Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

500 Error Triggers Me

YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:38:23 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
I identify as a website, and the 500 error separates me from being able to identify as such. It leaves me trapped in e-disassociation. This results in great trauma. Woe is me.
Tsar of DDO
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,844
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:03:02 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:38:23 AM, YYW wrote:
I identify as a website, and the 500 error separates me from being able to identify as such. It leaves me trapped in e-disassociation. This results in great trauma. Woe is me.

And another fry drops into the abyss...

You are being incredibly obnoxious. Just because airmax destroys you in an argument doesn't mean you should go and post more useless content. Come on, you're better than that. It is my suggestion that you go and make quality content like you used to a long time ago.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:26:43 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:57:06 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Damn server errors getting in the way of my gender identity.

lol I know right
Tsar of DDO
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:30:27 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 5:26:43 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:57:06 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Damn server errors getting in the way of my gender identity.

lol I know right

I can't stalk people now... :(
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:32:02 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 5:30:27 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/21/2016 5:26:43 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:57:06 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Damn server errors getting in the way of my gender identity.

lol I know right

I can't stalk people now... :(

The struggle is real. I am being oppressed by this technological microinvalidation.
Tsar of DDO
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 3:59:05 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:38:23 AM, YYW wrote:

Lol, this is great.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:29:59 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 5:30:27 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/21/2016 5:26:43 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:57:06 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Damn server errors getting in the way of my gender identity.

lol I know right

I can't stalk people now... :(

Who stalks people online? Go to their house and stalk them while theyre in their shower likg a normal fuckin person god
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Rosalie
Posts: 4,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:32:13 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:29:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/21/2016 5:30:27 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/21/2016 5:26:43 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:57:06 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Damn server errors getting in the way of my gender identity.

lol I know right

I can't stalk people now... :(

Who stalks people online? Go to their house and stalk them while theyre in their shower likg a normal fuckin person god

Well, I already did that to [censored by the ddo elite] and now they have a restraining order against me, so I figured stalking their DDO account is safer.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:57:13 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:38:23 AM, YYW wrote:
I identify as a website, and the 500 error separates me from being able to identify as such. It leaves me trapped in e-disassociation. This results in great trauma. Woe is me.

As someone with a gender identity of April 20, 1889, I feel really sorry that the error is triggering you from expressing your gender identity. )-:
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Posts: 1,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:09:25 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:32:13 PM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:29:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/21/2016 5:30:27 AM, Rosalie wrote:
At 4/21/2016 5:26:43 AM, YYW wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:57:06 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Damn server errors getting in the way of my gender identity.

lol I know right

I can't stalk people now... :(

Who stalks people online? Go to their house and stalk them while theyre in their shower likg a normal fuckin person god

Well, I already did that to [censored by the ddo elite] and now they have a restraining order against me, so I figured stalking their DDO account is safer.

Maybe you shouldn't stalk me then.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Vaarka
Posts: 7,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:14:00 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:57:13 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:38:23 AM, YYW wrote:
I identify as a website, and the 500 error separates me from being able to identify as such. It leaves me trapped in e-disassociation. This results in great trauma. Woe is me.

As someone with a gender identity of April 20, 1889, I feel really sorry that the error is triggering you from expressing your gender identity. )-:

I'm sorry, but I identify as a )-: and the way you use it in that context offends me. It's like you're trying to say I'm stupid and sad. Worse, you put me at the end of your sentence, after the period too! This makes me think you believe what you have to say is superior to my identity! Check your privilege!
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:17:13 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 5:14:00 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:57:13 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:38:23 AM, YYW wrote:
I identify as a website, and the 500 error separates me from being able to identify as such. It leaves me trapped in e-disassociation. This results in great trauma. Woe is me.

As someone with a gender identity of April 20, 1889, I feel really sorry that the error is triggering you from expressing your gender identity. )-:

I'm sorry, but I identify as a )-: and the way you use it in that context offends me. It's like you're trying to say I'm stupid and sad. Worse, you put me at the end of your sentence, after the period too! This makes me think you believe what you have to say is superior to my identity! Check your privilege!

Oh, sorry for triggering you! I swear i'm not racist, i'm not sexist, i'm not ageist, i'm not a genderist, or anything like that! I did not mean to offend people who identify as a non-traditional gender. And by non-traditional, I don't mean to offend anybody by saying you can't follow a tradition while being a certain gender! And by traditional following, I don't mean to offend anybody that doesn't like a tradition or strictly adheres to it! and by anybody, I don't mean to excluse, women, blacks, atheists, hispanics, LGBT+, or any other group!
Vaarka
Posts: 7,613
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:19:45 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 5:17:13 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/21/2016 5:14:00 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:57:13 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:38:23 AM, YYW wrote:
I identify as a website, and the 500 error separates me from being able to identify as such. It leaves me trapped in e-disassociation. This results in great trauma. Woe is me.

As someone with a gender identity of April 20, 1889, I feel really sorry that the error is triggering you from expressing your gender identity. )-:

I'm sorry, but I identify as a )-: and the way you use it in that context offends me. It's like you're trying to say I'm stupid and sad. Worse, you put me at the end of your sentence, after the period too! This makes me think you believe what you have to say is superior to my identity! Check your privilege!

Oh, sorry for triggering you! I swear i'm not racist, i'm not sexist, i'm not ageist, i'm not a genderist, or anything like that! I did not mean to offend people who identify as a non-traditional gender. And by non-traditional, I don't mean to offend anybody by saying you can't follow a tradition while being a certain gender! And by traditional following, I don't mean to offend anybody that doesn't like a tradition or strictly adheres to it! and by anybody, I don't mean to excluse, women, blacks, atheists, hispanics, LGBT+, or any other group!

But what if I don't identify as a "group", but an "individual"? Ignorance!
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:24:12 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 5:19:45 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/21/2016 5:17:13 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/21/2016 5:14:00 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:57:13 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:38:23 AM, YYW wrote:
I identify as a website, and the 500 error separates me from being able to identify as such. It leaves me trapped in e-disassociation. This results in great trauma. Woe is me.

As someone with a gender identity of April 20, 1889, I feel really sorry that the error is triggering you from expressing your gender identity. )-:

I'm sorry, but I identify as a )-: and the way you use it in that context offends me. It's like you're trying to say I'm stupid and sad. Worse, you put me at the end of your sentence, after the period too! This makes me think you believe what you have to say is superior to my identity! Check your privilege!

Oh, sorry for triggering you! I swear i'm not racist, i'm not sexist, i'm not ageist, i'm not a genderist, or anything like that! I did not mean to offend people who identify as a non-traditional gender. And by non-traditional, I don't mean to offend anybody by saying you can't follow a tradition while being a certain gender! And by traditional following, I don't mean to offend anybody that doesn't like a tradition or strictly adheres to it! and by anybody, I don't mean to excluse, women, blacks, atheists, hispanics, LGBT+, or any other group!

But what if I don't identify as a "group", but an "individual"? Ignorance!

sorry for the racist comment