NOTA Presidential Campaign...

Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 6:14:23 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
...will be released this Sunday.

Apparently this was the day of release for campaigns. Unfortunately in my province 80,000 people have been evacuated from a large town due to fire. As such real life concerns are taking precedence over DDO.

Until then I have 3 videos that I created a while back for your entertainment. I'll release one every day until Sunday. I should hopefully get a bit of time this weekend to finish putting the campaign down on paper.

Please say a prayer for the people of Fort McMurray as there has been significant fire damage to the town already.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 6:32:43 AM
At 5/5/2016 6:14:23 AM, Geogeer wrote:

Apparently this was the day of release for campaigns. Unfortunately in my province 80,000 people have been evacuated from a large town due to fire. As such real life concerns are taking precedence over DDO.

Until then I have 3 videos that I created a while back for your entertainment. I'll release one every day until Sunday. I should hopefully get a bit of time this weekend to finish putting the campaign down on paper.

Please say a prayer for the people of Fort McMurray as there has been significant fire damage to the town already.

I hope you and your townfolk get out safely.

If it helps, I donated to the Red Cross relief effort. I'll post the link if anyone else want's to help: https://donate.redcross.ca...
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:25:05 PM

Consider Ethan and the Gentle Readers of the Religion Forum on board your campaign.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 4:23:17 PM

I will look forward to it. In the meantime - don't for get "stop-drop-roll"
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 10:49:39 PM

Great production. I hope everyone in you city is Ok, and that your community suffers minimal losses.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 10:53:21 PM
At 5/5/2016 10:49:39 PM, Emmarie wrote:

Great production. I hope everyone in you city is Ok, and that your community suffers minimal losses.

I'm not in that city thankfully - if I was there is no way that I could run a campaign. It is, however, going to take time from me for the next couple of days.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 10:54:50 PM
At 5/5/2016 6:32:43 AM, donald.keller wrote:

I hope you and your townfolk get out safely.

If it helps, I donated to the Red Cross relief effort. I'll post the link if anyone else want's to help: https://donate.redcross.ca...

Thank-you for your generosity!!

I'm not in that town but thank-you for your concern. I don't live in Fort Mac, but this fire is going to take time from me for the next couple of days.