Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

If we're taking about a re-re-re-revival.....

Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 7:38:25 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
1. If we're going to have a history revival, it has to be called the Renaissance. C'mon
2. If we're going to have a Renaissance, we need participation, if not leadership, from previous revival leaders, including bballcrook21.
3. If we're going to have a successful movement, we're going to have to learn from previous mistakes
4. If we're going to have greater attention to this forum, why now? Now until at least November is raging with political discourse. We are having a surge of religious arguments in that forum, with help from brontoraptor. We need incentives. Reasons for people to want to join this forum. I frankly enjoyed Skepsikymas great post on a mainly unknown hero during the Boshlevik Revolution.
5. If we're going to have a Renaissance, we need awareness, but most importantly, willingness to participate.
6. If we're going to see an increased participation, I think we need to provid outreach to newcomers, not just the "elite"
7. If we're going to have a renaissance, we need organization, like an informal convention. Anyone should work together, whether a discussion through this forum or a PM group already being created by (correct me if I'm wrong) fire_wings

1. fire_wings
2. mc9
3. breakingamber
4. Dragon_of_Christ
5. Sam7411
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 8:19:55 PM
At 4/27/2016 8:15:50 PM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 4/27/2016 8:00:30 PM, TUF wrote:
sex

something you'll never get

WHICH is beside the point of this thread anyways
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 2:43:11 PM
At 4/27/2016 7:38:25 PM, Sam7411 wrote:
1. If we're going to have a history revival, it has to be called the Renaissance. C'mon
2. If we're going to have a Renaissance, we need participation, if not leadership, from previous revival leaders, including bballcrook21.
3. If we're going to have a successful movement, we're going to have to learn from previous mistakes
4. If we're going to have greater attention to this forum, why now? Now until at least November is raging with political discourse. We are having a surge of religious arguments in that forum, with help from brontoraptor. We need incentives. Reasons for people to want to join this forum. I frankly enjoyed Skepsikymas great post on a mainly unknown hero during the Boshlevik Revolution.
5. If we're going to have a Renaissance, we need awareness, but most importantly, willingness to participate.
6. If we're going to see an increased participation, I think we need to provid outreach to newcomers, not just the "elite"
7. If we're going to have a renaissance, we need organization, like an informal convention. Anyone should work together, whether a discussion through this forum or a PM group already being created by (correct me if I'm wrong) fire_wings

1. fire_wings
2. mc9
3. breakingamber
4. Dragon_of_Christ
5. Sam7411

Will there also be a rain of terror where we expose and execute the DDO Elite?
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 2:42:44 AM

1. fire_wings
2. mc9
3. breakingamber
4. Dragon_of_Christ
5. Sam7411

hmm. All of these things always fail lol
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 4:06:36 AM
At 4/29/2016 2:42:44 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

1. fire_wings
2. mc9
3. breakingamber
4. Dragon_of_Christ
5. Sam7411

lol exactly
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 4:08:07 AM
At 4/29/2016 4:06:36 AM, Sam7411 wrote:

1. fire_wings
2. mc9
3. breakingamber
4. Dragon_of_Christ
5. Sam7411

lol exactly

lol I have used the abbreviation "lol" in the last 4/5 posts
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 4:29:44 AM

1. fire_wings
2. mc9
3. breakingamber
4. Dragon_of_Christ
5. Sam7411

lol exactly

xD Good luck, though. Revival programs generally fail because there is nothing to revive. Forums are normally too dead to kickstart again. Take economics, for example. Many thoughtful posts of mine have died there. No one cares to visit, regardless of new content. :P
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 4:43:55 AM
At 4/29/2016 4:29:44 AM, ColeTrain wrote:

1. fire_wings
2. mc9
3. breakingamber
4. Dragon_of_Christ
5. Sam7411

lol exactly

xD Good luck, though. Revival programs generally fail because there is nothing to revive. Forums are normally too dead to kickstart again. Take economics, for example. Many thoughtful posts of mine have died there. No one cares to visit, regardless of new content. :P

Exactly, some members thought that now would be a good time for a revival right during election season