Jump to topic:

16kadams/shabShoral 2016

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 2:53:42 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Yes, it has come. Ever since my failed 2012 campaign with Jim, it is time to again put myself in the spotlight.

Platform

PURPOSE: To ban 16kadams for being one of the most trouble making members on the website ever.

--> Trial Link: http://www.debate.org...

Charges:

- there is evidence that 1kadams used his grandfathers account (angelo) to vote on his own debates and we know this becuase angelo's account was closed and reopened at least once just to vote on 16kadams debates

TRUE. It was originally a legitimate account, but I decided to use it for my own purposes a few days after it was created.

- 16kadams has convinced many friends and family members to join DDO just to debate them in order to boost his own numbers. Hes used his grandfather, little sister, and at least two friends

TRUE. The "little sister" was BS. It was also me, so even worse than what they claimed.

- the IP address of 16kadams at one point was the same as Angelo which implies that he has logged on under angelo and misused that account

TRUE.

- there are cases where he was thought to be behind other accounts such as chainmachine, accounts which lose multiple debates to 16k and have horrific debating styles against him, but against other opponants those same accounts argue with the same style 16k uses

This one I am actually innocent of. I do not even know where they got this from.

- It was believed that he was using proxies to change his IP address to avoid charges of multi accounting but in light of new evidence it shows that his IP address changes all the time and that he actually has access to instructions on how to change your IP address (see above)

I still don't know how to use a proxy... SO BAN ME FOR BEING A MORON.

- Lastly there is the issue of poor voting where 16kadams was accused of voting improperly or even votebombing debates almost always in favor of the conservative side....

TRUE, TRUE, TRUE, TRUE

There shall be no statute of limitation on my transgressions. If I am elected, I must be banned. Shabshoral will assume control once that occurs.

ALSO, the prosecution was unbelievably incompetent.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:04:11 AM
The sheer absurdity of the ruling of "Not Guilty" is astounding. For the sake of DDO, justice must be served.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:05:10 AM
Official campaign anthem:
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:13:10 AM
At 5/1/2016 3:07:36 AM, YYW wrote:
I'll probably vote for you guys.

Good choice.

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:13:43 AM
At 5/1/2016 3:04:11 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
The sheer absurdity of the ruling of "Not Guilty" is astounding. For the sake of DDO, justice must be served.

Lol I remember how microsuck forfeited a round during the trial. Everybody on the prosecuting team was PISSED.

We really need to bring back trials.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:13:50 AM
At 5/1/2016 3:13:10 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

Good choice.

Unblock me.
Tsar of DDO
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:30:06 AM
At 5/1/2016 3:13:43 AM, thett3 wrote:

Lol I remember how microsuck forfeited a round during the trial. Everybody on the prosecuting team was PISSED.

Doesn't matter, I will reverse that decision as president--where shall be a retrial and I shall be jailed!
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:31:31 AM
At 5/1/2016 3:13:50 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/1/2016 3:13:10 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

Good choice.

Unblock me.

Sure

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:40:01 AM
I thought I'd vote for you but I want you to stay. :P
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:54:21 AM

I had to tear him a new a**hole in the PM we were in over it. He tried to invent some horse sh*t excuse for why he missed the round, and then after he had forfeited the first time and 16k's team posted new arguments, the dipsh*t copy/pasted the exact same round in for round 3 before the team could make counter arguments to the defense after we forfeited the first time.

Fuckin moron that kid was.

Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 4:06:42 AM
At 5/1/2016 3:54:21 AM, imabench wrote:

I had to tear him a new a**hole in the PM we were in over it. He tried to invent some horse sh*t excuse for why he missed the round, and then after he had forfeited the first time and 16k's team posted new arguments, the dipsh*t copy/pasted the exact same round in for round 3 before the team could make counter arguments to the defense after we forfeited the first time.

Fuckin moron that kid was.

He shall be dealt with after I rise to power

ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 10:27:24 PM
At 5/1/2016 2:53:42 AM, 16kadams wrote:

Not voting for you, I'm forcing you to stay.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW