Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Juggle does not update their own site?

fire_wings
Posts: 5,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 6:31:20 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
In their site, it says

200,000 total members

It is 356,991 members

120,000 online debates

Less? What a fake. 65,188 total debates

100,000 opinion arguments


1,000,000 forum posts
6,700,000 pageviews per month
1,000 new forum posts each day

No, fake

25 new debates started each day

More like 5
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Posts: 1,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 6:37:57 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Sounds about right
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
fire_wings
Posts: 5,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 7:25:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Then why don't they sell debate.org to earn profit?
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 7:27:42 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/4/2016 7:25:19 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Then why don't they sell debate.org to earn profit?

It would just be a break even and would be pointless.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
fire_wings
Posts: 5,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 8:51:53 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

so that is why juggle is bad.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?
I don't have a signature. :-)
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 10:30:05 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.

About how many people would you say are the site's active user base?
I don't have a signature. :-)
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 10:34:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/4/2016 10:30:05 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.

About how many people would you say are the site's active user base?

I'd say that there are about 300-500 active members on the site, though there are loads and loads of people that join and leave days later that massively increase the sites views and therefore contributes to popularity too.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 12:58:55 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/4/2016 10:34:18 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:30:05 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.

About how many people would you say are the site's active user base?

I'd say that there are about 300-500 active members on the site, though there are loads and loads of people that join and leave days later that massively increase the sites views and therefore contributes to popularity too.

I was thinking if we all contributed a few dollars (or in your case, pounds) every month, we could pay them enough. Unless some people are willing to pay a lot more, I guess we don't have much to offer.
Does anyone know where Phil is nowadays?
I don't have a signature. :-)
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:04:35 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 12:58:55 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:34:18 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:30:05 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.

About how many people would you say are the site's active user base?

I'd say that there are about 300-500 active members on the site, though there are loads and loads of people that join and leave days later that massively increase the sites views and therefore contributes to popularity too.

I was thinking if we all contributed a few dollars (or in your case, pounds) every month, we could pay them enough. Unless some people are willing to pay a lot more, I guess we don't have much to offer.
Does anyone know where Phil is nowadays?
Bad idea. It could result in a real DDO Elite, with the premium packages that are often joked about. If there is a DDO Elite, it should be of the veteran members (as is joked about), who have made this site the place where many of us end up spending so much time.
The_Great_Amalgam
Posts: 1,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:05:45 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 12:58:55 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:34:18 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:30:05 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.

About how many people would you say are the site's active user base?

I'd say that there are about 300-500 active members on the site, though there are loads and loads of people that join and leave days later that massively increase the sites views and therefore contributes to popularity too.

I was thinking if we all contributed a few dollars (or in your case, pounds) every month, we could pay them enough. Unless some people are willing to pay a lot more, I guess we don't have much to offer.
Does anyone know where Phil is nowadays?

Phil died in Juggles Note Dead 4.
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:07:32 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 1:04:35 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/5/2016 12:58:55 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:34:18 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:30:05 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.

About how many people would you say are the site's active user base?

I'd say that there are about 300-500 active members on the site, though there are loads and loads of people that join and leave days later that massively increase the sites views and therefore contributes to popularity too.

I was thinking if we all contributed a few dollars (or in your case, pounds) every month, we could pay them enough. Unless some people are willing to pay a lot more, I guess we don't have much to offer.
Does anyone know where Phil is nowadays?
Bad idea. It could result in a real DDO Elite, with the premium packages that are often joked about. If there is a DDO Elite, it should be of the veteran members (as is joked about), who have made this site the place where many of us end up spending so much time.

Is there any chance of Phil coming back?
I don't have a signature. :-)
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:10:23 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 1:05:45 AM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
At 5/5/2016 12:58:55 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:34:18 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:30:05 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.

About how many people would you say are the site's active user base?

I'd say that there are about 300-500 active members on the site, though there are loads and loads of people that join and leave days later that massively increase the sites views and therefore contributes to popularity too.

I was thinking if we all contributed a few dollars (or in your case, pounds) every month, we could pay them enough. Unless some people are willing to pay a lot more, I guess we don't have much to offer.
Does anyone know where Phil is nowadays?

Phil died in Juggles Note Dead 4.

What's that?
I don't have a signature. :-)
The_Great_Amalgam
Posts: 1,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:10:59 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 1:04:35 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/5/2016 12:58:55 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:34:18 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:30:05 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.

About how many people would you say are the site's active user base?

I'd say that there are about 300-500 active members on the site, though there are loads and loads of people that join and leave days later that massively increase the sites views and therefore contributes to popularity too.

I was thinking if we all contributed a few dollars (or in your case, pounds) every month, we could pay them enough. Unless some people are willing to pay a lot more, I guess we don't have much to offer.
Does anyone know where Phil is nowadays?
Bad idea. It could result in a real DDO Elite, with the premium packages that are often joked about. If there is a DDO Elite, it should be of the veteran members (as is joked about), who have made this site the place where many of us end up spending so much time.

(This post can only be viewed by users with a DDO Platinum Package. Contact the site moderators for additional details. )
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:11:57 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 1:07:32 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/5/2016 1:04:35 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/5/2016 12:58:55 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:34:18 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:30:05 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.

About how many people would you say are the site's active user base?

I'd say that there are about 300-500 active members on the site, though there are loads and loads of people that join and leave days later that massively increase the sites views and therefore contributes to popularity too.

I was thinking if we all contributed a few dollars (or in your case, pounds) every month, we could pay them enough. Unless some people are willing to pay a lot more, I guess we don't have much to offer.
Does anyone know where Phil is nowadays?
Bad idea. It could result in a real DDO Elite, with the premium packages that are often joked about. If there is a DDO Elite, it should be of the veteran members (as is joked about), who have made this site the place where many of us end up spending so much time.

Is there any chance of Phil coming back?
Who knows, I'm such a new member that I have no clue who Phil even is.
The_Great_Amalgam
Posts: 1,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:14:24 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 1:10:23 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/5/2016 1:05:45 AM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
At 5/5/2016 12:58:55 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:34:18 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:30:05 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.

About how many people would you say are the site's active user base?

I'd say that there are about 300-500 active members on the site, though there are loads and loads of people that join and leave days later that massively increase the sites views and therefore contributes to popularity too.

I was thinking if we all contributed a few dollars (or in your case, pounds) every month, we could pay them enough. Unless some people are willing to pay a lot more, I guess we don't have much to offer.
Does anyone know where Phil is nowadays?

Phil died in Juggles Not* Dead 4.

What's that?

My joke went over your head, didn't it? :(

It was a mock of God's Not Dead, and I added a 4 since that movie got a sequel. Juggle is jokingly referred to as a God too.
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:15:33 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 1:11:57 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/5/2016 1:07:32 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/5/2016 1:04:35 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/5/2016 12:58:55 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:34:18 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:30:05 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.

About how many people would you say are the site's active user base?

I'd say that there are about 300-500 active members on the site, though there are loads and loads of people that join and leave days later that massively increase the sites views and therefore contributes to popularity too.

I was thinking if we all contributed a few dollars (or in your case, pounds) every month, we could pay them enough. Unless some people are willing to pay a lot more, I guess we don't have much to offer.
Does anyone know where Phil is nowadays?
Bad idea. It could result in a real DDO Elite, with the premium packages that are often joked about. If there is a DDO Elite, it should be of the veteran members (as is joked about), who have made this site the place where many of us end up spending so much time.

Is there any chance of Phil coming back?
Who knows, I'm such a new member that I have no clue who Phil even is.

http://ddo.wikia.com...
I don't have a signature. :-)
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:15:45 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 1:10:59 AM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
At 5/5/2016 1:04:35 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/5/2016 12:58:55 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:34:18 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:30:05 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.

About how many people would you say are the site's active user base?

I'd say that there are about 300-500 active members on the site, though there are loads and loads of people that join and leave days later that massively increase the sites views and therefore contributes to popularity too.

I was thinking if we all contributed a few dollars (or in your case, pounds) every month, we could pay them enough. Unless some people are willing to pay a lot more, I guess we don't have much to offer.
Does anyone know where Phil is nowadays?
Bad idea. It could result in a real DDO Elite, with the premium packages that are often joked about. If there is a DDO Elite, it should be of the veteran members (as is joked about), who have made this site the place where many of us end up spending so much time.

(This post can only be viewed by users with a DDO Platinum Package. Contact the site moderators for additional details. )

I'm getting really tired of you elitists posting these rumors about me, when you don't realize that I have hacked into the DDO Premium Package and can read every word of the lies you try to spread about us lesser members.
The_Great_Amalgam
Posts: 1,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:17:27 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 1:15:45 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/5/2016 1:10:59 AM, The_Great_Amalgam wrote:
At 5/5/2016 1:04:35 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/5/2016 12:58:55 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:34:18 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:30:05 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.

About how many people would you say are the site's active user base?

I'd say that there are about 300-500 active members on the site, though there are loads and loads of people that join and leave days later that massively increase the sites views and therefore contributes to popularity too.

I was thinking if we all contributed a few dollars (or in your case, pounds) every month, we could pay them enough. Unless some people are willing to pay a lot more, I guess we don't have much to offer.
Does anyone know where Phil is nowadays?
Bad idea. It could result in a real DDO Elite, with the premium packages that are often joked about. If there is a DDO Elite, it should be of the veteran members (as is joked about), who have made this site the place where many of us end up spending so much time.

(This post can only be viewed by users with a DDO Platinum Package. Contact the site moderators for additional details. )

I'm getting really tired of you elitists posting these rumors about me, when you don't realize that I have hacked into the DDO Premium Package and can read every word of the lies you try to spread about us lesser members.

Oh [Censored by DDO Elite]! My covers been blown. [Censored by DDO Elite]
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:20:12 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/5/2016 1:15:33 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/5/2016 1:11:57 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/5/2016 1:07:32 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/5/2016 1:04:35 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 5/5/2016 12:58:55 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:34:18 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:30:05 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:22:59 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:16:04 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 8:39:02 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 5/4/2016 6:51:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
They don't make a profit from the site, so they have no motivation to do so.

Actually they do. They just make the least profit from here than they do with their other sites. What Juggle realized was that they still made money from advertising (like they're doing now) even without updating the site so they abandoned the site because that means that they spend less money on the site but ultimately still collect the same profit at the end of the month from advertising.

We could offer to pay them monthly if they agree to update the site. Has anyone ever thought of this?

It would have to be quite a lot. I think that The site is worth about $300,000 which is in relation o their monthly profit. Anything that we'd be able to offer would be virtually nothing for them.

About how many people would you say are the site's active user base?

I'd say that there are about 300-500 active members on the site, though there are loads and loads of people that join and leave days later that massively increase the sites views and therefore contributes to popularity too.

I was thinking if we all contributed a few dollars (or in your case, pounds) every month, we could pay them enough. Unless some people are willing to pay a lot more, I guess we don't have much to offer.
Does anyone know where Phil is nowadays?
Bad idea. It could result in a real DDO Elite, with the premium packages that are often joked about. If there is a DDO Elite, it should be of the veteran members (as is joked about), who have made this site the place where many of us end up spending so much time.

Is there any chance of Phil coming back?
Who knows, I'm such a new member that I have no clue who Phil even is.

http://ddo.wikia.com...
It would be interesting to contact him and see what he thinks about the site. I have a feeling that he made an agreement with juggle, to keep the site relatively ad free, and it's why so many of us get addicted and pay attention to each others personalities. Personally I don't care about the glitches. If they fix the glitches, they will post more ads - which will distract form the personalities of the members and our written content.