Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 2:29:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/1/2010 2:26:53 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
At 12/1/2010 2:23:30 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
2010...saw the arrival, and return, of many members. Members such as innomen, Freedo, Cerebral_Narcissist, popculturepoka, Mirza, J.Kenyon, annhasle, LaissezFaire, lovelife, m93samman and Seibren to name but a few have proved to be great addition to the community. And I think I'm not alone in wishing them a long and wonderful stay with us.

I joined in October '09, mate. You might want to include bluesteel on the list, too.
Sorry, didn't notice. I joined the same month as you.

Bluesteel is?
'sup DDO -- july 2013
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 2:35:25 PM
At 12/1/2010 2:29:20 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
2010...saw the arrival, and return, of many members. Members such as innomen, Freedo, Cerebral_Narcissist, popculturepoka, Mirza, J.Kenyon, annhasle, LaissezFaire, lovelife, m93samman and Seibren to name but a few have proved to be great addition to the community. And I think I'm not alone in wishing them a long and wonderful stay with us.

I joined in October '09, mate. You might want to include bluesteel on the list, too.

Bluesteel is?

http://www.debate.org...

Done a ton of debates in a short amount of time, all well-argued.
Should we subsidize education?

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
LaissezFaire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 2:37:27 PM
At 12/1/2010 2:35:25 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:

Bluesteel is?

Also, it's Sieben, not Siebren.
Should we subsidize education?

http://mises.org...

http://lewrockwell.com...

http://antiwar.com...

: At 6/22/2011 6:57:23 PM, el-badgero wrote:
: i didn't like [Obama]. he was the only black dude in moneygall yet he claimed to be home. obvious liar is obvious liar. i bet him and bin laden are bumfvcking right now.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 2:40:02 PM
At 12/1/2010 2:35:25 PM, LaissezFaire wrote:

Bluesteel is?

Sure, why not.

I didn't follow PoeJoes model of ambiguity and anonymous introductions.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 3:17:05 PM
At 12/1/2010 3:13:57 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Drama queen would be Lovelife. As for the rest, I'm still thinking about them.

LOLLIOOLLOOLLOOL

that's cuz she nominated You for that.. Isn't it? LOL

My nomination for D.queen: INH
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 3:24:39 PM
At 12/1/2010 3:17:05 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

LOLLIOOLLOOLLOOL

that's cuz she nominated You for that.. Isn't it? LOL

My nomination for D.queen: INH

Shhhhh she'll closer her account [again].
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 4:23:38 PM

Lmao xD I must agree with Matt's prediction as to why. I did say sorry about that
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2010 4:29:25 PM
Sorry I must respond appropriately now.

WHAT?!?!?!?!? How the hell are you saying that I am A drama queaen much less THE Drama Queen?! You wanna go b!tch!??!?!?!

Then againits all because everyone hates me, this always happens T_T well DUCK you anyway!!! You can go have a threesum with mirza and panda for all I f-cking care, all you people do anyway insult, so why the f-ck is my name even being brought up. I get that no one likes me, but to always be the topic of hatred?! WTF people?!?!?!?!?! This ALWAYS happens to me >.< >>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
(I lmao'd so hard at trying to write this, I hope its semi decent)
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2010 8:15:59 AM
I dont think lovelife or insertnamehere should get the drama queen award. The person who I think should get it is that person who posted a hole bunch of threads about why they hate their father or their father hates them and how they were not attracted to Asian women or some nonsense like that.
It's been awhile since they have been on but I think that was Lastrequest691 right? or maybe attentionwhore would be a better award for Lastrequest691.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2010 8:28:40 AM
At 12/2/2010 8:15:59 AM, Marauder wrote:
I dont think lovelife or insertnamehere should get the drama queen award. The person who I think should get it is that person who posted a hole bunch of threads about why they hate their father or their father hates them and how they were not attracted to Asian women or some nonsense like that.
It's been awhile since they have been on but I think that was Lastrequest691 right? or maybe attentionwhore would be a better award for Lastrequest691.

Did people really bother addressing lastrequest? He was a mess, yeah, and C_N would tell him so, but i don't think he actually garnered the attention that he sought.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2010 8:37:16 AM
At 12/2/2010 8:28:40 AM, innomen wrote:

Did people really bother addressing lastrequest? He was a mess, yeah, and C_N would tell him so, but i don't think he actually garnered the attention that he sought.

actually I do think some of his threads had a fair amount of activity, not always intelligent activity though. Some of the occasions I remember responding to them cause they were specifically phrased to ask what a christian answer should be for his stupid and simple problems, and I thought it an opportunity to make his thread go a little deeper. Trying to go deep or speaking on a more intellectual level for a topic that usually is considered to simple to warrant it I think can sometimes spring interesting conversation.

Of course Lastrequest simply used all comments made to justify his desires and did not really converse with them.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2010 8:39:42 AM
At 12/2/2010 8:37:16 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 12/2/2010 8:28:40 AM, innomen wrote:

actually I do think some of his threads had a fair amount of activity, not always intelligent activity though. Some of the occasions I remember responding to them cause they were specifically phrased to ask what a christian answer should be for his stupid and simple problems, and I thought it an opportunity to make his thread go a little deeper. Trying to go deep or speaking on a more intellectual level for a topic that usually is considered to simple to warrant it I think can sometimes spring interesting conversation.

Of course Lastrequest simply used all comments made to justify his desires and did not really converse with them.

Yeah, and with him, if your looking for depth with him in his posts it's like taking a long dive into the kiddy pool.
twsurber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2010 11:49:02 AM
Koopin has to be one of the wittiest people on here.
Relax Florida Kid, I have your back.
Lwerd, Volkov, and Kleptin definitely deserve recognition.
INH, Lovelife, and Ann Hassle are big contributors.
Geo & Panda usually have insightful input.
Grape was a beast at debate.
Mirza is as loyal to Islam as I am to Israel.
DATCMOTO (sp) & GodSands usually stir up the theistic side.
Nails & Mongeese are strong debaters.
Tarzan & StudentChristianAthlete are strong debaters
Freeman will always give you good debate.
I definitely miss Wonderwoman.
I definitely do not miss Yvette.
I'm pretty sure Vi is still mad at me.
Bluesteel has a very good record.
Brian, Innomen, Ragnar, and Skeptic always seem to standout.

Wow, there are so many quality people on here to consider for various things that I truly do not want to leave anyone out. This is actually a tough nut to crack if taken seriously.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2010 11:50:20 AM
I'm going through this and i am thinking about a lot of really great people that contribute to this site tremendously, but really would have no place on the list. Twsurber made some really good points. I think Cody is an outstanding member of the site, but can't really find a spot for him on this list. I think there are a lot of antagonists that might drive some people crazy, but really make the site hum. I think SAC8, is a genuinely good guy. The site would be lost without theL. FREEDO occasionally provides some diversion.

There's a good bunch here.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2010 11:52:29 AM
At 12/5/2010 11:50:20 AM, innomen wrote:
I'm going through this and i am thinking about a lot of really great people that contribute to this site tremendously, but really would have no place on the list. Twsurber made some really good points. I think Cody is an outstanding member of the site, but can't really find a spot for him on this list. I think there are a lot of antagonists that might drive some people crazy, but really make the site hum. I think SAC8, is a genuinely good guy. The site would be lost without theL. FREEDO occasionally provides some diversion.

Thank you, inno. Finally, someone who can give a compliment rather than the antipathy ;)

The feeling is mutual, inno. You've made a contribution to this site as well. I wish there were more awards on the list ...
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2010 12:09:18 PM
At 12/5/2010 11:52:29 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Thank you, inno. Finally, someone who can give a compliment rather than the antipathy ;)

The feeling is mutual, inno. You've made a contribution to this site as well. I wish there were more awards on the list ...

Yeah, you're a major contributor here, and well respected too.

I'm delighted Yvette never returned, but yes, there is just a long list of really good people that contribute in their own way. I don't need to agree with them to like them. There are a lot of people here that i disagree with up and down, but hold great respect for. Belle, JBlake, Ren, Mattstrom (yeah, he can be a little abrasive - but i like him in a wierd way), Carmel, Sieben, Laissez, Ragnar, Korashk, just to name a few who will not be on the list.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2010 12:12:11 PM
At 12/5/2010 12:09:18 PM, innomen wrote:

The latter is apparently up for huge debate ;)

I'm delighted Yvette never returned, but yes, there is just a long list of really good people that contribute in their own way. I don't need to agree with them to like them. There are a lot of people here that i disagree with up and down, but hold great respect for. Belle, JBlake, Ren, Mattstrom (yeah, he can be a little abrasive - but i like him in a wierd way), Carmel, Sieben, Laissez, Ragnar, Korashk, just to name a few who will not be on the list.

Honestly, belle and matt are iffy. I have nothing against them personally, but they just don't seem like amiable or simply "nice" people. Maybe they exude a personality on here that contrasts with how they behave in the "real world," but I simply don't favor them. If I can achieve a better level of respect with them, there could definitely be room for change, but at this point, no improvements have been made :(
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2010 12:18:28 PM
At 12/5/2010 12:12:11 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 12/5/2010 12:09:18 PM, innomen wrote:

The latter is apparently up for huge debate ;)

Trust me on this one. You're a good guy with integrity and it comes through.

Honestly, belle and matt are iffy. I have nothing against them personally, but they just don't seem like amiable or simply "nice" people. Maybe they exude a personality on here that contrasts with how they behave in the "real world," but I simply don't favor them. If I can achieve a better level of respect with them, there could definitely be room for change, but at this point, no improvements have been made :(

Matt's a good guy, again trust me on this one (but don't let it get around, he won't like that). Belle does come off cold, but i appreciate her intellect.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2010 12:24:19 PM
I dont think lovelife or insertnamehere should get the drama queen award.

Meh, I could make an argument for INH but why is everyone voting Lovelife? What did she do that was dramatic? I don't recall...
President of DDO
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2010 12:26:35 PM
At 12/3/2010 11:49:02 AM, twsurber wrote:
Koopin has to be one of the wittiest people on here.
Relax Florida Kid, I have your back.
Lwerd, Volkov, and Kleptin definitely deserve recognition.
INH, Lovelife, and Ann Hassle are big contributors.
Geo & Panda usually have insightful input.
Grape was a beast at debate.
Mirza is as loyal to Islam as I am to Israel.
DATCMOTO (sp) & GodSands usually stir up the theistic side.
Nails & Mongeese are strong debaters.
Tarzan & StudentChristianAthlete are strong debaters
Freeman will always give you good debate.
I definitely miss Wonderwoman.
I definitely do not miss Yvette.
I'm pretty sure Vi is still mad at me.
Bluesteel has a very good record.
Brian, Innomen, Ragnar, and Skeptic always seem to standout.

Wow, there are so many quality people on here to consider for various things that I truly do not want to leave anyone out. This is actually a tough nut to crack if taken seriously.

Thank you. :)
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.