Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Who Migrated from CreateDebate?

ColeTrain
Posts: 4,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 5:38:09 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
It didn't take me long...
http://www.createdebate.com...

So, I ask, who else migrated from CreateDebate?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 6:37:46 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 5:38:09 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
It didn't take me long...
http://www.createdebate.com...

So, I ask, who else migrated from CreateDebate?

Probably anyone who is a scrub.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 6:57:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 6:34:06 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/23/2016 5:38:09 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
It didn't take me long...
http://www.createdebate.com...

So, I ask, who else migrated from CreateDebate?

I think ryuukozuu did

Who?
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Hayd
Posts: 4,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 7:10:56 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 6:57:18 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 4/23/2016 6:34:06 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/23/2016 5:38:09 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
It didn't take me long...
http://www.createdebate.com...

So, I ask, who else migrated from CreateDebate?

I think ryuukozuu did

Who?

The buff one
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 7:12:45 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 7:10:56 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/23/2016 6:57:18 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 4/23/2016 6:34:06 PM, Hayd wrote:
At 4/23/2016 5:38:09 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
It didn't take me long...
http://www.createdebate.com...

So, I ask, who else migrated from CreateDebate?

I think ryuukozuu did

Who?

The buff one

Oh THAT guy. Nah, the only thing buff about that guy is his big head :3
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 7:30:14 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Seriously though, I'm OG af on cratedebate. The only active account older than mine is Joe's. I haven't posted there in 2 years, but my account is about 8 years old.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 7:48:51 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 7:30:14 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Seriously though, I'm OG on cratedebate. The only active account older than mine is Joe's. I haven't posted there in 2 years, but my account is about 8 years old.

Cool! what was your account name?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 7:49:10 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 6:37:46 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/23/2016 5:38:09 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
It didn't take me long...
http://www.createdebate.com...

So, I ask, who else migrated from CreateDebate?

Probably anyone who is a scrub.

Are you implying I'm a scrub?
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 7:49:43 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 7:48:51 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 4/23/2016 7:30:14 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Seriously though, I'm OG on cratedebate. The only active account older than mine is Joe's. I haven't posted there in 2 years, but my account is about 8 years old.

Cool! what was your account name?

Same as my DDO name, fam
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 7:51:08 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 7:49:10 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 4/23/2016 6:37:46 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/23/2016 5:38:09 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
It didn't take me long...
http://www.createdebate.com...

So, I ask, who else migrated from CreateDebate?

Probably anyone who is a scrub.

Are you implying I'm a scrub?

I don't know, am I?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 8:13:33 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 7:51:08 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/23/2016 7:49:10 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 4/23/2016 6:37:46 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/23/2016 5:38:09 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
It didn't take me long...
http://www.createdebate.com...

So, I ask, who else migrated from CreateDebate?

Probably anyone who is a scrub.

Are you implying I'm a scrub?

I don't know, am I?

plebs
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 2:49:45 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 7:49:43 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 4/23/2016 7:48:51 PM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 4/23/2016 7:30:14 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Seriously though, I'm OG on cratedebate. The only active account older than mine is Joe's. I haven't posted there in 2 years, but my account is about 8 years old.

Cool! what was your account name?

Same as my DDO name, fam

Nice. :)
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW