Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

500 Error and other Microaggressions

YYW
Posts: 42,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 5:49:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
500 error has returned. It triggers me, and DDO has failed for not giving me a trigger warning as may have enabled me to prepare myself for the trauma experienced by the 500 error.

500 error happened to me and I'm gay so DDO must be discriminating against gay people.

Also because the 500 error triggers me, and failed to warn me of imminent trigger risk, it is contributing to rape culture and, because it contributes to rape culture, contributes to overall gender violence.

Do not question if 500 error triggers me. If you do, you are a victim blaming douche whose microaggressive tendencies are probably racist too. idk how they're racist, but they have to be because where there's smoke there's fire.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 5:52:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 5:49:33 AM, YYW wrote:
500 error has returned. It triggers me, and DDO has failed for not giving me a trigger warning as may have enabled me to prepare myself for the trauma experienced by the 500 error.

500 error happened to me and I'm gay so DDO must be discriminating against gay people.

Also because the 500 error triggers me, and failed to warn me of imminent trigger risk, it is contributing to rape culture and, because it contributes to rape culture, contributes to overall gender violence.

Do not question if 500 error triggers me. If you do, you are a victim blaming douche whose microaggressive tendencies are probably racist too. idk how they're racist, but they have to be because where there's smoke there's fire.

Great. Your slow conversion from "respected member" to "brontoraptor's equal" is finally complete. You've now fully degenerated into a troll. Congratulations on that achievement.

I'm 50-50 on whether this transformation is reversible. If that ever happens, let me know through PM because I won't be reading any of your posts.
YYW
Posts: 42,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 5:55:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 5:52:40 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 5/3/2016 5:49:33 AM, YYW wrote:
500 error has returned. It triggers me, and DDO has failed for not giving me a trigger warning as may have enabled me to prepare myself for the trauma experienced by the 500 error.

500 error happened to me and I'm gay so DDO must be discriminating against gay people.

Also because the 500 error triggers me, and failed to warn me of imminent trigger risk, it is contributing to rape culture and, because it contributes to rape culture, contributes to overall gender violence.

Do not question if 500 error triggers me. If you do, you are a victim blaming douche whose microaggressive tendencies are probably racist too. idk how they're racist, but they have to be because where there's smoke there's fire.

Great. Your slow conversion from "respected member" to "brontoraptor's equal" is finally complete. You've now fully degenerated into a troll. Congratulations on that achievement.

I'm 50-50 on whether this transformation is reversible. If that ever happens, let me know through PM because I won't be reading any of your posts.

lol

Why so serious?

https://www.youtube.com...
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:37:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
500 error continues. I am contemplating creating a tumblr blog for the purpose of venting my rage against the 500 error, and its microaggressive support of rape culture.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Sam7411
Posts: 962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:38:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 3:37:25 PM, YYW wrote:
500 error continues. I am contemplating creating a tumblr blog for the purpose of venting my rage against the 500 error, and its microaggressive support of rape culture.

Lol yes
YYW
Posts: 42,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:45:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 3:38:48 PM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/3/2016 3:37:25 PM, YYW wrote:
500 error continues. I am contemplating creating a tumblr blog for the purpose of venting my rage against the 500 error, and its microaggressive support of rape culture.

Lol yes

We must fight against 500 errors and their microaggressive support of rape culture. In a country with such horrible wage gap differences, where women are paid two cents on the dollar of what every white male makes, where mansplaining and manspreading persist in this world, where genderqueer snowflake genders are not recognized, the struggle is real.

Fight the rape culture. Fight the gender gap. End the 500 error!
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:45:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Together we will cope with the trauma of the 500 error. Support groups must be formed.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:46:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Andrea Dworkin has spoken from the grave: All 500 errors are rapists.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 42,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:47:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
THE 500 ERROR EVEN PREVENTED ME FROM ACCESSING THIS THREAD!!!!

[rage]
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Posts: 6,751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:47:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 3:37:25 PM, YYW wrote:
500 error continues. I am contemplating creating a tumblr blog for the purpose of venting my rage against the 500 error, and its microaggressive support of rape culture.

lol it's only with a few profiles on my side...one of them being yours.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass

http://gotejas.com...
YYW
Posts: 42,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:50:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 3:47:36 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/3/2016 3:37:25 PM, YYW wrote:
500 error continues. I am contemplating creating a tumblr blog for the purpose of venting my rage against the 500 error, and its microaggressive support of rape culture.

lol it's only with a few profiles on my side...one of them being yours.

I KNEW IT! THIS IS DISCRIMINATION! I HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF RAPE CULTURE PROMOTING HOMOSEXUAL DISCRIMINATION! I WAS TARGETED BECAUSE I WAS GAY!

FVCKING HOMOPHOBIC RACIST BIGOTED SEXISTS!
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Posts: 1,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 5:00:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 5:49:33 AM, YYW wrote:
500 error has returned. It triggers me, and DDO has failed for not giving me a trigger warning as may have enabled me to prepare myself for the trauma experienced by the 500 error.

500 error happened to me and I'm gay so DDO must be discriminating against gay people.

Also because the 500 error triggers me, and failed to warn me of imminent trigger risk, it is contributing to rape culture and, because it contributes to rape culture, contributes to overall gender violence.

Do not question if 500 error triggers me. If you do, you are a victim blaming douche whose microaggressive tendencies are probably racist too. idk how they're racist, but they have to be because where there's smoke there's fire.

1) I am not getting it at all and haven't gotten it in a few weeks

2) What in the bloody hell happened to leaving in two weeks two months ago?
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
YYW
Posts: 42,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 8:54:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 5:00:57 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 5/3/2016 5:49:33 AM, YYW wrote:
500 error has returned. It triggers me, and DDO has failed for not giving me a trigger warning as may have enabled me to prepare myself for the trauma experienced by the 500 error.

500 error happened to me and I'm gay so DDO must be discriminating against gay people.

Also because the 500 error triggers me, and failed to warn me of imminent trigger risk, it is contributing to rape culture and, because it contributes to rape culture, contributes to overall gender violence.

Do not question if 500 error triggers me. If you do, you are a victim blaming douche whose microaggressive tendencies are probably racist too. idk how they're racist, but they have to be because where there's smoke there's fire.

1) I am not getting it at all and haven't gotten it in a few weeks

2) What in the bloody hell happened to leaving in two weeks two months ago?

It continues to happen on my profile. Also, my signature disappeared.

wtf
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Geogeer
Posts: 5,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 8:55:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 8:54:12 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/3/2016 5:00:57 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 5/3/2016 5:49:33 AM, YYW wrote:
500 error has returned. It triggers me, and DDO has failed for not giving me a trigger warning as may have enabled me to prepare myself for the trauma experienced by the 500 error.

500 error happened to me and I'm gay so DDO must be discriminating against gay people.

Also because the 500 error triggers me, and failed to warn me of imminent trigger risk, it is contributing to rape culture and, because it contributes to rape culture, contributes to overall gender violence.

Do not question if 500 error triggers me. If you do, you are a victim blaming douche whose microaggressive tendencies are probably racist too. idk how they're racist, but they have to be because where there's smoke there's fire.

1) I am not getting it at all and haven't gotten it in a few weeks

2) What in the bloody hell happened to leaving in two weeks two months ago?

It continues to happen on my profile. Also, my signature disappeared.

wtf

Apparently somebody just got thrown out of the DDO Elite. Oh how the mighty have fallen...
YYW
Posts: 42,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 8:58:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 8:55:46 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/3/2016 8:54:12 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/3/2016 5:00:57 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 5/3/2016 5:49:33 AM, YYW wrote:
500 error has returned. It triggers me, and DDO has failed for not giving me a trigger warning as may have enabled me to prepare myself for the trauma experienced by the 500 error.

500 error happened to me and I'm gay so DDO must be discriminating against gay people.

Also because the 500 error triggers me, and failed to warn me of imminent trigger risk, it is contributing to rape culture and, because it contributes to rape culture, contributes to overall gender violence.

Do not question if 500 error triggers me. If you do, you are a victim blaming douche whose microaggressive tendencies are probably racist too. idk how they're racist, but they have to be because where there's smoke there's fire.

1) I am not getting it at all and haven't gotten it in a few weeks

2) What in the bloody hell happened to leaving in two weeks two months ago?

It continues to happen on my profile. Also, my signature disappeared.

wtf

Apparently somebody just got thrown out of the DDO Elite. Oh how the mighty have fallen...

Hardly.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
Geogeer
Posts: 5,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 9:00:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 8:58:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/3/2016 8:55:46 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 5/3/2016 8:54:12 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/3/2016 5:00:57 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 5/3/2016 5:49:33 AM, YYW wrote:
500 error has returned. It triggers me, and DDO has failed for not giving me a trigger warning as may have enabled me to prepare myself for the trauma experienced by the 500 error.

500 error happened to me and I'm gay so DDO must be discriminating against gay people.

Also because the 500 error triggers me, and failed to warn me of imminent trigger risk, it is contributing to rape culture and, because it contributes to rape culture, contributes to overall gender violence.

Do not question if 500 error triggers me. If you do, you are a victim blaming douche whose microaggressive tendencies are probably racist too. idk how they're racist, but they have to be because where there's smoke there's fire.

1) I am not getting it at all and haven't gotten it in a few weeks

2) What in the bloody hell happened to leaving in two weeks two months ago?

It continues to happen on my profile. Also, my signature disappeared.

wtf

Apparently somebody just got thrown out of the DDO Elite. Oh how the mighty have fallen...

Hardly.

well that is disbelief and denial out of the way... you're making good progress.
bsh1
Posts: 28,754
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 9:03:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 9:01:35 PM, imabench wrote:
Sh*t sorry im late, has anyone blamed whiteflame for this yet?

Lol...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Mafia Sign-ups: http://www.debate.org...
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Posts: 1,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 9:10:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 8:54:12 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/3/2016 5:00:57 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 5/3/2016 5:49:33 AM, YYW wrote:
500 error has returned. It triggers me, and DDO has failed for not giving me a trigger warning as may have enabled me to prepare myself for the trauma experienced by the 500 error.

500 error happened to me and I'm gay so DDO must be discriminating against gay people.

Also because the 500 error triggers me, and failed to warn me of imminent trigger risk, it is contributing to rape culture and, because it contributes to rape culture, contributes to overall gender violence.

Do not question if 500 error triggers me. If you do, you are a victim blaming douche whose microaggressive tendencies are probably racist too. idk how they're racist, but they have to be because where there's smoke there's fire.

1) I am not getting it at all and haven't gotten it in a few weeks

2) What in the bloody hell happened to leaving in two weeks two months ago?

It continues to happen on my profile. Also, my signature disappeared.

wtf

You continue to ignore questions. Also, you didn't answer them

wtf
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Cermank
Posts: 3,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 9:14:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 3:37:25 PM, YYW wrote:
500 error continues. I am contemplating creating a tumblr blog for the purpose of venting my rage against the 500 error, and its microaggressive support of rape culture.

I know you're trying to be funny but this is stupid
YYW
Posts: 42,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 2:00:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 9:14:36 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 5/3/2016 3:37:25 PM, YYW wrote:
500 error continues. I am contemplating creating a tumblr blog for the purpose of venting my rage against the 500 error, and its microaggressive support of rape culture.

I know you're trying to be funny but this is stupid

Obviously I disagree.
Trump's Criminal Campaign and Presidency:

http://www.debate.org...

Where we were, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...

Russia: The Update

http://www.debate.org...
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,541
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 3:50:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/3/2016 5:49:33 AM, YYW wrote:
500 error has returned. It triggers me, and DDO has failed for not giving me a trigger warning as may have enabled me to prepare myself for the trauma experienced by the 500 error.

500 error happened to me and I'm gay so DDO must be discriminating against gay people.

Also because the 500 error triggers me, and failed to warn me of imminent trigger risk, it is contributing to rape culture and, because it contributes to rape culture, contributes to overall gender violence.

Do not question if 500 error triggers me. If you do, you are a victim blaming douche whose microaggressive tendencies are probably racist too. idk how they're racist, but they have to be because where there's smoke there's fire.

I think the trigger warning actually IS racist because it happened to me, and that's probably because I'm Asian! Why didn't juggle add a trigger warning before the 500 error message )-: ?