To Fellow Bench supporters

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:17:58 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Dear friends,

The time has come for us to reclaim our great website!

You see, we've been infested with stragglers from Edeb8. They're sending people with lots of problems. When they send their people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you (points to BOT), they're not sending you (points to Solon), they're not sending you (points past BornofGod to 16k).

They're sending spambots, they're sending flame wars, they're votebombers and SJW's. And some I assume are good people.

But I speak to lots and lots of people and they tell me what's going on. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They"re sending us not the right people.

It"s coming from more than Edeb8. It"s coming from all over the internet, and it"s coming probably" probably" from CreateDebate. But we don"t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don"t know what"s happening. And it"s got to stop and it"s got to stop fast.

We need to make our website great again. Our leaders are incompetent and stupid. They're disastrous. We don't win anymore. With Imabench, we'll win so much that we'll grow tired of winning.

A vote for bench is a vote to make DDO great again!

If you agree, change your profile picture to the official Bench 2016 meme. I'm too lazy to find a link, so just take mine, or whatever.

P.S. Let it goooooooo. Let it gooooooooo. Don't hold onto the presidency anymoreeeeeeeeeeeee. Let it go! Let it gooooooooooooooooo!
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:28:40 PM
#FeelTheBan?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:29:53 PM
At 5/6/2016 7:28:40 PM, 16kadams wrote:
#FeelTheBan?

Okay, never mind -- they sent you.

Edeb8, take him back!

DDO's Economics Messiah
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:30:21 PM
At 5/6/2016 7:29:53 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
#FeelTheBan?

Edeb8, take him back!

RACISM
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:32:20 PM
At 5/6/2016 7:30:21 PM, 16kadams wrote:
#FeelTheBan?

Edeb8, take him back!

RACISM

See? This is what they do. They scream racism like it's going out of style. These establishment guys. They're so politically correct. But you know I think we need to focus less on being politically correct and more on being smart. You see, I'm like a smart guy: I went to all the best schools, I know all the best people, and many, many, many people think 16k is an Edeb8 exile. I don't give names, but that's what people tell me.

Make DDO great again!

DDO's Economics Messiah
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:33:03 PM
At 5/6/2016 7:17:58 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Dear friends,

You see, we've been infested with stragglers from Edeb8. They're sending people with lots of problems. When they send their people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you (points to BOT), they're not sending you (points to Solon), they're not sending you (points past BornofGod to 16k).

They're sending spambots, they're sending flame wars, they're votebombers and SJW's. And some I assume are good people.

But I speak to lots and lots of people and they tell me what's going on. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They"re sending us not the right people.

It"s coming from more than Edeb8. It"s coming from all over the internet, and it"s coming probably" probably" from CreateDebate. But we don"t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don"t know what"s happening. And it"s got to stop and it"s got to stop fast.

We need to make our website great again. Our leaders are incompetent and stupid. They're disastrous. We don't win anymore. With Imabench, we'll win so much that we'll grow tired of winning.

If you agree, change your profile picture to the official Bench 2016 meme. I'm too lazy to find a link, so just take mine, or whatever.

P.S. Let it goooooooo. Let it gooooooooo. Don't hold onto the presidency anymoreeeeeeeeeeeee. Let it go! Let it gooooooooooooooooo!

Just change your damn profile pick - you lazy siesta taking Edeb8er.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:33:20 PM
At 5/6/2016 7:32:20 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
#FeelTheBan?

Edeb8, take him back!

RACISM

See? This is what they do. They scream racism like it's going out of style. These establishment guys. They're so politically correct. But you know I think we need to focus less on being politically correct and more on being smart. You see, I'm like a smart guy: I went to all the best schools, I know all the best people, and many, many, many people think 16k is an Edeb8 exile. I don't give names, but that's what people tell me.

Make DDO great again!

Infidel!
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:33:50 PM
At 5/6/2016 7:33:03 PM, TBR wrote:
Dear friends,

Just change your damn profile pick - you lazy siesta taking Edeb8er.

I did, lol. That's why I told people to take it.

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:34:22 PM
At 5/6/2016 7:33:20 PM, 16kadams wrote:
#FeelTheBan?

Edeb8, take him back!

RACISM

Make DDO great again!

Infidel!

Ban all muslims, too.

DDO's Economics Messiah
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:36:17 PM
At 5/6/2016 7:34:22 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
#FeelTheBan?

Edeb8, take him back!

RACISM

Make DDO great again!

Infidel!

Ban all muslims, too.

Ban all people who use the extra stuff on corn for wigs and Cheetos as makeup
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:42:56 PM
At 5/6/2016 7:36:17 PM, 16kadams wrote:
#FeelTheBan?

Edeb8, take him back!

RACISM

Make DDO great again!

Infidel!

Ban all muslims, too.

Ew, yes, ban them.

And people who don't like Frozen: they get banned, too.

And anyone who has ever been scum before.

And anyone who is #Bernieorbust.

DDO's Economics Messiah
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:56:21 PM
At 5/6/2016 7:42:56 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
#FeelTheBan?

Edeb8, take him back!

RACISM

Make DDO great again!

Infidel!

Ban all muslims, too.

Ew, yes, ban them.

Good, get rekt Trumpie

crap

pls no

I plead the 5th
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:06:14 PM
At 5/6/2016 7:56:21 PM, 16kadams wrote:
#FeelTheBan?

Edeb8, take him back!

RACISM

Make DDO great again!

Infidel!

Ban all muslims, too.

Ew, yes, ban them.

Good, get rekt Trumpie

crap

pls no

I plead the 5th

You're getting soft on me.

DDO's Economics Messiah
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:18:23 PM
At 5/6/2016 8:06:14 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 5/6/2016 7:56:21 PM, 16kadams wrote:
#FeelTheBan?

Edeb8, take him back!

RACISM

Make DDO great again!

Infidel!

Ban all muslims, too.

Ew, yes, ban them.

Good, get rekt Trumpie

crap

pls no

I plead the 5th

You're getting soft on me.

lelelel
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:21:12 PM
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

But abolitionism is stupid.

We need someone legit and integrated into DDO to be it's ruler.

Why didn't americans want to be controlled by Great Britatin?

They had different struggles and Britian made thing a pain in the butt.

A citizen is what we need.

A president to get carp done.

Not some democratic junk.

Juggle doesn't really care about DDO.

Imabench himself argued this in a recent thread.

The presideny is good.

And if we have term limits eventually someone stupid would become our president.

Maybe even an abolitionist.

It won't work out.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-
http://tinyurl.com...

Stupid atheist remarks #: 6
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:23:00 PM
At 5/6/2016 8:21:12 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

The presideny is good.

And if we have term limits eventually someone stupid would become our president.

It won't work out.

lollollol.

That's great... now excuse me while I vote for bench, anyway.

DDO's Economics Messiah
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:25:23 PM
At 5/6/2016 8:23:00 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

The presideny is good.

It won't work out.

lollollol.

Reindeers are better than rabbits too.

Because rabbits are retarded and should not vote because of above stupidity and ignorance.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:26:32 PM
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

The presideny is good.

It won't work out.

Do you know what direct democracy is? Do you have any idea what Bench is trying to do aside from eliminating the preposterous home-coming king?
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:30:05 PM
At 5/6/2016 8:26:32 PM, TBR wrote:
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

The presideny is good.

It won't work out.

Do you know what direct democracy is? Do you have any idea what Bench is trying to do aside from eliminating the preposterous home-coming king?

YOUR SEXIST!!!

YOU ONLY SAID HOMECOMMING KING!!!!

And if a president wanted a lot of great and wonderous things but was going to permenantly screw up the environment would you vote for them?
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:30:08 PM
At 5/6/2016 8:25:23 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

The presideny is good.

It won't work out.

lollollol.

Because rabbits are retarded and should not vote because of above stupidity and ignorance.

Lmfao.

Who the fck are you? I know you've had other accounts and have bounced back and forth, much to the chagrin of a large number of people, but really: who are you?

DDO's Economics Messiah
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:31:56 PM
At 5/6/2016 8:30:08 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

The presideny is good.

It won't work out.

lollollol.

Lmfao.

Who the fck are you? I know you've had other accounts and have bounced back and forth, much to the chagrin of a large number of people, but really: who are you?

I'M BATMAN, THE DESTORY OF WORLDS THROUGH SEMANTICS AND SWEEPS ALL THROUGH TROLLING.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:32:39 PM
At 5/6/2016 8:31:56 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

The presideny is good.

It won't work out.

lollollol.

Lmfao.

I'M BATMAN, THE DESTORY OF WORLDS THROUGH SEMANTICS AND SWEEPS ALL THROUGH TROLLING.

My first guess was RM, but I must be missing something.

DDO's Economics Messiah
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:34:00 PM
At 5/6/2016 8:30:05 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

The presideny is good.

It won't work out.

YOUR SEXIST!!!

: And if a president wanted a lot of great and wonderous things but was going to permenantly screw up the environment would you vote for them?

Just what the f**k are you talking about? You do understand that this is a website, not a sovereign nation, right? In a direct democracy even the presidency could be voted BACK into existence - by the will of the people.

Good think you will not be voting.
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:38:02 PM
At 5/6/2016 8:32:39 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

The presideny is good.

It won't work out.

lollollol.

Lmfao.

The-Holy-Macrel > Trollord > Dragon_of_Christ
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:40:00 PM
At 5/6/2016 8:34:00 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/6/2016 8:30:05 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

The presideny is good.

It won't work out.

YOUR SEXIST!!!

: And if a president wanted a lot of great and wonderous things but was going to permenantly screw up the environment would you vote for them?

Just what the f**k are you talking about? You do understand that this is a website, not a sovereign nation, right? In a direct democracy even the presidency could be voted BACK into existence - by the will of the people.

Good think you will not be voting.

It's still stupid to abolish because of Juggle's not caring.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:40:28 PM
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

The presideny is good.

It won't work out.

What Bench is trying to do is replace something that was once fun and served a real purpose with a side benefit of creating community involvement and participation (albeit with some elements of negative social drama), and replace it with a boring system that will create less community and participation on the site.

This is the future under this system:

http://www.debate.org...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:42:52 PM
At 5/6/2016 8:38:02 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

The presideny is good.

It won't work out.

lollollol.

Lmfao.

I see.

DDO's Economics Messiah
Dragon_of_Christ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:46:23 PM
At 5/6/2016 8:42:52 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

The presideny is good.

It won't work out.

lollollol.

Lmfao.

I see.

I had reasons.

Is that the answer you were looking for?

Not what i just said but the reply of the reply i just replied to.
Jesus loves you.

////////////

-Funny Links-

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:50:45 PM
At 5/6/2016 8:46:23 PM, Dragon_of_Christ wrote:
At 5/6/2016 8:42:52 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Dear friends,

Great easter eggs! XD

The presideny is good.

It won't work out.

lollollol.

Lmfao.

I see.

I had reasons.

Is that the answer you were looking for?

Not what i just said but the reply of the reply i just replied to.

No.

DDO's Economics Messiah