Jump to topic:

500 Error and other Microaggressions

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 5:49:33 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
500 error has returned. It triggers me, and DDO has failed for not giving me a trigger warning as may have enabled me to prepare myself for the trauma experienced by the 500 error.

500 error happened to me and I'm gay so DDO must be discriminating against gay people.

Also because the 500 error triggers me, and failed to warn me of imminent trigger risk, it is contributing to rape culture and, because it contributes to rape culture, contributes to overall gender violence.

Do not question if 500 error triggers me. If you do, you are a victim blaming douche whose microaggressive tendencies are probably racist too. idk how they're racist, but they have to be because where there's smoke there's fire.
Tsar of DDO
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 5:52:40 AM
At 5/3/2016 5:49:33 AM, YYW wrote:
500 error has returned. It triggers me, and DDO has failed for not giving me a trigger warning as may have enabled me to prepare myself for the trauma experienced by the 500 error.

500 error happened to me and I'm gay so DDO must be discriminating against gay people.

Also because the 500 error triggers me, and failed to warn me of imminent trigger risk, it is contributing to rape culture and, because it contributes to rape culture, contributes to overall gender violence.

Do not question if 500 error triggers me. If you do, you are a victim blaming douche whose microaggressive tendencies are probably racist too. idk how they're racist, but they have to be because where there's smoke there's fire.

Great. Your slow conversion from "respected member" to "brontoraptor's equal" is finally complete. You've now fully degenerated into a troll. Congratulations on that achievement.

I'm 50-50 on whether this transformation is reversible. If that ever happens, let me know through PM because I won't be reading any of your posts.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 5:55:44 AM
At 5/3/2016 5:52:40 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Great. Your slow conversion from "respected member" to "brontoraptor's equal" is finally complete. You've now fully degenerated into a troll. Congratulations on that achievement.

I'm 50-50 on whether this transformation is reversible. If that ever happens, let me know through PM because I won't be reading any of your posts.

lol

Why so serious?

https://www.youtube.com...
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:37:25 PM
500 error continues. I am contemplating creating a tumblr blog for the purpose of venting my rage against the 500 error, and its microaggressive support of rape culture.
Tsar of DDO
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:38:48 PM
At 5/3/2016 3:37:25 PM, YYW wrote:
500 error continues. I am contemplating creating a tumblr blog for the purpose of venting my rage against the 500 error, and its microaggressive support of rape culture.

Lol yes
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:45:02 PM
At 5/3/2016 3:38:48 PM, Sam7411 wrote:

Lol yes

We must fight against 500 errors and their microaggressive support of rape culture. In a country with such horrible wage gap differences, where women are paid two cents on the dollar of what every white male makes, where mansplaining and manspreading persist in this world, where genderqueer snowflake genders are not recognized, the struggle is real.

Fight the rape culture. Fight the gender gap. End the 500 error!
Tsar of DDO
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:47:36 PM

lol it's only with a few profiles on my side...one of them being yours.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:50:23 PM
At 5/3/2016 3:47:36 PM, tejretics wrote:

lol it's only with a few profiles on my side...one of them being yours.

I KNEW IT! THIS IS DISCRIMINATION! I HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF RAPE CULTURE PROMOTING HOMOSEXUAL DISCRIMINATION! I WAS TARGETED BECAUSE I WAS GAY!

FVCKING HOMOPHOBIC RACIST BIGOTED SEXISTS!
Tsar of DDO
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 5:00:57 PM

1) I am not getting it at all and haven't gotten it in a few weeks

2) What in the bloody hell happened to leaving in two weeks two months ago?
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 8:54:12 PM
At 5/3/2016 5:00:57 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:

It continues to happen on my profile. Also, my signature disappeared.

wtf
Tsar of DDO
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 8:55:46 PM
At 5/3/2016 8:54:12 PM, YYW wrote:

wtf

Apparently somebody just got thrown out of the DDO Elite. Oh how the mighty have fallen...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 8:58:53 PM
At 5/3/2016 8:55:46 PM, Geogeer wrote:

wtf

Apparently somebody just got thrown out of the DDO Elite. Oh how the mighty have fallen...

Hardly.
Tsar of DDO
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 9:00:49 PM
At 5/3/2016 8:58:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/3/2016 8:55:46 PM, Geogeer wrote:

wtf

Hardly.

well that is disbelief and denial out of the way... you're making good progress.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 9:01:35 PM
Sh*t sorry im late, has anyone blamed whiteflame for this yet?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 9:03:10 PM
At 5/3/2016 9:01:35 PM, imabench wrote:
Sh*t sorry im late, has anyone blamed whiteflame for this yet?

Lol...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 9:10:11 PM

wtf

You continue to ignore questions. Also, you didn't answer them

wtf
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 9:14:36 PM

I know you're trying to be funny but this is stupid
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 2:00:43 AM
At 5/3/2016 9:14:36 PM, Cermank wrote:

I know you're trying to be funny but this is stupid

Obviously I disagree.
Tsar of DDO
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 3:50:06 AM

I think the trigger warning actually IS racist because it happened to me, and that's probably because I'm Asian! Why didn't juggle add a trigger warning before the 500 error message )-: ?