Total Posts:94|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO Truth Box Official Platinum Version

YYW
Posts: 43,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:09:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
DDO Truth Box, now in official platinum version!

Send me your truths, half truths, somewhat truths, and outright lies!

I will post them anonymously, in the usual way.

Go.
Vaarka
Posts: 11,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:10:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/2/2016 2:09:46 AM, YYW wrote:
DDO Truth Box, now in official platinum version!

Send me your truths, half truths, somewhat truths, and outright lies!

I will post them anonymously, in the usual way.

Go.

I am a 400 foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:11:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/2/2016 2:10:43 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:09:46 AM, YYW wrote:
DDO Truth Box, now in official platinum version!

Send me your truths, half truths, somewhat truths, and outright lies!

I will post them anonymously, in the usual way.

Go.

I am a 400 foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings

<3 for that quote.
Why?

DDO Risk King
Vaarka
Posts: 11,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:14:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/2/2016 2:11:27 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:10:43 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:09:46 AM, YYW wrote:
DDO Truth Box, now in official platinum version!

Send me your truths, half truths, somewhat truths, and outright lies!

I will post them anonymously, in the usual way.

Go.

I am a 400 foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings

<3 for that quote.

<3
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
missbailey8
Posts: 2,714
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:14:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/2/2016 2:10:43 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:09:46 AM, YYW wrote:
DDO Truth Box, now in official platinum version!

Send me your truths, half truths, somewhat truths, and outright lies!

I will post them anonymously, in the usual way.

Go.

I am a 400 foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings
This is going in my signature. XD
~missbailey8~

Solon <3

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated."

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

"Isn't your girlfriend a Neo Nazi, though?"
-Devilry to Solon

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Posts: 2,714
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:17:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hayd is my favorite member on the site. <3 to him.
~missbailey8~

Solon <3

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated."

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

"Isn't your girlfriend a Neo Nazi, though?"
-Devilry to Solon

The Clown Queen of DDO
YYW
Posts: 43,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:23:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Someloser should post more; he's got very interesting views.

Jill Stein is our lord and savior.

Rest in peace to our fallen presidential candidates.
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:42:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/2/2016 2:09:46 AM, YYW wrote:
DDO Truth Box, now in official platinum version!

Send me your truths, half truths, somewhat truths, and outright lies!

I will post them anonymously, in the usual way.

Go.

How do I send them if you blocked PMs?
YYW
Posts: 43,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:43:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/2/2016 2:42:50 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:09:46 AM, YYW wrote:
DDO Truth Box, now in official platinum version!

Send me your truths, half truths, somewhat truths, and outright lies!

I will post them anonymously, in the usual way.

Go.

How do I send them if you blocked PMs?

I added you as a friend
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:44:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/2/2016 2:43:35 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:42:50 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:09:46 AM, YYW wrote:
DDO Truth Box, now in official platinum version!

Send me your truths, half truths, somewhat truths, and outright lies!

I will post them anonymously, in the usual way.

Go.

How do I send them if you blocked PMs?

I added you as a friend

It says you "aren't accepting PMs at this time?"
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:46:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/2/2016 2:44:29 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:43:35 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:42:50 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:09:46 AM, YYW wrote:
DDO Truth Box, now in official platinum version!

Send me your truths, half truths, somewhat truths, and outright lies!

I will post them anonymously, in the usual way.

Go.

How do I send them if you blocked PMs?

I added you as a friend

It says you "aren't accepting PMs at this time?"

nevermind
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:52:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/2/2016 2:46:36 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:44:29 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:43:35 AM, YYW wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:42:50 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/2/2016 2:09:46 AM, YYW wrote:
DDO Truth Box, now in official platinum version!

Send me your truths, half truths, somewhat truths, and outright lies!

I will post them anonymously, in the usual way.

Go.

How do I send them if you blocked PMs?

I added you as a friend

It says you "aren't accepting PMs at this time?"

nevermind

Well, now we know the next one is from you. Good work.