Send a Message
4/19/2016 1:04:29 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Goodbye everyone.

Some wisedom:

You can't troll the troll.

There is usually always another way.

Don't be stupid.

You judge other people by their actions and yourself by your intentions. Make shure your intention matches your action and try to find the other person's intention.

Don't underestimate anyone.

There is always someone better or stronger.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:18:33 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:15:19 PM, famousdebater wrote:
Bye.

Well... One, he has not deactivated. Two, I dislike these posts so very much.

If you want to leave, leave. This sort of cry-out has nothing to do with just leaving, it has to do with attention seeking.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:22:57 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:18:33 PM, TBR wrote:
Bye.

I know. I'm just saying bye to him in advance. There's no point in saying bye to him after he's gone because he'll never see it, thus making it pointless.

If you want to leave, leave. This sort of cry-out has nothing to do with just leaving, it has to do with attention seeking.

You should probably respond to his post to his post if you want to say this as he may not see it otherwise.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:35:30 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:22:57 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 4/19/2016 3:18:33 PM, TBR wrote:
Bye.

I know. I'm just saying bye to him in advance. There's no point in saying bye to him after he's gone because he'll never see it, thus making it pointless.

You should probably respond to his post to his post if you want to say this as he may not see it otherwise.

I don't care if he sees this or not. He has "left", right?
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:39:23 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:35:30 PM, TBR wrote:

If you don't care if he sees it then why did you post it?
John Galsworthy
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:42:11 PM
Does it really matter?

All Famous did was say, "Bye" my God, Lol...
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:47:12 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:39:23 PM, famousdebater wrote:

I replied to you, not him. Its a conversation with a person still in the party, not the guy who walked out.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:49:32 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:42:11 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Does it really matter?

Its not like I am upset with Famous, or the guy who left. The conversation is about how pathetic these reoccurring "goodbye cruel forum" threads are. It is about how comically emotional people are about a website.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:52:30 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:49:32 PM, TBR wrote:
Does it really matter?

Its not like I am upset with Famous, or the guy who left. The conversation is about how pathetic these reoccurring "goodbye cruel forum" threads are. It is about how comically emotional people are about a website.

Thats not really fair.

People can have an emotional connection to this website. I know there are people here, who merely stay for the people on this site because they have developed amazing friendships with people. They have met people in this site, that they have not met inrl. Some people stay for the social aspect, and that's fine.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:53:57 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:47:12 PM, TBR wrote:

I replied to you, not him. Its a conversation with a person still in the party, not the guy who walked out.

You replied to me and told me that you're upset about his post. It seems a bit odd given that all I said was bye to him.
John Galsworthy
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:57:08 PM
Does it really matter?

I wanna apologize for tripping out on you last weekend. I just didn't think you would have posted what you did, if you'd read the comments on that debate and knew the issue with the vote that was removed.

I might as well say publicly what annoys me about your comments sometimes. (I hate PM's when there's no record of something I wanna make known.)

You are an attractive an intelligent young lady. Sometimes your *sigh* posts come off as if you are an airhead. It annoys me because you are smart, and I (from experience) know that playing less intelligent for attractive females gets us more *perks.* I have refused to do this since I was around your age however, and it was liberating to embrace myself as intelligent so that I cared less about everyone finding me attractive. I know you don't feel as attractive as you should, because of your post about confidence. I hope this post doesn't offend you.

On a lighter note: The holy macrel deactivated at 777 posts; maybe it's his lucky day.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:59:56 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:53:57 PM, famousdebater wrote:

You replied to me and told me that you're upset about his post. It seems a bit odd given that all I said was bye to him.

It is about having a conversation with the live, not the dead. Again, not like I am upset with you, not upset with him either. I just think this post, and most like them, are pathetic passive aggressive twaddle
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:04:00 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:52:30 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/19/2016 3:49:32 PM, TBR wrote:
Does it really matter?

Thats not really fair.

People can have an emotional connection to this website. I know there are people here, who merely stay for the people on this site because they have developed amazing friendships with people. They have met people in this site, that they have not met inrl. Some people stay for the social aspect, and that's fine.

All well and good. If anyone in real life made this sort of pathetic goodbye in person, I would mock them too.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:07:50 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:57:08 PM, Emmarie wrote:
Does it really matter?

I wanna apologize for tripping out on you last weekend. I just didn't think you would have posted what you did, if you'd read the comments on that debate and knew the issue with the vote that was removed.

I might as well say publicly what annoys me about your comments sometimes. (I hate PM's when there's no record of something I wanna make known.)

You are an attractive an intelligent young lady. Sometimes your *sigh* posts come off as if you are an airhead. It annoys me because you are smart, and I (from experience) know that playing less intelligent for attractive females gets us more *perks.* I have refused to do this since I was around your age however, and it was liberating to embrace myself as intelligent so that I cared less about everyone finding me attractive. I know you don't feel as attractive as you should, because of your post about confidence. I hope this post doesn't offend you.

On a lighter note: The holy macrel deactivated at 777 posts; maybe it's his lucky day.

I don't understand why you don't PM..this sounds more like a personal issue to me, but..okay. Thanks, I think..

Trollord
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:08:50 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:59:56 PM, TBR wrote:

It is about having a conversation with the live, not the dead. Again, not like I am upset with you, not upset with him either. I just think this post, and most like them, are pathetic passive aggressive twaddle

He did give some life advice on his way out.

Looks like all his quotes.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:11:15 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:08:50 PM, Trollord wrote:

His contributions will be etched into the front page in memoriam. Words to live by, all of them.
Trollord
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:12:45 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:11:15 PM, TBR wrote:

His contributions will be etched into the front page in memoriam. Words to live by, all of them.

If he was on his way out then why
would he be crying out for attention?

The guy was just sharing life advice.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:13:57 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:12:45 PM, Trollord wrote:

Perhaps to rejoin using a new account and reading all the well-wishing?
Trollord
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:14:32 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:13:57 PM, TBR wrote:

Idk bro.
Trollord
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:15:27 PM
Does it really matter?

It is 777.

"Wow."
-Doge-
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:27:11 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:07:50 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Does it really matter?

I don't understand why you don't PM..this sounds more like a personal issue to me, but..okay. Thanks, I think..

I make apologies publicly as well as explaining why I am sometimes a pain in the arse.

I lashed out on you on a forum, so I'm apologizing and explaining on a forum. Besides, the user who posted this thread has deactivated, so I thought it would be more appropriate than derailing any other thread.

You can take it personal if you choose to. I'd admonish any attractive, smart female who downplays their intelligence for the perks of seeming more agreeable to guys. It makes guys objectify females more and females who do this play a part in that objectification. It is personal, in that I despise being subservient to males, and females who play into subservience, I admonish. If you were dumb, I'd understand; but you're not , so I call you out.

That's why I apologize, rather than saying sorry. I apologize if being recognized as more than an object by me offends you, but I'm not sorry for publicizing my opinion.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:29:20 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:27:11 PM, Emmarie wrote:
Does it really matter?

I make apologies publicly as well as explaining why I am sometimes a pain in the arse.

I lashed out on you on a forum, so I'm apologizing and explaining on a forum. Besides, the user who posted this thread has deactivated, so I thought it would be more appropriate than derailing any other thread.

You can take it personal if you choose to. I'd admonish any attractive, smart female who downplays their intelligence for the perks of seeming more agreeable to guys. It makes guys objectify females more and females who do this play a part in that objectification. It is personal, in that I despise being subservient to males, and females who play into subservience, I admonish. If you were dumb, I'd understand; but you're not , so I call you out.

That's why I apologize, rather than saying sorry. I apologize if being recognized as more than an object by me offends you, but I'm not sorry for publicizing my opinion.

Seriously.....wtf? This is coming out of nowhere....you are relating to how I look, to my behaviour, which makes no sense.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:30:39 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:14:32 PM, Trollord wrote:

Idk bro.

Build some self confidence - bro.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:32:01 PM
Stop stereotyping Rosalie's personality based on her looks.
John Galsworthy
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:32:10 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:29:20 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Does it really matter?

Seriously.....wtf? This is coming out of nowhere....you are relating to how I look, to my behaviour, which makes no sense.

typical - play dumb - but it doesn't work with me cuz I was once like you are,
Trollord
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:32:28 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:30:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 4:14:32 PM, Trollord wrote:

Idk bro.

Build some self confidence - bro.

I have enough confidence in myself.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:33:31 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:32:10 PM, Emmarie wrote:
Does it really matter?

Whenever you talk to me, you always comment on how I look, and it ALWAYS HAS nothing to do with the op.

Trollord
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:35:46 PM
Does it really matter?

Stop before it gets bad...
Trollord
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:36:00 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:33:31 PM, Rosalie wrote:
Does it really matter?

Whenever you talk to me, you always comment on how I look, and it ALWAYS HAS nothing to do with the op.

Stop before it gets bad...