because he came back and shamelessly argued in every venue about how his idiocy reflects on the presidency as opposed to him.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,682
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:47:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
This is why we should replace the presidency with an autocracy, with airmax at the helm.

#vote4ourSemeticFuhrer
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:48:24 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 6:39:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/17/2016 6:33:59 PM, Mikal wrote:
I'm literally curious and serious, like what the hell did I miss

Blade of truth who is a mod hates bsh, because bsh thinks hes a bad mod for calling someone a cunt?

BSH told someone to die?

YYW hates whiteflame because he thinks he can't vote (imo this is objectively wrong) and from what i've seen not many people share this sentiment at all

like da fuq is all is sht

He spammed over two hundred newbies to snag the president position from Bladerunner, then made stupid threads about why he was leaving.

But that's not why he's a moron. He's a moron because he came back and shamelessly argued in every venue about how his idiocy reflects on the presidency as opposed to him.

No offense I just posted something mean to show you how it feels. Do you see how people that say shity sht over the internet, can effect people? Because what you guys are doing to the dude is on the verge of cyber bullying. Words are words, but they can hurt people.

You may have issues with him, but you were one of his supporters the first time he ran.

You guys have to throw water on the fire with this bullsht
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:53:29 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 6:48:24 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/17/2016 6:39:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/17/2016 6:33:59 PM, Mikal wrote:
I'm literally curious and serious, like what the hell did I miss

Blade of truth who is a mod hates bsh, because bsh thinks hes a bad mod for calling someone a cunt?

BSH told someone to die?

YYW hates whiteflame because he thinks he can't vote (imo this is objectively wrong) and from what i've seen not many people share this sentiment at all

like da fuq is all is sht

He spammed over two hundred newbies to snag the president position from Bladerunner, then made stupid threads about why he was leaving.

But that's not why he's a moron. He's a moron because he came back and shamelessly argued in every venue about how his idiocy reflects on the presidency as opposed to him.

No offense I just posted something mean to show you how it feels. Do you see how people that say shity sht over the internet, can effect people? Because what you guys are doing to the dude is on the verge of cyber bullying. Words are words, but they can hurt people.

You may have issues with him, but you were one of his supporters the first time he ran.

You guys have to throw water on the fire with this bullsht

Yeah, and I was making a point too. You are a more intelligent guy than to think a thread like this was going to be helpful.

I'm not going to explain my conflict with bsh1. I'm going to point out why you are an idiot. Your previous thread turned into a flame war between bsh1 and BoT. No one's taking the bait this time. There's only person in this thread that I'm going to attack and that's you. So, stop creating moronic threads.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:55:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 6:09:49 PM, Mikal wrote:
When he was elected, he was unanimously elected, and was very attentive to the office and to the best of my knowledge was doing a great job. In the past month or two a group of individuals have just berated him with insults and hate.

What did I miss?

I know the F-16 mafia thing, in which imo BSH did literally nothing wrong. Mafia elitists trying to shift a new meta into the site while he was modding which conflicted with each other. I viewed that entire event as F-16 just going ape sht on him because of trying to shift the meta and him responding with due cause. YYWs issue with him obv stem from relationship sht.

What the hell is the cause of the rest of the animosity? Like has he did that much wrong to take that much flack, and what did i miss if it's deserved?

It's a long story but I think a lot of the confusion stems from people mistaking the dealings of DDO - an online debating website - with something that matters or has any consequence in the real world.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:57:15 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 6:48:27 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
On a serious note, the majority of the hate against bsh1 is entirely unwarranted.

Not really. Most people strongly dislike him, and many people have many different reasons for disliking him.

He is overly sensitive, pretends to be the victim of everyone and everything that disagrees with him or that doesn't go "his" way, he whines all the time, and he accuses anyone who disagrees with him of being a "cyber bully."
Tsar of DDO
Geogeer
Posts: 4,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:04:27 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 6:57:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/17/2016 6:48:27 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
On a serious note, the majority of the hate against bsh1 is entirely unwarranted.

Not really. Most people strongly dislike him, and many people have many different reasons for disliking him.

He is overly sensitive, pretends to be the victim of everyone and everything that disagrees with him or that doesn't go "his" way, he whines all the time, and he accuses anyone who disagrees with him of being a "cyber bully."

Like or dislike, he has performed his office with more duty than most.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,035
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:04:33 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 6:33:59 PM, Mikal wrote:
I'm literally curious and serious, like what the hell did I miss

Blade of truth who is a mod hates bsh, because bsh thinks he's a bad mod for calling someone a cunt?

Lol, I feel I should clarify this one myself. I don't *hate* Bsh1. I just don't like him anymore based on his random attack on me last night in your thread. But yeah, he essentially called for my dismissal because of a single name-calling incident that I even apologized for basically right after it happened. I get his point about mods being held to higher standards, but 1-strike you're out? That's absurd, especially when I recognized my fault and apologized. His attack was some kind of power play, and it failed due to his unreasonable approach.

BSH told someone to die?

YYW hates whiteflame because he thinks he can't vote (imo this is objectively wrong) and from what i've seen not many people share this sentiment at all

like da fuq is all is sht
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:08:33 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 6:53:29 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/17/2016 6:48:24 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/17/2016 6:39:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/17/2016 6:33:59 PM, Mikal wrote:
I'm literally curious and serious, like what the hell did I miss

Blade of truth who is a mod hates bsh, because bsh thinks hes a bad mod for calling someone a cunt?

BSH told someone to die?

YYW hates whiteflame because he thinks he can't vote (imo this is objectively wrong) and from what i've seen not many people share this sentiment at all

like da fuq is all is sht

He spammed over two hundred newbies to snag the president position from Bladerunner, then made stupid threads about why he was leaving.

But that's not why he's a moron. He's a moron because he came back and shamelessly argued in every venue about how his idiocy reflects on the presidency as opposed to him.

No offense I just posted something mean to show you how it feels. Do you see how people that say shity sht over the internet, can effect people? Because what you guys are doing to the dude is on the verge of cyber bullying. Words are words, but they can hurt people.

You may have issues with him, but you were one of his supporters the first time he ran.

You guys have to throw water on the fire with this bullsht

Yeah, and I was making a point too. You are a more intelligent guy than to think a thread like this was going to be helpful.

I'm not going to explain my conflict with bsh1. I'm going to point out why you are an idiot. Your previous thread turned into a flame war between bsh1 and BoT. No one's taking the bait this time. There's only person in this thread that I'm going to attack and that's you. So, stop creating moronic threads.

There is no fixing it, unless it airs out or the people involved grow up. I'll also post what I want and have due cause for it. The fact that people feed prompted to post in a thread and start drama is the issue, not the thread itself. Any thread can be a catalyst for this, and you feel the need to attack him no matter what thread it is. That is your issue, not anyone elses. Grow up and act your age , and be the member that people expect you to be. As much drama as there as been and with the all the hate he's getting for being the president , you would think an ex mod would carry the same standards he holds other people too

Being flat blunt with you, you can have issues but your flat being a dik to him. I don't care what the cause is, or what prompted it. There is a set group of people that have went above and beyond to make the dudes life hell and jump at chances to attack it. That is literally the text book version of how to cyber bully someone
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:14:34 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 7:08:33 PM, Mikal wrote:
There is no fixing it, unless it airs out or the people involved grow up. I'll also post what I want and have due cause for it. The fact that people feed prompted to post in a thread and start drama is the issue, not the thread itself. Any thread can be a catalyst for this, and you feel the need to attack him no matter what thread it is. That is your issue, not anyone elses. Grow up and act your age , and be the member that people expect you to be. As much drama as there as been and with the all the hate he's getting for being the president , you would think an ex mod would carry the same standards he holds other people too

Being flat blunt with you, you can have issues but your flat being a dik to him. I don't care what the cause is, or what prompted it. There is a set group of people that have went above and beyond to make the dudes life hell and jump at chances to attack it. That is literally the text book version of how to cyber bully someone

Okay then.

1) He joined a respected debate site and created "rap battles" all over the place and noob-sniped people who weren't serious about debating.
2) He got to an ELO of 9000 by doing this nonsense.
3) He turned the presidency of DDO from a respectable position of liaison to Juggle into something that is repeatedly mocked and held up as an example of what not to do.
4) Consumed with power and full of ego, he challenged bluesteel to a debate on gun control.
5) Everyone thought that it would end closely, but bluesteel destroyed him. Some people votebombed in his favor but once good voters started voting for bluesteel, he conceded in a fit of emotion, bitched about the site, threw a tantrum and left.
6) He came back weeks later to start yet more threads complaining about DDO and the drama he created.
7) He has the gall to have a debate with Airmax in which his arguments against the presidency essentially amounted to "look at the clusterfvck I created, the presidency is useless."

Is there any reason I shouldn't think this person is complete and utter moron?
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:16:22 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 7:04:33 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/17/2016 6:33:59 PM, Mikal wrote:
I'm literally curious and serious, like what the hell did I miss

Blade of truth who is a mod hates bsh, because bsh thinks he's a bad mod for calling someone a cunt?

Lol, I feel I should clarify this one myself. I don't *hate* Bsh1. I just don't like him anymore based on his random attack on me last night in your thread. But yeah, he essentially called for my dismissal because of a single name-calling incident that I even apologized for basically right after it happened.

For some reason, I doubt whether you would have apologized if two mods and the President didn't get involved.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:18:15 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 7:06:20 PM, Cermank wrote:
People just don't have a life outside ddo and take tjis sh1t way too seriously.

Just enjoy the drama. Its pretty entertaining.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,035
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:19:27 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 7:16:22 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 4/17/2016 7:04:33 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/17/2016 6:33:59 PM, Mikal wrote:
I'm literally curious and serious, like what the hell did I miss

Blade of truth who is a mod hates bsh, because bsh thinks he's a bad mod for calling someone a cunt?

Lol, I feel I should clarify this one myself. I don't *hate* Bsh1. I just don't like him anymore based on his random attack on me last night in your thread. But yeah, he essentially called for my dismissal because of a single name-calling incident that I even apologized for basically right after it happened.

For some reason, I doubt whether you would have apologized if two mods and the President didn't get involved.

No, I was certainly in the wrong there, and that apology was well-deserved. I also meant it when I said it won't happen again.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:21:32 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 7:18:15 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 4/17/2016 7:06:20 PM, Cermank wrote:
People just don't have a life outside ddo and take tjis sh1t way too seriously.

Just enjoy the drama. Its pretty entertaining.

I would've enjoyed it if people hated on someone who actually deserved it. With people hating on bsh it's just dumb.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:24:28 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
This thread is not about bsh. It's about Mikal and his moronic desire to instigate drama while pretending to be a mediator. The instigating drama part doesn't bother me all that much ironically.

What bothers me is Mikal trying to pretend to help. I have a very special place of hate in my heart for the "moral righteousness" people, or the "moral high ground" people.

I wouldn't have cared if Mikal started trolling. He lost my sympathy completely the minute he got onto a moral high horse.
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:36:59 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Vote WYLTED/ROSE
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:46:16 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 7:04:33 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
a single name-calling incident that I even apologized for basically right after it happened.

Link? to both?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:47:26 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 7:46:16 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 4/17/2016 7:04:33 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
a single name-calling incident that I even apologized for basically right after it happened.

Link? to both?

Who cares? Stop indulging Mikal.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:49:01 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 7:36:59 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Vote WYLTED/ROSE

Vote DK/TUF
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:50:58 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 7:47:26 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/17/2016 7:46:16 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 4/17/2016 7:04:33 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
a single name-calling incident that I even apologized for basically right after it happened.

Link? to both?

Who cares?

I was just curious, I wanted to see the circumstances. I've heard all about it in this thread and the other one, but I wanted to see for myself and draw my own conclusions.

Stop indulging Mikal.

This has nothing to do with Mikal. This serves his underlying purpose (assuming it even exists) in no way. It's entirely unrelated to what Mikal literally posted in the OP, or what you claim to be his veiled objective.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:51:00 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 7:24:28 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
This thread is not about bsh. It's about Mikal and his moronic desire to instigate drama while pretending to be a mediator. The instigating drama part doesn't bother me all that much ironically.

What bothers me is Mikal trying to pretend to help. I have a very special place of hate in my heart for the "moral righteousness" people, or the "moral high ground" people.

I wouldn't have cared if Mikal started trolling. He lost my sympathy completely the minute he got onto a moral high horse.

I didn't get on a moral high horse. I called you a jackass which you are. Your posts prove that. Your attack on me proves what lol? That I did rap battles because I enjoyed them and stepped down from the office because I needed to and because I disliked it?. LMAO, you got me dude, i'm in pain. Like your thoughts of me carry no consequence. I don't know you, don't care to know, and never will meet you. What I do know is that your a jackass and bully people for the fuk of it. That is calling a spade a spade, not riding a moral high horse. I could care less half the time, but everyone has seen you being a dik and knows you are a floppy large amazon dong. The fact you are a ex mod just makes it better haha. Condemn others while not living up to your own expectations. See my prior posts about your life to affirm this. I posted it to prove a point, but now I buy my own logic. Mafia skills help you find out all kinds of things right? Use those in real life some more, it helped you once

you deflect people calling you out by attacking them or others. The same thing you are hitting bsh up for.

F-16 You are a living donkey dick who's soul is as black as the underside of his taint. Live in hypocrisy more mate, it's great

YYWS original post to my thread was how it should have been taken, not what it turned into.
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 7:55:10 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/17/2016 7:47:26 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/17/2016 7:46:16 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 4/17/2016 7:04:33 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
a single name-calling incident that I even apologized for basically right after it happened.

Link? to both?

Who cares? Stop indulging Mikal.

https://knoji.com...