Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

While waiting on FREEDO...

Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 1:33:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
to show us the very anticipated party platform of the party party that was promised to us this day so close to election day I would like to share a defense against certain rumors floating about the PM's (at least they have come to mine, I only assume some of you all have been herd these things too)

Rumor 1) FREEDO is stress inducing boss:
People do not be fooled by the nay sayers who will nay say to you that FREEDO is the reason Koopin cannot eat KFC. Yes, FREEDO did very quickly jump on his right hand man's case when he suspected a traitor among his campaign team. And yes, news has got out that Koopin has acquired a ulcer that is going to keep him from eating heavy foods including his beloved KFC for about 6 months. But can we really say Koopin received his ulcer from the stress one expects comes from being a loyal party member who has been called out by his valiant leader? Think about it cause I haven't.
Also, even if the rumor is true, It's just 6 months what's the big deal, Koopin knew the dangers when he decided to campaign for FREEDO, and stepped up to the line of duty anyway. So what if FREEDO's…. what shall we call it, ‘trigger-happiness' maybe, has now caused Koopin to go without what must be heaven on earth for him, the Double-Down, the proverbial ‘basket he keeps his eggs in' and Koopin now has to be content with lighter foods like a veggie-taco from the Taco-bell on the other side of the food court while Christmas shopping? So what? This is not a big deal, in these hard times a leader like FREEDO has to suspiciously eye even his loyal members cause we all know the one thing that will keep us from getting out of this ditch is more trust.
Besides that, why should we believe this reflects his leadership abilities once given the title of DDO president? He is probably just venting off his suspicious tendencies now on his Party Party members so that there is none left in him by the time he is elected. So you see he is probably just thinking about us by not thinking about Koopin.

Rumor 2) FREEDO cannot stand up for your beliefs:
Another rumor that was PM to me was also related to a character concern and the general desire to have the president you elect represent your beliefs in someway so that they can stand up for them with more authority than you can stand up for them. But the case that was argued to me in a PM was that FREEDO, even assuming his stated beliefs are in synch with your own, that he wont be able to stand up for them. To quote exactly how it was put to me, "how can he stand up for your views when he cannot even stand up for his own", a reference to how he is an atheist and is too afraid to tell his mom so goes to bible studies and pretends to be a Christian. But consider this, we all know that the most understanding person to not be judgmental of your beliefs is not a parent and worst of all parents a mom, but rather we should turn to strangers on a debate website to reveal that we our beliefs to, debates are not likely to say negative things to us about our beliefs, except when they debate them of course, but what of our moms who went through hours of labor to deliver us, there would clearly be biased to hate us for thinking different from they since we are the center of their world in most mom-son/daughter cases.
But don't you see, this means you can bet on FREEDO sticking up for your beliefs, because he is all too willing to pretend to have them, it just means he wont stick up for those who believe what he himself believes. And those beliefs are obviously unimportant anyway or this great leader would be sticking up for them. It's a Win-Win, not counting the actual members of the Party Party that is.

Rumor 3) FREEDO will change his beliefs and what he represents 2 days after elected:

The argument behind this rumor is fairly self explanatory, saying that FREEDO changes his beliefs every 2 days. But this is simply not true, he only changes NAME of his beliefs every 2 days, he waits at least 5 to change the beliefs itself. What more could you ask for, that's an incredibly long to stick to your guns, that's more days than most marriages last these days.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 1:56:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 1:33:18 PM, Marauder wrote:
to show us the very anticipated party platform of the party party that was promised to us this day so close to election day I would like to share a defense against certain rumors floating about the PM's (at least they have come to mine, I only assume some of you all have been herd these things too)

Rumor 1) FREEDO is stress inducing boss:
People do not be fooled by the nay sayers who will nay say to you that FREEDO is the reason Koopin cannot eat KFC. Yes, FREEDO did very quickly jump on his right hand man's case when he suspected a traitor among his campaign team. And yes, news has got out that Koopin has acquired a ulcer that is going to keep him from eating heavy foods including his beloved KFC for about 6 months. But can we really say Koopin received his ulcer from the stress one expects comes from being a loyal party member who has been called out by his valiant leader? Think about it cause I haven't.
Also, even if the rumor is true, It's just 6 months what's the big deal, Koopin knew the dangers when he decided to campaign for FREEDO, and stepped up to the line of duty anyway. So what if FREEDO's…. what shall we call it, ‘trigger-happiness' maybe, has now caused Koopin to go without what must be heaven on earth for him, the Double-Down, the proverbial ‘basket he keeps his eggs in' and Koopin now has to be content with lighter foods like a veggie-taco from the Taco-bell on the other side of the food court while Christmas shopping? So what? This is not a big deal, in these hard times a leader like FREEDO has to suspiciously eye even his loyal members cause we all know the one thing that will keep us from getting out of this ditch is more trust.
Besides that, why should we believe this reflects his leadership abilities once given the title of DDO president? He is probably just venting off his suspicious tendencies now on his Party Party members so that there is none left in him by the time he is elected. So you see he is probably just thinking about us by not thinking about Koopin.

Rumor 2) FREEDO cannot stand up for your beliefs:
Another rumor that was PM to me was also related to a character concern and the general desire to have the president you elect represent your beliefs in someway so that they can stand up for them with more authority than you can stand up for them. But the case that was argued to me in a PM was that FREEDO, even assuming his stated beliefs are in synch with your own, that he wont be able to stand up for them. To quote exactly how it was put to me, "how can he stand up for your views when he cannot even stand up for his own", a reference to how he is an atheist and is too afraid to tell his mom so goes to bible studies and pretends to be a Christian. But consider this, we all know that the most understanding person to not be judgmental of your beliefs is not a parent and worst of all parents a mom, but rather we should turn to strangers on a debate website to reveal that we our beliefs to, debates are not likely to say negative things to us about our beliefs, except when they debate them of course, but what of our moms who went through hours of labor to deliver us, there would clearly be biased to hate us for thinking different from they since we are the center of their world in most mom-son/daughter cases.
But don't you see, this means you can bet on FREEDO sticking up for your beliefs, because he is all too willing to pretend to have them, it just means he wont stick up for those who believe what he himself believes. And those beliefs are obviously unimportant anyway or this great leader would be sticking up for them. It's a Win-Win, not counting the actual members of the Party Party that is.

Rumor 3) FREEDO will change his beliefs and what he represents 2 days after elected:

The argument behind this rumor is fairly self explanatory, saying that FREEDO changes his beliefs every 2 days. But this is simply not true, he only changes NAME of his beliefs every 2 days, he waits at least 5 to change the beliefs itself. What more could you ask for, that's an incredibly long to stick to your guns, that's more days than most marriages last these days.

This thread is NOT endorsed by the Independent Party, and the Independent Party does not condone such attack ads.

-Usafkid1121
VP Candidate for the Independent Party
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 2:03:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The rumors of Freedo causing Koopin's ulcer are completely false. I have had this ulcer for about two months now, but just recently found out about it. Freedo is the best candidate by far in these elections, and would never deprive me of KFC.
kfc
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 4:04:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Marauder, you definitely have a place somewhere in the administration if we are elected! That was hilarious!

By the way, I already told my mom about my Atheism quite a while ago and many of the people I go to church with(though not all) also know.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
J.Kenyon
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 4:06:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 4:04:25 PM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, I already told my mom about my Atheism quite a while ago and many of the people I go to church with(though not all) also know.

I thought you told her you converted back?
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 4:10:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 4:06:54 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:04:25 PM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, I already told my mom about my Atheism quite a while ago and many of the people I go to church with(though not all) also know.

I thought you told her you converted back?

No..? Where'd you hear that?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 4:12:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 4:10:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:06:54 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:04:25 PM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, I already told my mom about my Atheism quite a while ago and many of the people I go to church with(though not all) also know.

I thought you told her you converted back?

No..? Where'd you hear that?

You are still attending church?
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 4:15:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 4:12:22 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:10:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:06:54 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:04:25 PM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, I already told my mom about my Atheism quite a while ago and many of the people I go to church with(though not all) also know.

I thought you told her you converted back?

No..? Where'd you hear that?

You are still attending church?

I'm a complicated person.

http://www.debate.org...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 4:17:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 4:15:57 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:12:22 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:10:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:06:54 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:04:25 PM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, I already told my mom about my Atheism quite a while ago and many of the people I go to church with(though not all) also know.

I thought you told her you converted back?

No..? Where'd you hear that?

You are still attending church?

I'm a complicated person.

http://www.debate.org...

Actually i don't think you are quite so complicated.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 4:59:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 4:17:24 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:15:57 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:12:22 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:10:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:06:54 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:04:25 PM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, I already told my mom about my Atheism quite a while ago and many of the people I go to church with(though not all) also know.

I thought you told her you converted back?

No..? Where'd you hear that?

You are still attending church?

I'm a complicated person.

http://www.debate.org...

Actually i don't think you are quite so complicated.

Ok. Sum me up. =)
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 5:03:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 4:59:26 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:17:24 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:15:57 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:12:22 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:10:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:06:54 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:04:25 PM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, I already told my mom about my Atheism quite a while ago and many of the people I go to church with(though not all) also know.

I thought you told her you converted back?

No..? Where'd you hear that?

You are still attending church?

I'm a complicated person.

http://www.debate.org...

Actually i don't think you are quite so complicated.

Ok. Sum me up. =)

Uh oh, getting feisty!
kfc
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 7:27:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well despite the constant flip-flopping FREEDO, its hard to describe you because I'm afraid once we do, you might "suddenly change" again. From religion to ddo matters this seems to be a constant. We also must analyze your VP candidate as well, Koopin. Let's see here, he spams endlessly with KFC. It was funny at first but no longer. Id be more than willing to debate either of you and to the general audience, I will hold a Q&A session all this week from 3 to 9 pm est each day. Send me a pm with your questions and well discuss.

Thank you all so much.

-Usafkid1121
VP Candidate with the Independent Party
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 7:36:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 7:27:32 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
Well despite the constant flip-flopping FREEDO, its hard to describe you because I'm afraid once we do, you might "suddenly change" again. From religion to ddo matters this seems to be a constant. We also must analyze your VP candidate as well, Koopin. Let's see here, he spams endlessly with KFC. It was funny at first but no longer. Id be more than willing to debate either of you and to the general audience, I will hold a Q&A session all this week from 3 to 9 pm est each day. Send me a pm with your questions and well discuss.

Thank you all so much.

-Usafkid1121
VP Candidate with the Independent Party

Debate what?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2010 8:07:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 7:36:58 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 7:27:32 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
Well despite the constant flip-flopping FREEDO, its hard to describe you because I'm afraid once we do, you might "suddenly change" again. From religion to ddo matters this seems to be a constant. We also must analyze your VP candidate as well, Koopin. Let's see here, he spams endlessly with KFC. It was funny at first but no longer. Id be more than willing to debate either of you and to the general audience, I will hold a Q&A session all this week from 3 to 9 pm est each day. Send me a pm with your questions and well discuss.

Thank you all so much.

-Usafkid1121
VP Candidate with the Independent Party

Debate what?

Anything election related
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2010 12:09:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 4:59:26 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:17:24 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:15:57 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:12:22 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:10:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:06:54 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:04:25 PM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, I already told my mom about my Atheism quite a while ago and many of the people I go to church with(though not all) also know.

I thought you told her you converted back?

No..? Where'd you hear that?

You are still attending church?

I'm a complicated person.

http://www.debate.org...

Actually i don't think you are quite so complicated.

Ok. Sum me up. =)

You're a people pleaser. You seek the validation of others to find your own validation.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2010 1:07:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
For what it's worth, I don't know if Freedo is much of a people pleaser... If that were true, then he would shift his ideology to make sure others accept it, instead of frequently choosing things he knows he'd get sh!t for. For instance, recently I saw him advocate (or at least discuss) anarcho-communism. Do you know how hard it is to criticize capitalism on a site where people jizz themselves at the very mention of it? Considering there's a lot of teenage (and single) boys on this site, that's a lot of spunk...

But anyway, he seems to be searching for his own gratification and not for anyone else's - at least that's how it seems to me. Plus the fact that he's willing to be open-minded instead of headstrong to the point of arrogance is mildly admirable. For instance I noticed that while people tease Cody about his former fascist reputation, they don't condemn him for reforming his views toward capitalism, hm? Same goes with INH: people used to tease her about the switches, but they've settled down now that she's finally conformed ;P

Freedo, if I had to describe you I'd say you are slightly immature... it can make your optimism seem like naivety. There's also a difference between being idealistic and not being realistic about reality. You seem to have a really short attention span, and some kind of Holden Caulfield complex where you think being serious is undesirable. You relish in the pleasure of foolishness and absurdity, but what about seeing the beauty in the austere or rational? Regardless you seem very sincere and genuine, very friendly and down to earth, passionate, inquisitive, optimistic, energetic and enthusiastic which are all really cool qualities :)
President of DDO
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2010 4:22:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
L did a very exquisite job of describing the top few layers of my metaphorical onion.

However, at my very core I think I am merely a leaf blowing in a chaotic order on the wind. Forever bound by the blessing/curse of continuous change even at my deepest levels. I look back on my memory and see many unrecognizable individuals.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 8:49:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 2:03:37 PM, Koopin wrote:
The rumors of Freedo causing Koopin's ulcer are completely false. I have had this ulcer for about two months now, but just recently found out about it. Freedo is the best candidate by far in these elections, and would never deprive me of KFC.

I agree with you Koopin, but the rumor speaders would probably just tell me if I presented this logical case to them 'how could he know he had the ulcer before FREEDO got on his case if he didnt know he had it?'
Honestly it reflects on how much we shouldn't listen to them when they think like that.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 8:54:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 4:04:25 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Marauder, you definitely have a place somewhere in the administration if we are elected! That was hilarious!

By the way, I already told my mom about my Atheism quite a while ago and many of the people I go to church with(though not all) also know.

really? I know the rumors I am referencing are probably not the most reliable sources but I had been told elsewhere before that you go to fake bible study classes. anyway if the fact that your openly atheist is out of the closet now why is it your still going to church? not attacking you or anything for still going just wondering why, It just doesnt make good since to me that if your not trying to hide your an athiest that you would be attending a church.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 9:06:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 1:56:45 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:

This thread is NOT endorsed by the Independent Party, and the Independent Party does not condone such attack ads.

-Usafkid1121
VP Candidate for the Independent Party

why would someone think it's endorsed by the independant party? I already stated in a previous thread and in a debate that my informing people of the these rumors and arguing against them is part of a PAC group not associated with FREEDO, his party, or any other canadite or their party, the PAC group Rational Organization For Lobbying Mister Freedo As Okay is purely the people responsible for defending Freedo from this accusations. Indecently we should be offended that you suggest this is an attack ad when its a defense ad from PM that we were sent behind the scenes that we fear have been sent to more than just us though we cannot know for sure, but instead we are going to let it go. your probably just covering all your grounds thinking that since I made this post forgetting to include that people would think of the post as an independent one, and then confuse an independent contribution to the election as opposed to a collective one with the independent party. I guess that fear sort of makes sense but I think most are smart enough to not conclude this was a particular parties doing.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 9:08:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/29/2010 4:15:57 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:12:22 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:10:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:06:54 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 11/29/2010 4:04:25 PM, FREEDO wrote:
By the way, I already told my mom about my Atheism quite a while ago and many of the people I go to church with(though not all) also know.

I thought you told her you converted back?

No..? Where'd you hear that?

You are still attending church?

I'm a complicated person.

http://www.debate.org...

this photo honestly makes little sense to me.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.