Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Let us enscript a DDO anthem.

Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 2:59:35 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Construct a parody and make thy lyrics about DDO.

In the end we shall choose an official anthem.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 3:11:44 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 2:59:35 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Construct a parody and make thy lyrics about DDO.

In the end we shall choose an official anthem.

ok
DDO - fee figh foe - hee hi hoe - feel my flo
I was searching google for live stream debates
I stumbled on this website - my arrival too late
To save it from the spam bot of the Juggle the fate
They wanna kill the forums so that none can relate
Dialog will die out we should retaliate
Individual voices get drown out in the lake
of spam bot account sock puppets they initiate
Imabench's movie has a deeper encryption
What is written in subtitle's more than suspicion
Some just think it's fiction but the truth to who listen
Is we are being censored to oppress opposition
So major market spam bots and their surreptition
pretend to be new members and promote superstition
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 3:48:33 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Taxation is theft. - our anthem.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 3:49:42 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
I'll Make a Member Out of You (I'll Make a Man Out of You - Mulan)

Let's get down to business
To defeat the ignorance
Did they send me noobs when i asked for pros
You're the saddest bunch i ever met
But you can bet before we're through
That i'll, make a member out of you

Calm as a moderator
But le rage within
Once you find your evidence
You are sure to win
You're a helpless, nonsensical, troll lot
And you haven't got a clue
Somehow i'll make a member out of you

I'm never gonna catch a break
Say goodbye to those who knew me
Boy, was i a fool for picking a debate with him
This guy's got 'em trapped with semantics
Hope he doesn't see my loophole
I really wish i knew how to dismantle this

(Be a mem...)
Your argument must be as swift as a corusing river
(Be a mem...)
With all the evidence of a scholar
(Be a mem...)
With all the skill of a DDO elite
Mysterious as the identities of the trolls

Time is racing toward the debate deadline
Heed my every warning and you might not get rekt
You're unsuited for serious debating
So say goodbye, leave forever your through
How could i make a good member out of you

(Be a mem...)
Your argument must be as swift as a corusing river
(Be a mem...)
With all the evidence of a scholar
(Be a mem...)
With all the skill of a DDO elite
Mysterious as the identities of the trolls

Time is racing toward the debate deadline
Heed my every warning and you might not get rekt
You're unsuited for serious debating
So say goodbye, leave forever your through
How could i make a good member out of you
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 3:58:47 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Title: Shut up and Vote for me

Sung to the rhythm of this song

Oh don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote for me

I was the victim of the mods
Deleting every sh*tty vote
They took out those and the good ones to
Oh, I was born to get a win here
Born to get a win here

I got online
I just wanted to noobsnipe
But now I need your help

So don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote for me

I was up fourteen to three
But none of them, had a good, RFD
So whiteflame came in and wiped it clean
Oh, I was born to get a win here
born to get a win here

I got online
I just wanted to noobsnipe
But now I need your help

Oh don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote for me

Its almost night
I dont know how it happened
I realize
This is my last chance

I got online
I just wanted to noobsnipe
But now I need your help

Oh don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote

Oh don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote for me

Oh oh shut up vote for me

Oh oh shut up vote for me
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 5:40:19 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 3:58:47 AM, imabench wrote:
Title: Shut up and Vote for me

Sung to the rhythm of this song

Oh don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote for me

I was the victim of the mods
Deleting every sh*tty vote
They took out those and the good ones to
Oh, I was born to get a win here
Born to get a win here

I got online
I just wanted to noobsnipe
But now I need your help

So don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote for me

I was up fourteen to three
But none of them, had a good, RFD
So whiteflame came in and wiped it clean
Oh, I was born to get a win here
born to get a win here

I got online
I just wanted to noobsnipe
But now I need your help

Oh don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote for me

Its almost night
I dont know how it happened
I realize
This is my last chance

I got online
I just wanted to noobsnipe
But now I need your help

Oh don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote

Oh don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote for me

Oh oh shut up vote for me

Oh oh shut up vote for me

This is the best thing I have ever read. 10/10
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 5:41:02 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Well, when Jimtimmy and I take over the site, this will be the anthem. You will all have freedom... BY FORCE
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 5:25:38 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 3:48:33 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Taxation is theft. - our anthem.

<3
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 5:26:17 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 5:41:02 AM, 16kadams wrote:
Well, when Jimtimmy and I take over the site, this will be the anthem. You will all have freedom... BY FORCE



We need a DDO Pinochet
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 5:31:35 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 5:26:17 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 4/23/2016 5:41:02 AM, 16kadams wrote:
Well, when Jimtimmy and I take over the site, this will be the anthem. You will all have freedom... BY FORCE



We need a DDO Pinochet

I volunteer. Prepare the helicopters.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,306
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 5:31:48 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 5:25:38 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 4/23/2016 3:48:33 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Taxation is theft. - our anthem.

<3

<3
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 5:18:06 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 5:31:35 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 4/23/2016 5:26:17 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 4/23/2016 5:41:02 AM, 16kadams wrote:
Well, when Jimtimmy and I take over the site, this will be the anthem. You will all have freedom... BY FORCE



We need a DDO Pinochet

I volunteer. Prepare the helicopters.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 5:31:55 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 2:59:35 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Construct a parody and make thy lyrics about DDO.

In the end we shall choose an official anthem.

We've already done this 2 years ago. Then no one cared.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 11:38:18 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 5:31:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/23/2016 2:59:35 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Construct a parody and make thy lyrics about DDO.

In the end we shall choose an official anthem.

We've already done this 2 years ago. Then no one cared.

We have a few. I remember seeing some in my fetus days (about 2 years ago.) Remind me later and I'll find them after class.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 9:29:46 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 11:38:18 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:31:55 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/23/2016 2:59:35 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Construct a parody and make thy lyrics about DDO.

In the end we shall choose an official anthem.

We've already done this 2 years ago. Then no one cared.

We have a few. I remember seeing some in my fetus days (about 2 years ago.) Remind me later and I'll find them after class.

Los Bumpitos.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 11:28:23 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Let It Go (Let It Go - Frozen)
(about flame wars)

The members in the forums grow scarce tonight
Not a new post to be seen
A kingdom of boredom,
and it looks like i am the queen

The flame war is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows i tried

Don't let it in, don't let it get to me
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!

Let it go! Let it go!
Can't hold it back anymore!
Let it go! Let it go!
Make a perfect comeback that rocks them to the core!
I don't care what they're going to say!
Let the storm rage on
That guy never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some semantics
makes everything seem small
And the trolls that once controlled me
can't get to me at all!
It's time to see what I can do
To test their limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I'm free!

Let it go! Let it go!
I'm one with trolling and comebacks
Let it go! Let it go!
You'll never see me cry
Here I stand, and here I stay!
Let the storm rage on

My power flurries through this thread and through their heart!
My soul is fluctuating in a devastating blaze all around!
And one reply explodes like an firey blast!
I'm never going to stop, i can't forgive the past!

Let it go! Let it go!
And I'll rise like the blazing sun!
Let it go! Let it go!
The perfect, nice girl is gone!
Here I stand in the raze of day!
Let the war rage on!!!
No one ever bothered me anyway!
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 11:29:53 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 3:58:47 AM, imabench wrote:
Title: Shut up and Vote for me

Sung to the rhythm of this song

Oh don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote for me

I was the victim of the mods
Deleting every sh*tty vote
They took out those and the good ones to
Oh, I was born to get a win here
Born to get a win here

I got online
I just wanted to noobsnipe
But now I need your help

So don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote for me

I was up fourteen to three
But none of them, had a good, RFD
So whiteflame came in and wiped it clean
Oh, I was born to get a win here
born to get a win here

I got online
I just wanted to noobsnipe
But now I need your help

Oh don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote for me

Its almost night
I dont know how it happened
I realize
This is my last chance

I got online
I just wanted to noobsnipe
But now I need your help

Oh don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote

Oh don't you dare log off
I need your expertise
I sent you a PM
It said shut up and vote for me
To win is in my destiny
So just oh oh
Shut up and vote for me

Oh oh shut up vote for me

Oh oh shut up vote for me

Post 16. =)

I didn't do it for you, i did it for teh lulz.

But i thought i would inform you.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:14:00 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 11:28:23 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Let It Go (Let It Go - Frozen)
(about flame wars)

Ive actually already done a version of this XD

http://www.debate.org...

(disclaimer: I cannot sing to save my life)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:21:21 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 1:14:00 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:28:23 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Let It Go (Let It Go - Frozen)
(about flame wars)

Ive actually already done a version of this XD

http://www.debate.org...

(disclaimer: I cannot sing to save my life)

What is the link to the video?
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:25:32 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 1:21:21 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 4/25/2016 1:14:00 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:28:23 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Let It Go (Let It Go - Frozen)
(about flame wars)

Ive actually already done a version of this XD

http://www.debate.org...

(disclaimer: I cannot sing to save my life)

What is the link to the video?

If you click the 'youtube' button on the video it will take you straight to the video
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:32:24 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 1:25:32 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/25/2016 1:21:21 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 4/25/2016 1:14:00 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:28:23 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Let It Go (Let It Go - Frozen)
(about flame wars)

Ive actually already done a version of this XD

http://www.debate.org...

(disclaimer: I cannot sing to save my life)

What is the link to the video?

If you click the 'youtube' button on the video it will take you straight to the video

It's beautiful.

You now have a total of 8 likes.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 2:10:24 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 1:14:00 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/25/2016 11:28:23 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Let It Go (Let It Go - Frozen)
(about flame wars)

Ive actually already done a version of this XD

http://www.debate.org...

(disclaimer: I cannot sing to save my life)

At least you sung.

I maybe wouldn't even try to sing to save my life.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6