Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

PETITION; MAX, RELEASE THE TRANSCRlPTS*

ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 5:58:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Max has refused my request to be able to post transcriptions of his stories. The particular stories in question are as follows:

One (1) involving the losses of multiple mobile phones

One (1) involving the Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a petition for Max to allow me to RELEASE the TRANSCRIPTS.

Help fight against things being kept behind closed doors. Help fight against corruption in Government. Help fight for transparancy.
1. Bossyburrito
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
SamStevens
Posts: 3,931
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 6:31:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2016 5:58:00 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Max has refused my request to be able to post transcriptions of his stories. The particular stories in question are as follows:

One (1) involving the losses of multiple mobile phones

One (1) involving the Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a petition for Max to allow me to RELEASE the TRANSCRIPTS.

Help fight against things being kept behind closed doors. Help fight against corruption in Government. Help fight for transparancy.
1. Bossyburrito
2. Samstevens
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:31:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2016 5:58:00 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Max has refused my request to be able to post transcriptions of his stories. The particular stories in question are as follows:

One (1) involving the losses of multiple mobile phones

One (1) involving the Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a petition for Max to allow me to RELEASE the TRANSCRIPTS.

Help fight against things being kept behind closed doors. Help fight against corruption in Government. Help fight for transparancy.
1. Bossyburrito
2. SamStevens
3. ColeTrain
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
bsh1
Posts: 29,006
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 4:16:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2016 4:14:03 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
1. Bossyburrito
2. SamStevens
3. ColeTrain
4. Harder
5. Bsh1
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

29,000th Post & Sort of Farewell: http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Posts: 11,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 4:40:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2016 4:16:33 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/25/2016 4:14:03 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
1. Bossyburrito
2. SamStevens
3. ColeTrain
4. Harder
5. Bsh1
6. Vaarka
7.
8.
9.
10.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 7:43:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2016 1:43:28 PM, imabench wrote:
what?

Max is a corrupt Establishment politician and needs to be kept in line.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
Bob13
Posts: 791
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 12:08:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2016 4:40:28 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/25/2016 4:16:33 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/25/2016 4:14:03 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
1. Bossyburrito
2. SamStevens
3. ColeTrain
4. Harder
5. Bsh1
6. Vaarka
7. Bob13
8.
9.
10.
I don't have a signature. :-)
Electrolance
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 12:39:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2016 12:08:14 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 4/25/2016 4:40:28 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 4/25/2016 4:16:33 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 4/25/2016 4:14:03 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
1. Bossyburrito
2. SamStevens
3. ColeTrain
4. Harder
5. Bsh1
6. Vaarka
7. Bob13
8. Electrolance
9.
10.
imabench
Posts: 21,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 1:41:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/25/2016 7:43:49 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 4/25/2016 1:43:28 PM, imabench wrote:
what?

Max is a corrupt Establishment politician and needs to be kept in line.

Yeah I already knew that, im just confused over what the petition is about
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 1:53:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2016 1:00:59 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
#bossyorbust

Then sign the petition.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 2:42:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2016 1:53:49 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 4/26/2016 1:00:59 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
#bossyorbust

Then sign the petition.

Nah
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 2:43:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/26/2016 2:42:38 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 4/26/2016 1:53:49 AM, ColeTrain wrote:
At 4/26/2016 1:00:59 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
#bossyorbust

Then sign the petition.

Nah

Join the mission
Sign the petition

Stay stable
Be a table
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW