Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Voters Union: May debates

TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 11:45:06 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Need debates voted on? Submit quality non forfeited debates here for this next months session. Last month we only managed to miss 2 debates out of the submitted debates that made it to the list, this month our goal is 100%. Please submit 1 debate at a time.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
fire_wings
Posts: 5,528
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:01:11 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I'll submit some debates that aren't mine, but defiantly quality.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,528
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:01:56 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Hayd's debate with Tej, http://www.debate.org...

Still debating, but on last round.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,528
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:02:46 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Seagull and ssadi

http://www.debate.org...
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,528
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:37:39 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
If time, my debate with famous.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,528
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 12:38:00 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
All the DDO champion league debates if possible.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
ssadi
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 7:14:31 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/7/2016 12:02:46 AM, fire_wings wrote:
Seagull and ssadi

http://www.debate.org...

Thanks... :)
Or were they created without anything being before them (or out of something different than the basic material of all creation, so that they know things others do not), or are they the creators (of themselves, so that they can maintain themselves and are free in their acts)? Or did they create the heavens and the earth (so that their sovereignty belongs to them)? No indeed. Rather, they have no certain knowledge (about creation, humankind, and the basic facts concerning them).

Quran, 52:35-36
ssadi
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 1:22:25 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
The following debate is a quality debate, I believe, with no forfeits. But there are no votes yet. A little more than 2 days are left for the voting period to expire. Only fire_wings said they are preparing their RFD to vote. Can anyone else also vote, please?

http://www.debate.org...

It is really disappointing when quality debates with no forfeits get no votes or only few votes while simple, short and forfeited debates get many.. Sometimes I think of not doing quality-long debates for this reason. I hope such threads as this one will solve this problem.

I used to report the votes with poor or no RFDs in my debates even put in favor of my arguments, but now I am not willing to do so because those are the only votes our debates can get.. I hope this problem also will be short-lived..

Thanks for your attention, consideration and time..

Sincerely,
An ordinary DDO user:
ssadi
Or were they created without anything being before them (or out of something different than the basic material of all creation, so that they know things others do not), or are they the creators (of themselves, so that they can maintain themselves and are free in their acts)? Or did they create the heavens and the earth (so that their sovereignty belongs to them)? No indeed. Rather, they have no certain knowledge (about creation, humankind, and the basic facts concerning them).

Quran, 52:35-36
SkyLeach
Posts: 206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 3:01:45 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/7/2016 12:01:56 AM, fire_wings wrote:
Hayd's debate with Tej, http://www.debate.org...

Still debating, but on last round.

I can't do this debate justice. I seldom go all tl;dr but this debate triggered it in me. I am ashamed, but it's the truth, so I didn't vote.
Math is just another language, however one without analogy.

- http://arxiv.org...
SkyLeach
Posts: 206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 3:17:49 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/7/2016 12:02:46 AM, fire_wings wrote:
Seagull and ssadi

http://www.debate.org...

Voted
Math is just another language, however one without analogy.

- http://arxiv.org...
SkyLeach
Posts: 206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 3:26:47 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 1:22:25 PM, ssadi wrote:
The following debate is a quality debate, I believe, with no forfeits. But there are no votes yet. A little more than 2 days are left for the voting period to expire. Only fire_wings said they are preparing their RFD to vote. Can anyone else also vote, please?

http://www.debate.org...

It is really disappointing when quality debates with no forfeits get no votes or only few votes while simple, short and forfeited debates get many.. Sometimes I think of not doing quality-long debates for this reason. I hope such threads as this one will solve this problem.

I used to report the votes with poor or no RFDs in my debates even put in favor of my arguments, but now I am not willing to do so because those are the only votes our debates can get.. I hope this problem also will be short-lived..

Thanks for your attention, consideration and time..

Sincerely,
An ordinary DDO user:
ssadi

I voted, but I voted for a tie. See my RFD for why.
Math is just another language, however one without analogy.

- http://arxiv.org...
ssadi
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 3:36:50 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/9/2016 3:26:47 PM, SkyLeach wrote:
At 5/9/2016 1:22:25 PM, ssadi wrote:
The following debate is a quality debate, I believe, with no forfeits. But there are no votes yet. A little more than 2 days are left for the voting period to expire. Only fire_wings said they are preparing their RFD to vote. Can anyone else also vote, please?

http://www.debate.org...

It is really disappointing when quality debates with no forfeits get no votes or only few votes while simple, short and forfeited debates get many.. Sometimes I think of not doing quality-long debates for this reason. I hope such threads as this one will solve this problem.

I used to report the votes with poor or no RFDs in my debates even put in favor of my arguments, but now I am not willing to do so because those are the only votes our debates can get.. I hope this problem also will be short-lived..

Thanks for your attention, consideration and time..

Sincerely,
An ordinary DDO user:
ssadi

I voted, but I voted for a tie. See my RFD for why.

I saw, thanks.. I am happy tha you read our arguments and your RFD is a good feedback for me. :)
Or were they created without anything being before them (or out of something different than the basic material of all creation, so that they know things others do not), or are they the creators (of themselves, so that they can maintain themselves and are free in their acts)? Or did they create the heavens and the earth (so that their sovereignty belongs to them)? No indeed. Rather, they have no certain knowledge (about creation, humankind, and the basic facts concerning them).

Quran, 52:35-36
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 11:12:45 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Bump
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --