Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

What ever moderator...

Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:22:14 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Whatever moderator deleted my thread i want to know why.

Why?

It wasn't spam as imabench reported it.

If you actually looked at it it had people talking in it.

Not quite spam.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:24:25 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 1:22:14 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Whatever moderator deleted my thread i want to know why.

Why?

It wasn't spam as imabench reported it.

If you actually looked at it it had people talking in it.

Not quite spam.

It was in the wrong forum, it might have been acceptable in misc or personal.

It was basically spam.

If you have an issue, contact airmax, not start another thread.
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 1:31:36 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 1:24:25 AM, TBR wrote:
At 4/27/2016 1:22:14 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Whatever moderator deleted my thread i want to know why.

Why?

It wasn't spam as imabench reported it.

If you actually looked at it it had people talking in it.

Not quite spam.

It was in the wrong forum, it might have been acceptable in misc or personal.

It was basically spam.

If you have an issue, contact airmax, not start another thread.

Thanks.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 3:33:00 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 1:22:14 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Whatever moderator deleted my thread i want to know why.

Why?

It wasn't spam as imabench reported it.

If it wasnt spam then it wouldnt have been deleted now would it? :P

If you actually looked at it it had people talking in it.

Not quite spam.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 3:59:24 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 3:33:00 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/27/2016 1:22:14 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Whatever moderator deleted my thread i want to know why.

Why?

It wasn't spam as imabench reported it.

If it wasnt spam then it wouldnt have been deleted now would it? :P

If you actually looked at it it had people talking in it.

Not quite spam.

Wrong forum, oh well.

But i fear your username imabench,
you are the current king of trolls.

You are like me, a sniper except i snipe with logic.

Usually in the religion forum, but still same delivery.

Unstoppable attack out of no where.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 4:03:20 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 3:59:24 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 4/27/2016 3:33:00 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/27/2016 1:22:14 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Whatever moderator deleted my thread i want to know why.

Why?

It wasn't spam as imabench reported it.

If it wasnt spam then it wouldnt have been deleted now would it? :P

If you actually looked at it it had people talking in it.

Not quite spam.

Wrong forum, oh well.

But i fear your username imabench,
you are the current king of trolls.

You are like me, a sniper except i snipe with logic.

Usually in the religion forum, but still same delivery.

The religion forum has been devoid of logic since it was founded ten thousand years ago. Logic holds about as much weight as helium in terms of defeating or trolling people in there

Unstoppable attack out of no where.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 4:06:41 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 4:03:20 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/27/2016 3:59:24 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 4/27/2016 3:33:00 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/27/2016 1:22:14 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Whatever moderator deleted my thread i want to know why.

Why?

It wasn't spam as imabench reported it.

If it wasnt spam then it wouldnt have been deleted now would it? :P

If you actually looked at it it had people talking in it.

Not quite spam.

Wrong forum, oh well.

But i fear your username imabench,
you are the current king of trolls.

You are like me, a sniper except i snipe with logic.

Usually in the religion forum, but still same delivery.

The religion forum has been devoid of logic since it was founded ten thousand years ago. Logic holds about as much weight as helium in terms of defeating or trolling people in there

Unstoppable attack out of no where.

I just sweep their arguments until they start insulting me.

That is how i know when i win.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 4:39:08 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 1:22:14 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Whatever moderator deleted my thread i want to know why.

Why?

It wasn't spam as imabench reported it.

If you actually looked at it it had people talking in it.

Not quite spam.

Probably whiteflame. He should resign.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 4:57:42 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 4:39:08 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/27/2016 1:22:14 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Whatever moderator deleted my thread i want to know why.

Why?

It wasn't spam as imabench reported it.

If you actually looked at it it had people talking in it.

Not quite spam.

Probably whiteflame. He should resign.

Is everything his fault?
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 4:59:15 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 4:57:42 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 4/27/2016 4:39:08 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 4/27/2016 1:22:14 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Whatever moderator deleted my thread i want to know why.

Why?

It wasn't spam as imabench reported it.

If you actually looked at it it had people talking in it.

Not quite spam.

Probably whiteflame. He should resign.

Is everything his fault?

Yes, according to YYW, who is objectively never wrong.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 8:32:46 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/27/2016 3:59:24 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 4/27/2016 3:33:00 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/27/2016 1:22:14 AM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Whatever moderator deleted my thread i want to know why.

Why?

It wasn't spam as imabench reported it.

If it wasnt spam then it wouldnt have been deleted now would it? :P

If you actually looked at it it had people talking in it.

Not quite spam.

Wrong forum, oh well.

But i fear your username imabench,
you are the current king of trolls.

You are like me, a sniper except i snipe with logic.

I snipe with noobs (noobsniper)


Usually in the religion forum, but still same delivery.

Unstoppable attack out of no where.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka