Total Posts:71|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

A message to F-16

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:42:52 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Does anyone really give a sh!t, especially when one of your first sentences is unironically complaining about ageism?
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:43:45 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

Haroush
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:44:22 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

He doesn't even deserve the kiddy table, he deserves to be stuffed in a trash can.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:45:03 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:43:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

Haroush

What about him? Haven't seen much of that guy around recently.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:45:14 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:42:52 PM, Torton wrote:
Does anyone really give a sh!t, especially when one of your first sentences is unironically complaining about ageism?

I think you might want to look down a few lines to see if "anyone really gives a sh!t".
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:45:59 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:45:14 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:42:52 PM, Torton wrote:
Does anyone really give a sh!t, especially when one of your first sentences is unironically complaining about ageism?

I think you might want to look down a few lines to see if "anyone really gives a sh!t".
What, the ten people?
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:47:10 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:45:59 PM, Torton wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:45:14 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:42:52 PM, Torton wrote:
Does anyone really give a sh!t, especially when one of your first sentences is unironically complaining about ageism?

I think you might want to look down a few lines to see if "anyone really gives a sh!t".
What, the ten people?

10 people out of 13 is a pretty good percentage if you ask me, and that was just a single demographic.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:47:56 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:45:03 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:43:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

Haroush

What about him? Haven't seen much of that guy around recently.

No he was ranting again about how I put a virus on his computer. Same bullsh*t as usual.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:48:57 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:47:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:45:03 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:43:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

Haroush

What about him? Haven't seen much of that guy around recently.

No he was ranting again about how I put a virus on his computer. Same bullsh*t as usual.

No! No.... Come-on, give me a link.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:49:56 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
What the he11 is wrong with that guy? He needs to go live in a hole somewhere. A hole without internet access would be nice.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:51:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I didn't know I called Haroush out, here.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Trollord
Posts: 275
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:54:14 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:47:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:45:03 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:43:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

Haroush

What about him? Haven't seen much of that guy around recently.

No he was ranting again about how I put a virus on his computer. Same bullsh*t as usual.

Would you help me learn the ways of a hacker?

We could communicate by e-mail.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:54:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:51:30 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I didn't know I called Haroush out, here.

Is there ever a bad time to call out Haroush's stupidity?
Trollord
Posts: 275
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:55:25 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:47:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:45:03 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:43:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

Haroush

What about him? Haven't seen much of that guy around recently.

No he was ranting again about how I put a virus on his computer. Same bullsh*t as usual.

Sorry, i thought you said "so i put a virus on his computer."

XD
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 10:56:42 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:42:52 PM, Torton wrote:
Does anyone really give a sh!t, especially when one of your first sentences is unironically complaining about ageism?

Most people do care, and should care. It is objectively wrong to demean the achievements of others based on no reason other than their age, something I can't change. Why should my contributions to the site be degraded because I am young? Its not fair, and its not right. So I hope you, and everyone else does give a sh!t
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:03:05 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

It was about a post F-16 made about my comment in the "We should make YYW the new vote moderator" thread.

At 4/17/2016 6:32:18 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/17/2016 4:20:34 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Would I? Perhaps if it was relivant in regards to the actual office, but when you drag in irrelivant stuff like this to bring in things like this. THese things, with BOT, were handled with respect at the time and handled like well minded adults. The fact that you brought it up now to smear him for no reason in a thread that wasn't about him. What are we acting like, children? This issue has been burried and he publically appologized for it. It was done. Do you want to be constantly reminded of the BS that you've done like telling what's his face to eat a bullet. If you want to spill blood then you need to look in the mirror to see that it's really you who's holding the knife.

Can't help but think you are out of your league. Bsh1 and BoT are fighting using broadswords and you bring needle into the battle? Go fight with 1harder and the other kids while the big guys battle it out here.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:05:31 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:47:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
No he was ranting again about how I put a virus on his computer. Same bullsh*t as usual.

LOL, what?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:07:50 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:03:05 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

It was about a post F-16 made about my comment in the "We should make YYW the new vote moderator" thread.

At 4/17/2016 6:32:18 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/17/2016 4:20:34 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Would I? Perhaps if it was relivant in regards to the actual office, but when you drag in irrelivant stuff like this to bring in things like this. THese things, with BOT, were handled with respect at the time and handled like well minded adults. The fact that you brought it up now to smear him for no reason in a thread that wasn't about him. What are we acting like, children? This issue has been burried and he publically appologized for it. It was done. Do you want to be constantly reminded of the BS that you've done like telling what's his face to eat a bullet. If you want to spill blood then you need to look in the mirror to see that it's really you who's holding the knife.

Can't help but think you are out of your league. Bsh1 and BoT are fighting using broadswords and you bring needle into the battle? Go fight with 1harder and the other kids while the big guys battle it out here.

Yea, OK. I did read this. Hmm... Not so sure now. It was just an off the cuff remark. I don't know how much to make of it all.

Regardless, I would call none of you "children", while there are plenty on this site I WOULD.
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:08:11 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 9:54:14 PM, Trollord wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:47:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:45:03 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:43:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

Haroush

What about him? Haven't seen much of that guy around recently.

No he was ranting again about how I put a virus on his computer. Same bullsh*t as usual.

Would you help me learn the ways of a hacker?

Are you trying to get yourself arrested?

We could communicate by e-mail.

I wouldn't do hacking, but I could help with Cyberdefense and securing your computer.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:10:09 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:07:50 AM, TBR wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:03:05 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

It was about a post F-16 made about my comment in the "We should make YYW the new vote moderator" thread.

At 4/17/2016 6:32:18 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 4/17/2016 4:20:34 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Would I? Perhaps if it was relivant in regards to the actual office, but when you drag in irrelivant stuff like this to bring in things like this. THese things, with BOT, were handled with respect at the time and handled like well minded adults. The fact that you brought it up now to smear him for no reason in a thread that wasn't about him. What are we acting like, children? This issue has been burried and he publically appologized for it. It was done. Do you want to be constantly reminded of the BS that you've done like telling what's his face to eat a bullet. If you want to spill blood then you need to look in the mirror to see that it's really you who's holding the knife.

Can't help but think you are out of your league. Bsh1 and BoT are fighting using broadswords and you bring needle into the battle? Go fight with 1harder and the other kids while the big guys battle it out here.

Yea, OK. I did read this. Hmm... Not so sure now. It was just an off the cuff remark. I don't know how much to make of it all.

Regardless, I would call none of you "children", while there are plenty on this site I WOULD.

I'm also 19, but that's apparently besides the point. I don't think too much about it (referring to the post), though with his "bet," I'm quite sure he was baiting for a reaction.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Trollord
Posts: 275
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:21:28 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:08:11 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:54:14 PM, Trollord wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:47:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:45:03 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:43:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

Haroush

What about him? Haven't seen much of that guy around recently.

No he was ranting again about how I put a virus on his computer. Same bullsh*t as usual.

Would you help me learn the ways of a hacker?

Are you trying to get yourself arrested?

We could communicate by e-mail.

I wouldn't do hacking, but I could help with Cyberdefense and securing your computer.

Is it possible to be hacked by windows registry files?
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:29:45 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:05:31 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:47:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
No he was ranting again about how I put a virus on his computer. Same bullsh*t as usual.


LOL, what?

He's a fu*king idiot. Let's not talk about him.
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:31:27 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:21:28 AM, Trollord wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:08:11 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:54:14 PM, Trollord wrote:

Would you help me learn the ways of a hacker?

Are you trying to get yourself arrested?

We could communicate by e-mail.

I wouldn't do hacking, but I could help with Cyberdefense and securing your computer.

Is it possible to be hacked by windows registry files?

No, you can hack it, but it can't hack you. If something from there does, then it's a Trojan that was falsely installed, those are rare though.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:32:22 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:29:45 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:05:31 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:47:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
No he was ranting again about how I put a virus on his computer. Same bullsh*t as usual.


LOL, what?

He's a fu*king idiot. Let's not talk about him.

Well it's not impossible over DDO, but I have my computer locked up tighter than Fort Knox, so I don't worry much about it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Trollord
Posts: 275
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:34:18 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:31:27 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:21:28 AM, Trollord wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:08:11 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:54:14 PM, Trollord wrote:

Would you help me learn the ways of a hacker?

Are you trying to get yourself arrested?

We could communicate by e-mail.

I wouldn't do hacking, but I could help with Cyberdefense and securing your computer.

Is it possible to be hacked by windows registry files?

No, you can hack it, but it can't hack you. If something from there does, then it's a Trojan that was falsely installed, those are rare though.

Ok, thanks.

Found an exploit once.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:40:36 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:21:28 AM, Trollord wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:08:11 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:54:14 PM, Trollord wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:47:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:45:03 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:43:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

Haroush

What about him? Haven't seen much of that guy around recently.

No he was ranting again about how I put a virus on his computer. Same bullsh*t as usual.

Would you help me learn the ways of a hacker?

Are you trying to get yourself arrested?

We could communicate by e-mail.

I wouldn't do hacking, but I could help with Cyberdefense and securing your computer.

Is it possible to be hacked by windows registry files?

Tell you what. Paste this into a file and save it as FIX.reg

Windows Registry Editor version 5.0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server]
"fDenyTSConnections"=dword:00000000

then send me your IP.
Trollord
Posts: 275
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:53:18 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:40:36 AM, TBR wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:21:28 AM, Trollord wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:08:11 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:54:14 PM, Trollord wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:47:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:45:03 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:43:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

Haroush

What about him? Haven't seen much of that guy around recently.

No he was ranting again about how I put a virus on his computer. Same bullsh*t as usual.

Would you help me learn the ways of a hacker?

Are you trying to get yourself arrested?

We could communicate by e-mail.

I wouldn't do hacking, but I could help with Cyberdefense and securing your computer.

Is it possible to be hacked by windows registry files?

Tell you what. Paste this into a file and save it as FIX.reg

Windows Registry Editor version 5.0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server]
"fDenyTSConnections"=dword:00000000

then send me your IP.

...

Ummm...

I don't want to be hacked i want to hack.

And i was actually thinking of more whitehat
and ethical hacking.

You know, so i don't go to jail and stuff.

And i am a good guy.

I wouldn't want to damage information.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:57:34 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 12:53:18 AM, Trollord wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:40:36 AM, TBR wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:21:28 AM, Trollord wrote:
At 4/20/2016 12:08:11 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:54:14 PM, Trollord wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:47:56 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:45:03 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:43:45 PM, tajshar2k wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:41:39 PM, TBR wrote:
At 4/19/2016 9:36:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
F-16,

After your last comment about me in the recent show of dramatics in the main forum, I came to the point where I have frankly had enough of you. Your ageism, lack of respect, and general hostility has come to the point that I thought it is time to send a message to you. But, a message from who? I asked several members if they would put their support behind a public message to you on your repeated demeaning words about people merely because they are younger than you and disagree with you. It's time to face the opposition, F-16. The vast majority of people who responded to my call said they would support the thread - you are out of line. The pattern you will find from all who sign this letter is that they are all under 18.

Now what does it matter that they are all under 18? Well, we at the "kid table" feel you're overestimating the room you have to be unnecessarily vitriolic. And why? We are young, but members under the age of 18 have made contribution to the site, F-16. It is not a reason to speak down to them. Differences in view is not a reason to speak down to someone. But I realize (as well as some others) that you think you're above all. Well, you're not. You have the potential to be an outstanding member, but here you are throwing away your capabilities in favor of random call-outs, condescension, and other things we wouldn't expect from a Hall of Fame member who is supposedly so intellectually capable, and a notably logical member. Use that logic, why don't you, against the opposition?

It is unacceptable to, on this site, speak down to members because they are teenagers. And by the way, someone told me about the responses you gave to them PM'ing you about your comment a few days ago, telling a fellow member to "sit at the kid's table" with myself and other teens. And what did you say? Nobody takes me seriously? Well here we are - the signees:

Hayd, Famousdebater, Vaarka, Valkrin, UtherPenguin, Tajshar2k, Sapphique, Romanii, ShabShoral.

And before you say that my support base is weak, I only asked 4 other members (3 responded, and 2 of them only aren't signing because of the publicity aspect). And also, this might be a larger support group for this message than anything you've been railing for (or against) recently. And this is only members under 18 who agree you are stepping out of line on the site. If asked whether they think you're being overly hostile, I'm quite sure that number would grow a bit versus the people who want to get behind your deplorable site behavior. This is a condemnation of your activity by 10 members. But tell me again - "nobody takes (me) seriously". What? Because I'm 15, and you disagree with me. Demeaning your opposition won't make it go away - you've made your bed, so either lie in it or reverse your trend of petty behaviors. You certainly have a reason to not act like this. Us teens, and your opposition generally, are parts of the site too, so act like it.

I have no idea what this is about, but you have no reason to sit at the kiddy table. There is a long list of manchildren who should be there, but not you.

Haroush

What about him? Haven't seen much of that guy around recently.

No he was ranting again about how I put a virus on his computer. Same bullsh*t as usual.

Would you help me learn the ways of a hacker?

Are you trying to get yourself arrested?

We could communicate by e-mail.

I wouldn't do hacking, but I could help with Cyberdefense and securing your computer.

Is it possible to be hacked by windows registry files?

Tell you what. Paste this into a file and save it as FIX.reg

Windows Registry Editor version 5.0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server]
"fDenyTSConnections"=dword:00000000

then send me your IP.

...

Ummm...

I don't want to be hacked i want to hack.

And i was actually thinking of more whitehat
and ethical hacking.

You know, so i don't go to jail and stuff.

And i am a good guy.

I wouldn't want to damage information.

Well, to start, a great deal of hacking has little to do with technical skill, and much more to do with social engineering and physical access.