Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Error

lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 1:17:39 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/7/2016 1:14:27 AM, fire_wings wrote:
Only forums work.

You sure?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 1:23:16 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/7/2016 1:19:43 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/7/2016 1:17:39 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/7/2016 1:14:27 AM, fire_wings wrote:
Only forums work.

You sure?

Yup

I'm not getting it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 1:38:21 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/7/2016 1:23:16 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/7/2016 1:19:43 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/7/2016 1:17:39 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/7/2016 1:14:27 AM, fire_wings wrote:
Only forums work.

You sure?

Yup

I'm not getting it.

lucky
Sam7411
Posts: 961
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 1:48:49 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 5/7/2016 1:38:21 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/7/2016 1:23:16 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/7/2016 1:19:43 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 5/7/2016 1:17:39 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/7/2016 1:14:27 AM, fire_wings wrote:
Only forums work.

You sure?

Yup

I'm not getting it.

lucky

It rebooted the debates and everything are back up