Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

The DDO Elite

Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 5:39:16 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
The DDO Elite don't exist.

There is no proof that they control this website in any way, shape, of form.

And even if not so it would seem that their intentions are moderation and good control.

They wouldn't cause harm, why would they?

The DDO Elite, if they existed which they definately don't would be pushing for the good of Debate.org .

The DDO Elite don't exist and are good.

I am an independent remarker and in no way is affiliaed with the DDO Elite which don't exist.

The DDO Elite are good.

They don't exist.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Bob13
Posts: 707
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:10:46 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 5:39:16 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
The DDO Elite don't exist.
Of course they do.
There is no proof that they control this website in any way, shape, of form.
What about the way they censor forum posts that try to reveal information about them?
And even if not so it would seem that their intentions are moderation and good control.
What makes you say that?
They wouldn't cause harm, why would they?
Secret societies are always harmful.
The DDO Elite, if they existed which they definately don't would be pushing for the good of Debate.org .

The DDO Elite don't exist and are good.
If they don't exist, how can they be good?
I am an independent remarker and in no way is affiliaed with the DDO Elite which don't exist.

The DDO Elite are good.

They don't exist.

This is only proof that [Censored by the DDO Elite] is trying to [Censored by the DDO Elite]. I'm not listening to your propaganda.
I don't have a signature. :-)
Bob13
Posts: 707
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:12:01 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 8:10:46 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 5:39:16 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
The DDO Elite don't exist.
Of course they do.
There is no proof that they control this website in any way, shape, of form.
What about the way they censor forum posts that try to reveal information about them?
And even if not so it would seem that their intentions are moderation and good control.
What makes you say that?
They wouldn't cause harm, why would they?
Secret societies are always harmful.
The DDO Elite, if they existed which they definately don't would be pushing for the good of Debate.org .

The DDO Elite don't exist and are good.
If they don't exist, how can they be good?
I am an independent remarker and in no way is affiliaed with the DDO Elite which don't exist.

The DDO Elite are good.

They don't exist.

This is only proof that [Censored by the DDO Elite] is trying to [Censored by the DDO Elite]. I'm not listening to your propaganda.
This is the censorship I was talking about.
I don't have a signature. :-)
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,630
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:31:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/1/2016 5:39:16 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
The DDO Elite don't exist.

There is no proof that they control this website in any way, shape, of form.

And even if not so it would seem that their intentions are moderation and good control.

They wouldn't cause harm, why would they?

The DDO Elite, if they existed which they definately don't would be pushing for the good of Debate.org .

The DDO Elite don't exist and are good.

I am an independent remarker and in no way is affiliaed with the DDO Elite which don't exist.

The DDO Elite are good.

They don't exist.

I agree, it's all just ***[CENSORED BY THE DDO ELITE]***
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:40:56 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Why does someone, usually new to the site, always have to bring the DDO elite back up
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:43:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 10:40:56 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Why does someone, usually new to the site, always have to bring the DDO elite back up

Because he isn't new. He's a multi account that is much more annoying than his old account.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:45:02 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 10:43:30 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:40:56 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Why does someone, usually new to the site, always have to bring the DDO elite back up

Because he isn't new. He's a multi account that is much more annoying than his old account.

Even still, the DDO Elite is just a harmless little joke calling back to a different time in DDO, and someone has to bring it back up and into question, can't we just let it be a joke.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Dragon_of_Christ
Posts: 1,293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:45:27 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 10:43:30 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:40:56 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Why does someone, usually new to the site, always have to bring the DDO elite back up

Because he isn't new. He's a multi account that is much more annoying than his old account.

More like an username virus.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
Geogeer
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:48:23 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 10:40:56 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Why does someone, usually new to the site, always have to bring the DDO elite back up

http://i.imgur.com...
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 10:52:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 10:45:02 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:43:30 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:40:56 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Why does someone, usually new to the site, always have to bring the DDO elite back up

Because he isn't new. He's a multi account that is much more annoying than his old account.

Even still, the DDO Elite is just a harmless little joke calling back to a different time in DDO, and someone has to bring it back up and into question, can't we just let it be a joke.

I think this OP was intended as a joke.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 11:04:22 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 10:52:04 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:45:02 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:43:30 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:40:56 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Why does someone, usually new to the site, always have to bring the DDO elite back up

Because he isn't new. He's a multi account that is much more annoying than his old account.

Even still, the DDO Elite is just a harmless little joke calling back to a different time in DDO, and someone has to bring it back up and into question, can't we just let it be a joke.

I think this OP was intended as a joke.

An independent DDO reporter once did an article that Cyber spewed so much hatred for the DDO Elite because he was kicked out of it. But another source disagreed saying there was no way he'd have been originally let in.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 11:08:43 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 11:04:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:52:04 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:45:02 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:43:30 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:40:56 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Why does someone, usually new to the site, always have to bring the DDO elite back up

Because he isn't new. He's a multi account that is much more annoying than his old account.

Even still, the DDO Elite is just a harmless little joke calling back to a different time in DDO, and someone has to bring it back up and into question, can't we just let it be a joke.

I think this OP was intended as a joke.

An independent DDO reporter once did an article that Cyber spewed so much hatred for the DDO Elite because he was kicked out of it. But another source disagreed saying there was no way he'd have been originally let in.

I'm familiar with the article. It was inaccurate. The DDO elite only recognize each other; they cannot be recognized by members outside their circle. Only the DDO elite know who the DDO elite are, meaning that the independent journalist could not have known who the DDO elite were, meaning that she could not have known whether cyber was ever a member.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 11:20:02 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 11:08:43 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 11:04:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:52:04 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:45:02 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:43:30 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:40:56 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Why does someone, usually new to the site, always have to bring the DDO elite back up

Because he isn't new. He's a multi account that is much more annoying than his old account.

Even still, the DDO Elite is just a harmless little joke calling back to a different time in DDO, and someone has to bring it back up and into question, can't we just let it be a joke.

I think this OP was intended as a joke.

An independent DDO reporter once did an article that Cyber spewed so much hatred for the DDO Elite because he was kicked out of it. But another source disagreed saying there was no way he'd have been originally let in.

I'm familiar with the article. It was inaccurate. The DDO elite only recognize each other; they cannot be recognized by members outside their circle. Only the DDO elite know who the DDO elite are, meaning that the independent journalist could not have known who the DDO elite were, meaning that she could not have known whether cyber was ever a member.

I never said it was a "she." Maybe this is just a cover-up and you and the article writer are really part of the DDO Elite!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 11:31:46 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 11:20:02 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/2/2016 11:08:43 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 11:04:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:52:04 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:45:02 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:43:30 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:40:56 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Why does someone, usually new to the site, always have to bring the DDO elite back up

Because he isn't new. He's a multi account that is much more annoying than his old account.

Even still, the DDO Elite is just a harmless little joke calling back to a different time in DDO, and someone has to bring it back up and into question, can't we just let it be a joke.

I think this OP was intended as a joke.

An independent DDO reporter once did an article that Cyber spewed so much hatred for the DDO Elite because he was kicked out of it. But another source disagreed saying there was no way he'd have been originally let in.

I'm familiar with the article. It was inaccurate. The DDO elite only recognize each other; they cannot be recognized by members outside their circle. Only the DDO elite know who the DDO elite are, meaning that the independent journalist could not have known who the DDO elite were, meaning that she could not have known whether cyber was ever a member.

I never said it was a "she." Maybe this is just a cover-up and you and the article writer are really part of the DDO Elite!

I know it was a "she." I read the article. It was interesting. Wrong, but interesting.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 2:50:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 11:04:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:52:04 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:45:02 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:43:30 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 10:40:56 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Why does someone, usually new to the site, always have to bring the DDO elite back up

Because he isn't new. He's a multi account that is much more annoying than his old account.

Even still, the DDO Elite is just a harmless little joke calling back to a different time in DDO, and someone has to bring it back up and into question, can't we just let it be a joke.

I think this OP was intended as a joke.

An independent DDO reporter once did an article that Cyber spewed so much hatred for the DDO Elite because he was kicked out of it. But another source disagreed saying there was no way he'd have been originally let in.

Actually Ironically I did take part in a movement done by freedo, a while back to overthrow the DDO elite. I also had a stronger interest in it way back when. But it's died around now
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.